• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Supernatural or medieval or both? RP Anyone?

Miklad94

Just call me Miki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey there everyone IM looking for someone who is willing to do a M/M or a M/F supernatural role play with me.
I am thinking something around werewolf x human, werewolf x vampire or anything around that.

semi literate or higher only please and thank you.

also I am more then willing to do a medieval rp, maybe king x werewolf or anything else.

I am interested and would like the idea of doing both in one story.

Last edited:
hey there everyone IM looking for someone who is willing to do a M/M or a M/F supernatural role play with me.
I am thinking something around werewolf x human, werewolf x vampire or anything around that.

semi literate or higher only please and thank you.

also I am more then willing to do a medieval rp, maybe king x werewolf or anything else.
Hi I'm interested! I'll send you a PM :)

Hi !
I'm down to try ! Fantasy and supernatural are my things, I might already have an idea or two, to fit what you're looking for ^-^

I'm interested! More in the vampire x human or werewolf x human vein, modern or medieval

Users who are viewing this thread

Back