• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Supernatural: What's Mine (Destial)

Castiel practically beamed at the compliment - it made him delighted to witness Dean so thrilled from the pie. He chuckled at how quickly the slice was devoured, and how Dean went to grab seconds. Then feeling guilty when the eldest hunter noticed where he was looking, the angel felt as if he'd ruined the man's incredibly happy moment.

Staring at the plate he was handed, Castiel admitted it did appear rather delicious and he was a bit hungry since his grace was still charging back up. "Thank you, it does look pretty good," he admitted with a glance at the hunter. The angel pondered a long while, slowly moving his plastic fork to cut off a small piece before he put it in his mouth.

When the possibly inevitable was stated, he frowned a bit. "Don't say that, Dean..." He tried softly before his ocean colored eyes gave the eldest Winchester a slightly pitiful look. "We'll find a way. Sam and I are trying our hardest." In truth, the angel was worrying himself sick with the matter.

As much as Dean loved pie, nothing could really stop the inevitable from being said - it practically stood in the room like a huge elephant, waiting to be talked about. Hearing the angel's words, he just sighed and took another piece into his mouth, chewing it slowly and savouring the taste. In all honesty, he didn't really want to think about the mark this early in the morning. What time was it, anyways?

Finishing off his second piece, Dean leaned back into the couch and sighed contentedly. "Damn, that pie was good, Cas. Thanks, man," he grinned, putting the subject of the mark behind him. He didn't want to dampen the mood or spoil the efforts that the angel had spent making this delicious dessert by talking about depressing things. It was already enough that he had to look at it on his arm every day.

Taking his plate to the sink, he dumped it there and stretched. "Once Sammy's back, he should hit the road. I think he has some cases he wanted to check out, but first I think we should take you back to the safe house where you can rest."

Even with the distressing topic at hand, the angel felt a smile form on his lips when Dean thanked him again for the pie. "You might not want to eat it all at once though," he teased, giving a playful grin. "You might get fat," Castiel joked as he poked the hunter's stomach where the pudginess would appear.

He took his time to eat his small slice of dessert, but tilted his head some when the eldest Winchester spoke again. "You want me to stay at the bunker? I might be of use with the cases," Castiel mentioned, thinking he could be helpful by doing something instead of moping around the safe house.

"Unless... You want me to stay there," he offered the second idea, not wanting to bother Dean too much. "I would always be a phone call away, and I could study the books for anything." The angel didn't come out and mention the mark since it was always pressing on the Winchester's mind. It was obvious which option Castiel would prefer, but he wouldn't argue either way.

Dean eyed the angel. As much as he wanted Castiel at his side, he knew the man needed time to restore his power. He wouldn't be a whole lot of use to them in the current state he was in, plus, he'd be able to do some research on the mark while him and Sam did field work. "Just temporarily," Dean finally spoke after a moments silence, looking away from Castiel for a moment to go sit on the bed across from him. "You need to get your powers back, and I can't stand the idea of you gettin' all banged up on a case because of that.

We need you to be as strong as you can be. If we find anything that even remotely connects angel juice to this damn mark, then you need to be in top shape. The safe house is the best place for you right now." Dean explained, a rather pained expression on his face. "I'm sure Sam would agree," he nodded, resting his elbows on his knees.

"I understand," Castiel nodded, giving the hunter one of those 'just be careful' looks. He would stay at the bunker and provide what assistance he could while he recovered. "Just don't get into any trouble since I won't be there to help you," he smiled some. "But in all seriousness, I worry about you. You know that." The angel gazed up at Dean who was now sitting across from him. "You and your brother."

"You and Sam always talk about protecting each other, that it's your job. But being the Winchesters' guardian - that's supposed to be my job. I just want to get back to that," Castiel confessed honestly. The angel finished his small plate of pie and stood to rinse the dish in the sink.

