• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah....

Nidelia Nidelia complained about not being able to read any of it, so I sent her a direct link (that has more post its)....

:D

Of course post its and wood stove = needing flipping tape....

Alator Alator - Is Thor oblivious to the prayer of which Sibéal offered him? You're kinda the key point in Aurora and me going forward since we can't exactly leave without a divine being assisting. Also, she did mention, 'I also hope you visit my hearth soon, as I have something that belongs to you."

SynKast SynKast I didn't want to intrude and ruin your moment, now that everyone is gathered and you seem to be finished though, Thor will come to you.

What you were doing, combined with the word soon, made me feel like Thor was supposed to come later, and not at that very instant.

I think you are but really Safton Safton and Nidelia Nidelia need to let us know since they're the two that have a plot dependent on pre-trial items.

Kids? Feedback?

Guys....

I think I have a serious problem....

There!

nuwAfNF.jpg

As long as you're enjoying yourself it's an excusable problem. :3

Yea, this isn't far from DM'ing D&D. Some of the people from the group saw the board yesterday and wanted to do and SPN version of D&D. I told them to join RPN, LMAO

That's everything, every thing that's happened and everything that will happen

Yellow are my NPC and locations.

Blue are Gods St. Boethius St. Boethius Alator Alator

Pink are Nidelia Nidelia

Green are human hunters, which are Safton Safton only at this point

Orange are non-human hunters: Crono Crono SynKast SynKast Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom

On the right is future plots with more details on each post it. Some of it is discussed and some of it not. :D

Nerdiest of all the Nerds.

NanLia NanLia ROFLMAO! Even if Eli is, what if Will and Alaric are not? XDDD I can definitely tell you Alaric definitely is NOT polyamorous. Safton Safton how would you feel about me making a permanent Hunter for him to ship with? XD

Will definitely isn't. He's uh, not as "adventurous" as Elijah.

Nidelia Nidelia Up to you! I'm open to the idea. Eli is going to have his hands full for the forseeable future it seems. He didn't ask for this :closedeyescryingfrown: Should have stayed in England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back