• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clementinexo

𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 24/7
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Hello! This isn’t to replace any of my current partners! I was wondering if anyone wanted to a family type of roleplay! Based of the show supernatural!

Here I will link my three Ocs depending on who you are playing for me

[Piper :)|Piper <3]

Piper is Sam Winchester’s Daughter! I have a plot for her! If you’d like her and be able to
Play Sam for me please say the word Piper :)

[Mattie <3|M.W]

Mattie is Dean Winchesters Daughter!
If you are interested in her and able to do Dean for me! Please say the word Mattie when messaging me!

[Bambi!|Google Docs - create and edit documents online, for free.]

Bambi is Castiels daughter! I have a plot for her! If you are interested and able to to Cas for me! Please say the word Bambi when messaging!

I do do double ups yes!

It depends on which daughter you pick!
In return I can do anyone for you!

I was thinking a type of family roleplay or some type of angst roleplay between them! We can discuss it more in pms! However I’m fine with love interests too! :)

My rules are very simple

Please be Semi Lit
Please use third person
Please be kind!
:)

Thank you for reading ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back