It seemed that all they did was constantly protect one another, but Dean honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Sam and Cas were all he had, so he would do anything to make sure they were safe, putting them first always before himself. Green eyes watched the angel as he spoke, listening to the words and taking in their honesty. He couldn't stop a smile from forming on his lips, but he averted his eyes to the floor habitually. "I can't promise that I won't get into trouble, but we will always call you if we need ya," he said softly.

Glancing up to watch Castiel put his dish in the sink, he mulled over his words. "You don't have to worry, Cas. We can look out for each other until you're ready." He said confidently, sitting up more straight. "Just focus on getting your juice back, okay?" Standing, he came behind the angel and touched his arm, silently telling him that he was there. He then rested his forehead against the back of the angel's head, taking in a deep breath.

The two brothers were the only family he had know since his angelic brothers and sisters had pretty much disbanded and turned on one another. Castiel did miss them, but he had the Winchesters now. "Well, it does seem like we all tend to get into trouble. Doesn't it?" The angel flashed a truthful smile back to Dean. "Just let me know if you run into any problems, and I'll do what I can."

"I know you're both capable of watching out for yourselves, but you already know I often over-think things. I can't help it when it comes to the two of you." Feeling the man's gentle touch, Castiel smiled warmly and shifted to turn and face the eldest hunter. The angel wrapped his arms around Dean and rested his head on the Winchester's shoulder. Those simple touches were all he needed to know Dean was there for him.

"Yeah, I know." Dean said in response to Castiel over thinking everything. It was true. It seemed that because the angel struggled to understand humans, at times he would put himself into some interesting situations because of his over thinking on how a human would behave. Often times, it was highly amusing. Dean found himself having to hide a smile because of some of the memories he had stored in his brain from when Castiel tried to function as a human. They were fond memories he would try to hold onto when he struggled with the mark or when he deemed himself not worthy of living.

Castiel turned just as he rested his head on his, enveloping himself into his arms. Inhaling his smell, Dean pressed his face into the man's hair and closed his eyes. "And you'll let me know if something happens to you?" He asked quietly into his hair, bringing his arms tightly around the angel and pulling him into his chest. The safe house was a good place for Cas, but a part of Dean would always worry about leaving him alone now after what Crowley had done to him. He wouldn't have that again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't only the fact that Castiel was careful not to reveal his secret to humans - it also gave him a sense of 'fitting in' into the strange way the earth worked by trying to learn humanly acts and customs. Not that the angel felt like he had to fit in, but he actually enjoyed many things about human interactions and feelings. But around his friends, especially Dean, he no longer was required to hide anything - he could be himself.

Castiel was plenty aware that he was not the only one that did the worrying out of the three, and chose, for the most part, to stay at the safe house so the eldest Winchester's mind could be at ease. The angel smiled contently when the embrace was equally returned. "Of course," he said softly, the sensation of the quiet words tickling his ear a bit - although he wouldn't let Dean in on that secret. Those secure arms he loved so dearly brought him into Castiel's happy place, leaving the trace of a grin on his face. He didn't want to part from the hunter just yet, so closed his eyes and softly breathed in the man's scent.

Taking in all that the angel was, Dean embraced him in further silence. He knew that Castiel understood how much he worried about the ones he cared about, especially the angel himself, and of course Sam. "Thanks," Dean replied lamely, keeping his eyes closed and just enjoying the space they were sharing as long as he could.

After some time, he pulled from the angel to look down at him. Green eyes gazed into the blue ones before him and he muttered, "Once Sam gets back, we will take you straight to the safe house." He instructed, his hands falling to hold Castiel by the waist. It felt secure to hold him like this and a large part of Dean didn't want to let the angel go. However, he knew it was unfortunately for the best, for now.

Castiel quietly enjoyed the silence, peace, and closeness between them and listened when Dean spoke again. "Yes, Dean," he obeyed in a gentle tone, his eyes meeting the hunter's green pair. His hands automatically placed themselves over the eldest Winchester's strong ones that rested on his hips. The man would probably never know how much he relished them being there.

