• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
What's that? You want more? Okay!

giphy.gif

They're adorable until mating season, and then they are an insurance nightmare. I have witness a moose mount a truck before, the owner was crying.

OMG....

giphy.gif

Snow, Tim Horton's coffee on the dash, and of course a moose who no doubt shouted "Sorry!" to the motorist as it slipped.

There is so much distilled Canadian in this GIF I could probably use it as a maple syrup substitute.

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 FYI, since Bart may have pissed off Jordan, St. Boethius St. Boethius (Hypnos) has laid wards around the colony preventing any supernatural or human entity from causing harm: if they do attempt to hurt someone from the colony they are put into a coma-like sleep until the god comes to release them.

What's that? You want more? Okay!

giphy.gif

They're adorable until mating season, and then they are an insurance nightmare. I have witness a moose mount a truck before, the owner was crying.

I saw this earlier but forgot to ask and my morbid curiosity demands I do just that...

Crying tears of laughter or horror?

Poor Chase doesn't know what he wants in life and when something good happens he always assumes the worst and screws things up. xD

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 FYI, since Bart may have pissed off Jordan, St. Boethius St. Boethius (Hypnos) has laid wards around the colony preventing any supernatural or human entity from causing harm: if they do attempt to hurt someone from the colony they are put into a coma-like sleep until the god comes to release them.

It's going to take a lot more than telling Jordan he can't come in to make him belligerently violent. Also show of hands, who's ready for some Kitsune plot twists?

Me! Also Ginny will not believe that Jordan's idea worked. She would expect him to be killed as soon as they realized he wasn't human.

While I'm doing for plot twists, I'd like to know what you have in mind..... Since... You know... gods like to.... drop things....randomly.

*cough* St. Boethius St. Boethius *cough*

I find it sort of amusing that all of Chase's (and Mac/Will too) cloak-and-dagger stuff is totally pointless because Emile knows and doesn't even care :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back