• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural; ISO A Sam & Dean Brotherly Roleplay

route.damnation

What am I looking for?

The reason I fell in love with Supernatural has everything to do with Sam and Dean's relationship — the co-dependency, the heartbreak, the loss, the everything.

I'm hoping to find a partner who's interested in writing as Sam Winchester and capturing the beauty of the show with me. (I would also be overjoyed to write with a Castiel, if no Sams rise to the plate.)

I'm an experienced Dean writer — been writing as him for quite some time now — and I write him as close as I can get him to his canon-self. While I'm 100% okay with headcanons (in fact, I encourage the hell out of them), I'm not a fan of altering a character's personality to the point where they're unrecognizable. It's okay to not have a perfect portrayal (it's impossible, really), but so long as the character isn't completely unidentifiable, we're all set.

Brief House Rules/Info

• I consider myself a literate or multi-para writer. You can always expect a good amount of length from me, especially in RPs involving these two.
  • We're all busy, and we all get writer's block; hell, sometimes our motivation to do anything takes a landslide into the negatives. I'm not the sort of partner to pester you for a reply. Go at your own speed.
  • I'm a HUGE fan of OOC talk, and while it's not a necessity, I find that RPs are infinitely more exciting when you get to know the person behind the character. For this reason, I prefer to write on Discord in lieu of RPNation (though I'm open to other platforms!).
  • I have no triggers. I mean that whole-heartedly. You can throw anything at me, no matter how dark or twisted ('tis the nature of the show, after all). With that being said, I'm more than respectful of my partner's triggers, and would never veer into potentially uncomfortable territory.

Please feel free to reach out to me via DMs if you'd like to start something. I'm seriously craving an RP between the brothers (or Castiel). This show means a lot to me, and I'd love to give these characters some justice alongside someone.

Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back