• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Supernatural.

Well, we all know that the next season of Supernatural is starting on the seventh! Of I at least assume you've heard if your a fan of the show.

Anyway, all of this waiting has gotten me in to mood for an SPN one on one! It could be anything really but I prefer rping OC's, maybe throwing in cannon charries occasionally in certain spots as this would take place in the cannon verse.

I only have a few requirements. I would prefer if you could at least reply once or twice a week. I have high school, homework, two part times jobs, and other activists I have to do so I can't dedicate all my time here. If also prefer if you were a somewhat advanced rper, meaning I would like two detailed paragraphs in the least with decent enough grammar. I'm constantly on mobile so more often than not I'll have a typo or two. It's really not a big deal at all!

So, I have a few rough ideas that we could use if you're interested! Just PM me!

I'm most of the way through watching season 1 (a tad late to jump on the hype train, but I disgress), but if you're alright with my minimal knowledge, I'd love to rp with you!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back