When Dean pulled away from him some, the angel's blue orbs examined his face and nod to confirm he would do what the man said. Castiel stood up a bit taller and tilted his head up so he could place a gentle kiss on the hunter's cheek. Slowly resting down on his heels when he pulled back, a playful grin rested on his features. "That's for good luck," he whispered almost huskily.

Their gaze held for some time, sort of mesmerizing Dean in a kind of hypnosis. It was so tempting to just fall into the world that belonged in Castiel's eyes and just get lost there forever, which he just may have done if the angel didn't shift to meet his height. Dean blinked, watching as he placed a gentle kiss on his slightly scruffy cheek. A sort of half cocked grin graced his features then and he met his eyes with the angel again at his words.

"Good luck?" He asked teasingly, using his strength to pull Castiel closer to him. Their hips came together and Dean leaned down to press his forehead slightly against Castiel's. "I got all the luck right here," he said cheekily, the cheesey line making his grin crack wider. He just pulled the angel closer so that their chests were almost pressed together, the tips of their noses bumping.

Castiel's pupils dilated a bit when he was pulled against Dean both protectively and possessively. If the hunter had been paying close attention to his eyes, the fact that he liked his actions would be obvious. "Of course," he gave a bit of a chuckle in a seducing manner since he eyed Dean's lips while he spoke. "Isn't that a human custom? Kissing someone for good luck?" The angel asked with a mischievous glint in his ocean eyes.

He reached up to brush his fingers along the soft stubble of the man's cheek. Castiel traced up delicately with his fingers, and then slowly stroked downwards with the back of his hand - all the while gazing into those handsome eyes. The angel replied with an equally cheesy line and smiled largely, "I guess that makes two of us." He then allowed his eyes to fall shut and his soft lips to barely brush against Dean's.

Dean actually had to think about Castiel's question, pondering over it for a moment as he held the angel close to him, enticing him. He couldn't recall too many times where he had received one of the so called 'good-luck kisses', but he imagined it was a thing in normal people's lives. Not so much in the world where him and his brother fought monsters for a living. Catching that glint in Castiel's eye brought him back to the moment and he noticed immediately the seductive, sultry look in them. His body language screamed it as well, making Dean pull him just that much more closer.

A slight shiver ran down Dean's spine as the gentle fingers glided along his cheek, delicate like silk. He was slowly becoming more and more wrapped up in the angel and he just couldn't tear his eyes away from those oceanic blue eyes. Taking in a deep breath as those fingers cascaded down his cheek, he felt his body set ablaze with fire. What was this man doing to him that no other person has ever done to him before? It was entirely too addicting. Half smiling at the angel's words, he went to say something but then a kiss was pressed to his lips, causing his heart to nearly skip a beat. Leaning in to the soft kiss, Dean pressed his lips against Castiel's, meeting him in the middle, while wrapping his arms more tightly around the man, taking him for all that he was.

The angel's body language was set just so in an alluring fashion. No longer having to mimic human behavior, luckily Castiel's instinct tended to take over with these types of situations when it came to Dean. His body naturally curved in all the right areas when he was brought even closer to press up against the other man - his enticing hips, the tempting small of his back which caused the lowermost part of his backside to be prominent. He was perfectly laid out in such a way in Dean's arms.

Castiel's arms automatically raised to give the hunter a flawless amount of space to envelop his waistline - soon draping them over Dean's shoulders. He was unaware that it was even possible for their bodies to be any closer, but he certainly wasn't complaining. The angel parted his lips and moved them ever so lovingly against the eldest Winchester's in their tender act, never missing a beat. A small, gentle whine in pleasure stuck in Castiel's throat which made it hardly audible but noticeable if the other man was truly taking him all in.

It was like moulding human shaped putty. Castiel was bending and curving to every direction that he was guided, practically melting in his grasp. It was different then holding a woman; where a lady would be soft, Castiel was hard; she was curvy, he was straight. However, there weren't any hard lines and the way the angel felt under his palms was smooth like silk. There were many times where he had touched Castiel, sure, but never to this degree. Their bodies pressed and danced together in a sort of methodical rhythm, setting fire to their innards and igniting their souls in this dance. Dean was sure he could never share this dance with anyone else.

