• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, and NCIS Fandom Search!

Kass

Sounds of the ocean
5f400b2dbc2a98f7db24a96d0366c391 (1).jpg

w e l c o m e
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─
hello, my name is Kass and welcome to my fandom thread. i will be listing something that you need to know about me as a roleplayer, then i will be listing some of my rules. but most importantly who i'm looking for, for the fandoms i'm craving. if you see something that interests you please don't hesitate to reply to my thread or send a pm my way.

r u l e s
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─
Rule #1
be respectful, it's pretty much common sense but i feel the need to state it anyway.

Rule #2
no mary or gary Sue's please.

Rule #3
No godmodding (ie: being invincible, overpowered, etc.)

Rule #4
Have fun! I'm pretty friendly so don't be afraid to send me a pm.

Rule #5
please use realistic face claims or descriptions, the length of the sheet is up to you.

Rule #6
no ghosting, it's just very rude so if you start to dislike our roleplay please tell me!!

Rule #7
i allow dark theme but it all depends on what kind of roleplay you want to do.

Rule #8
i cannot stress this enough, help me plot!! it's a very important factor to our roleplay.

c r i t e r i a
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─
Fact #1
i only every play female roles, but for fandoms i always double playing the canon character you want along with my oc.
Fact #2
romance is something that i love to have in my roleplay, if you're looking for something platonic then this is not the thread for you.

Fact #3
i'm huge on visuals, sometimes i will use pictures, make mood boards, playlists, and more.

Fact #4
occ friendly, i like to get to know my partner but if that makes you uncomfortable please let me know.

Fact #5
i write in third person past or present tense (depending on you) i'm also literate, i can give you 6 to 5 paragraphs per reply.

Fact #6
i only have ever write mxf pairings but for my fandoms i'm willing to try out mxm (depending on who is paired with who) and I'm also willing to try out fxf.

Fact #7
i can roleplay in private messages or i can do it on a thread, honestly i don't have a preference. it's all up to you!

Fact #8
if you want to roleplay offsite then i don't mind, we can do discord, google docs, or google hangouts. up to you!!!

S U P E R N A T U R A L

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─
-Dean

(honestly that is pretty much it lmao, i have more experience with cas and sam but i can play anyone really. )

T H E V A M P I R E D I A R I E S
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─
-Damon
-Elijah
-Kai
-Klaus

(like supernatural i can play anyone, i have not played anyone just yet because i have yet to have a roleplay for this one but i always try.)

N C I S
-Anthony DiNozzo

(um yea haha that is the only person i'm currently looking for, for this fandom but i may add someone else soon. i have never done a roleplay for this one but i can play almost anyone but i may not be anybody but i do promise to try

alright my wonderful people that is everything right now, i will be adding more as time goes on. if you saw something that you liked please pm me or reply to the thread. i would love to hear from you, also i write in lowercase for my thread but when were write i will follow the rules of writing. thank you so much for taking a look at my thread, i hope to hear for you!

View attachment 830137

w e l c o m e
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─
hello, my name is Kass and welcome to my fandom thread. i will be listing something that you need to know about me as a roleplayer, then i will be listing some of my rules. but most importantly who i'm looking for, for the fandoms i'm craving. if you see something that interests you please don't hesitate to reply to my thread or send a pm my way.

r u l e s
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─
Rule #1
be respectful, it's pretty much common sense but i feel the need to state it anyway.

Rule #2
no mary or gary Sue's please.

Rule #3
No godmodding (ie: being invincible, overpowered, etc.)

Rule #4
Have fun! I'm pretty friendly so don't be afraid to send me a pm.

Rule #5
please use realistic face claims or descriptions, the length of the sheet is up to you.

Rule #6
no ghosting, it's just very rude so if you start to dislike our roleplay please tell me!!

Rule #7
i allow dark theme but it all depends on what kind of roleplay you want to do.

Rule #8
i cannot stress this enough, help me plot!! it's a very important factor to our roleplay.

c r i t e r i a
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─
Fact #1
i only every play female roles, but for fandoms i always double playing the canon character you want along with my oc.
Fact #2
romance is something that i love to have in my roleplay, if you're looking for something platonic then this is not the thread for you.

Fact #3
i'm huge on visuals, sometimes i will use pictures, make mood boards, playlists, and more.

Fact #4
occ friendly, i like to get to know my partner but if that makes you uncomfortable please let me know.

Fact #5
i write in third person past or present tense (depending on you) i'm also literate, i can give you 6 to 5 paragraphs per reply.

Fact #6
i only have ever write mxf pairings but for my fandoms i'm willing to try out mxm (depending on who is paired with who) and I'm also willing to try out fxf.

Fact #7
i can roleplay in private messages or i can do it on a thread, honestly i don't have a preference. it's all up to you!

Fact #8
if you want to roleplay offsite then i don't mind, we can do discord, google docs, or google hangouts. up to you!!!

S U P E R N A T U R A L

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─
-Dean

(honestly that is pretty much it lmao, i have more experience with cas and sam but i can play anyone really. )

T H E V A M P I R E D I A R I E S

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─
-Damon
-Elijah
-Kai
-Klaus

(like supernatural i can play anyone, i have not played anyone just yet because i have yet to have a roleplay for this one but i always try.)

N C I S
-Anthony DiNozzo

(um yea haha that is the only person i'm currently looking for, for this fandom but i may add someone else soon. i have never done a roleplay for this one but i can play almost anyone but i may not be anybody but i do promise to try

alright my wonderful people that is everything right now, i will be adding more as time goes on. if you saw something that you liked please pm me or reply to the thread. i would love to hear from you, also i write in lowercase for my thread but when were write i will follow the rules of writing. thank you so much for taking a look at my thread, i hope to hear for you!

I would absolutely LOVE to do a Vampire Diaries RP with you. I’m happy to play any and all characters in that universe or just an OC that fits in.

The weather has been remarkably mild though rainy this winter. Leaden skies and thick choking fogs in the city have exerted their own level of depression on the soul, however, and as the holiday season approaches everyone who can is looking for ways to escape the ancient capital and spend the festivities in the countryside where the air is clean and the company gregarious. For the struggling writer who is losing hope of being able to make it as a real novelist, the unexpected invitation to spend the season at Leatherby Hall in Wiltshire with an old school friend is an irresistible temptation.

Dear Bunny,
How long it has been since our school girl days at Winchester Academy. I’ve followed your career in the orchestra, and I was hoping against hope that you could find time to spend a few days with me down here at Leatherby Hall at Christmas time. Brian has plans to spend time with his stuffy old friends, talking about ancient history over and over again, and it positively makes me want to scream it’s so boring.
I have few friends in the area, and I would be so grateful if you could come. I don’t want you to do it out of pity, we really do put on a grand show with village fetes and stuff. There’s even hunting, so bring your riding gear with you, if you wish — or you can borrow some of mine. Brian has a shoot planned as well at the end of the year, if you can stay that long, and he gave me a lovely Italian gun for my birthday last year that you’re welcome to use.
Do say you’ll come. It will be such fun. We’ll have adventures together, as we did at school.
Your old friend
Jane Hardaway Leatherby

OOC: A Christmas ghost story set in Edwardian England? Romance, not fanfic, but you might be interested. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back