• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MzHyde

'Flamebird'
Roleplay Type(s)
EDIT: PARTNER FOUND!

Hi there!

Thanks for clicking on this interest thread for an rp based round the show Supernatural. 😊!

20220203_190439.gif

I'm looking for a fellow mature rp-er (18+) to brainstorm and role play from the show Supernatural with. Someone who is oc friendly and is able to post at least 2 full paragraphs per post. I'm wishing to explore the SPN world with my oc Natalia Drake/Winchester who is a half sister to the brothers thanks to one of John's many nights away from his boys. 😂!

She's 24-29 years old depending on when in the spn universe the rp is set. I like using a chosen season as a guideline and weave an entirely original plot/hunts within that era to make things more fun and original for all involved. Depending on season setting, she is either someone who doesn't know the boys yet and becomes one of the many people they save on a hunt-saving her from the mental asylum she was stuck in, or she's already with the boys and hunting with them and slowly her past comes out to them through triggers for her. If you wish to read her character sheet, I will gladly post it.

I'm happy to play canon characters with my partner, I'm open to pairings if my rp partner wishes to be partnered with a canon character or my oc, as long as its a natural progression and not rushed or forced. Please no godmodding characters or trying to insist how a character should be played, whether it's an oc or canon though. I've had this before and the rp never left the brainstorming stage due to this.

At this stage I'm open to ideas and wish to come up with a great story idea with an rp partner so both of us are happy. As for posting scheduling I'm happy if it's at least once a week, as long as the posts are in depth and have something to actually reply to. I do NOT want to be the one carrying the rp solo.

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from someone! 😊 and please, if you lose interest tell me, don't ghost me because ghosting I find rather rude and don't appreciate being left hanging.

Picsart_22-01-14_17-36-45-608.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested in this rp with you. Honestly this sounds fun and sounds like a nice relaxing plot, just hunting with your bros. I am wondering if you would like me to be Sam or Dean? Or both? I do not mind roleplaying with an oc at all and doubling is not required unless we figure something out together.

Hi 😊😊!

Honestly I'm a pretty laid back rp-er so whichever brother you would prefer to portray you're more than welcome to! We can share any other canon character as they come into the rp to keep things all fair and laid back!

You are also more than welcome to bring in an oc of your own if you have one/want to create one 😊

Is there any particular season of supernatural you'd like to particularly explore/work around?

Not really any particular season I would like to work around, its up to you honestly. I think I would rather portray Sam if that alright. Can I pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back