Their lips came together in good timing, matching each other's pace to the tee. Dean could hear those little whimpers against the soft stubble that lined Castiel's mouth and jaw, causing him to writhe a little bit. The smaller man somehow caused these reactions and Dean wasn't entirely sure he had the will to stop them, despite knowing that Sam would be returning at any given minute. Unfortunately, in order to breathe, he had to pull from the kiss but he immediately set his forehead against Castiel's, their eyes locked again. Taking deep breaths, he searched those eyes, mesmerized by them still.

Their bodies seemed to move perfectly in sync with one another, fitting together like an ideal mold as if they were made for each other. Where the taller man's body had an opening, Castiel's filled the gap - which seemed to describe the two nicely - where once of them lacked, the other made up for in a harmonizing sense. The angel had never felt anything like this in all of his thousands of years, and surely wouldn't with anyone but his beloved hunter.

Castiel's hand gently combed through the back of the eldest Winchester's head in a way that he could caress every lock of hair between his fingers. His free hand sensually slid down Dean's chest, from his shoulder, and rested above his quickly beating heart - it wasn't all that different from his own. The feeling of every strong beat pulsed through his palm and made a soft smile form on his lips for a moment. Angelic eyes slowly fluttered open when they both were required to catch their breath, leaving Castiel a gasping sight to behold. His lips that drew heavy breaths remained parted, and those blue orbs gazed up at the taller man with longing. "...Dean.." He whispered before placing a kiss on the light scruff at the corner of the hunter's mouth.

The angel was really a sight to behold the moment that this Hunter opened his eyes. Inhaling sharply, he was soothed by the tidal wave of blue that flowed through the angel's eyes. He heard his name from Castiel and it was laced with longing. It sent an incredible amount of shivers and shocks down his spine, shooting to his toes and zapping back up to his head. It sent him in for a round of dizziness and he had to fight to keep his knees from giving out.

"Yeah?" Dean responded after a long moment of trying to gather himself together, his voice weak and sort of cracking from said pressure. His eyes were half lidded as he gazed down at the angel, accepting his gentle kiss to the corner of his mouth. He pressed his cheek against Castiel's, closing his eyes again. "What is it?" He tried again, his voice coming out a little stronger.

Castiel pleasantly gazed back up at Dean and smiled warmly into those handsome green eyes - his were as equally lidded as the angel's. "Just love saying your name is all..." He murmured softly, letting his hand trail up to the taller man's neck just below his chin - his other hand now rested lazily across Dean's shoulder.

"But now that I have your attention... I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you how strikingly handsome you are," the angel stated as his eyes wandered over the eldest hunter's torso before settling back in those eyes, knowing his statement was cheesy. Castiel knew all too well he wasn't the first to compliment the man, but he hoped it meant more coming from him. The hand that had traveled to Dean's chin now skipped up to rub his thumb enticingly over his bottom lip.

A small smile formed on Dean's lips just then, his body relishing in the gentle touches the angel was leaving on him. It was as if, with every touch, he was falling deeper into a pit of pink, fluffy clouds. How appropriate for having feelings for an angel. He could only nod slightly in response to Castiel enjoying saying his name, his eyes trailing down to the shorter man's collarbone.

Castiel had him laughing a little bit and rolling his eyes playfully. "Oh come on, Cas.." He said warmly, bringing his arms snug around the angel. "Have you looked in a mirror lately?" His question had a hint of seductiveness to it, his eyebrow quirked to match the tone of his voice.

"Again, with the puking and stuff," Sam decided to pipe up as he walked in the door, carrying a drink in his hand. He was studying the two with a fairly amused look on his face, clearly unsurprised that he had witnessed another moment between the two.

Castiel caught the man's wandering gaze down to his collarbone and felt his cheeks heat up in a slight blush. "Why would I need to look in the mirror?" The angel asked with a tilt of his head. "D-Do I have something on my face?" His tone quickly shifted briefly before he understood the flirtation. "Oh. You're saying I'm attractive as well?" He smiled shyly, large blue eyes glancing back up to the hunter.

