• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Supernatural Threats and Found Families (5/8 taken!)

Lixy

In Denial That I Have an Internet Addiction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've had this idea stuck in my head for a while, so here goes––
I'm a sucker for found family RPs, specifically, everyone-has-supernatural-powers-found-families. A home for wayward and oddball people, living together, perhaps a bit reluctantly at first, only to grow closer over time. Even more specifically, a home for people who have been or are at risk of supernatural interference (at risk of demon possession, the ability to see ghosts, stuff along those lines) where a probably-grouchy-and-sour-but-ultimately-loveable caretaker keeps the rag-tag bunch from getting themselves into trouble.

If anyone is interested in a slice-of-life style story with maybe 3-5 gifted characters plus a caretaker-like figure all living together and dealing with their personal issues and demons (no pun intended) while supporting each other let me know!
It would be highly character and interpersonally-focused, with flawed and realistic characters, and would probably be rather slow paced, with the over-arching threat only becoming apparent a while into the story–– a specific night where demons are much stronger? A specific character being possessed and causing some kind of havoc? So-and-so turns out to not be who they said they were? I'm still thinking on it! Feel free to spitball below!

Awesome! We'd probably still need a couple more people to make this worthwhile if anyone else is interested?

Awesome! Looks like we have more than enough people. I'll get on creating the thread and link you all to it when I'm done (:

I was wondering if you're still accepting other people as well, if not that's fine, I just wanted to let you know that it's very interesting!

All the spots are still technically open, so if you'd like to write up a character, go ahead! I've got 8 slots up there, but I'm willing to go up to 10 if needed (:

The character sheet is up if anyone else wants to make their character!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back