The angel didn't jump or break away from Dean when Sam entered the room, but instead asked a rather innocent question. "Are you sick, Sam?" Castiel asked honestly and also concerned. He didn't make the connection that he was 'going to puke' because of his older brother being so close to the angel - another strange human expression he had yet to catch on to. Sometimes it was amazing he understood most things, but human kind did change drastically after thousands of years - he figured he was entitled.

Dean had to smile at Castiel's naive response to his flirtation. Of course, he should have expected the angel to not quite understand what he meant. A simple nod of his head was made when the angel finally did understand and he just chuckled. "Yeah, that's what I meant." He muttered, lightly ruffling his hair in a playful manner.

Sam made his entrance then and Dean pulled from the angel slightly. One reason being that yet again they had been caught embracing one another. But the second reason was to glance down at the angel's innocent question. He blinked a couple times and bit down his lip as he suppressed another smile.

"No, it's a figure of speech," Sam explained patiently, sending his brother a rather cross look for standing there and giggling to himself. "I just mean that you guys are being all mushy again and... Just, nevermind. Are you guys ready to leave?" He asked softly, standing awkwardly in the doorway.

Castiel closed one of his eyes when his hair was tousled and gave a soft laugh. In turn, the angel playfully nuzzled his nose against Dean's cheek. He pulled away some to look the hunter in the eyes and smile brightly - unable to recall a time when he'd been this lighthearted.

When Dean glanced between him and his younger brother, Castiel slightly tilted his head some upon seeing the amused expression. "Oh um.. Sorry," The angel apologized, seeing the disgruntled look on Sam's face. Although, it was quite confusing - weren't people supposed to be happy when they saw two lovebirds being sweet? He guessed it was because one of said lovebirds was his own brother, so he mostly understood.

Castiel looked up at Dean and smiled a bit shyly (since the youngest Winchester was in the room) before eventually parting from their embrace as much as he hated to. He reluctantly nodded towards Sam in response to the question, and gathered his clean clothes from Dean's bedside table. The angel slipped on his blue tie, black suit coat, and his famed trench coat prior to joining the younger hunter at the door.

"It's fine, Cas." Sam said after a moment, his expression turning from disgruntled to amused. The angel really didn't understand a lot when it came to humans, so at times he really needed to remember that. He really was happy for them, he just kept popping in when they were exchanging lovey dovey stuff and naturally, that was his luck. He watched as the angel gathered up off of his belongings and clothes, eventually joining him at the door. Looking to his brother, he grinned, "Are you going to take the pie with you?"

Dean exchanged his looks with Castiel, the smile also shy as he tried to hide it from Sam, but apparently was doing a terrible job. His brother knew, so there wasn't much sense in hiding it. He kept his green eyes on the angel as he put on his famed clothing, then sort of turned on his heel to grab his own things. Upon hearing Sam's question with regards to the pie, he looked at him with a wounded expression. "Of course I'm taking the pie. We can't just leave it here. How could you say such a thing?" Gathering up said pie, he wrapped it in a plastic bag that he had used when he picked up his beer during the night. After getting together the rest of the food and drinks, he walked up to the other two and spoke, "Let's get outta here."

Castiel tried something out of curiosity while he waited - he slowly moved his hand over his clothed wound and watched the light that was emitted from his palm. He concentrated with all his might, but found that only a small light was being produced. Finally giving up for the time being and relaxing, the angel's attention was directed back to the two brothers. He was rather impatient that his powers weren't returning nearly as fast as he wanted.

He was somewhat aware that the eldest hunter was watching him, and it made him blush some while he dressed. When Castiel heard the question, he grinned widely - he knew Dean would have exactly the type of reaction that was just expressed. (It also made the angel delighted to see the man wouldn't leave behind his hard work and gift.) "It's that good?" He asked shyly, almost radiating a sweet, innocent energy. Agreeing with the older Winchester's statement, Castiel followed behind the two out of the motel room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back