• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Hunger Games

Veyd Sahvoz

Master of Resonant Souls
I know a lot of you out there like Hunger Games which is why I'm making an RP of it except with a little twist. This while be almost exactly like the actual series except it'll have supernatural beings amongst humans in each of the 12 Districts. Each District will have a certain race that is more common in that particular District, the supernatural beings that are there depend on how prestigous or backwater it is. For instance, District 12 has the most fallen angels and werewolves and District 1 has more angels and pure bread races (that are of course considered powerful). The layout of the whole tributes and goal in the arena will be the same, slightly modified but still the same. Any racial advantages such as flying or seeing a day into the future will be removed or nullified.

Just let me know you wanna join.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]Maybe. I don't do Detailed that often, but I might take a look.

[/QUOTE]
It's casual/detailed

I'll join, and rather than being a dragon I'll be their flightless counterpart.... THE DRAKES!

I plan on getting it up and ready tonight so yeah. If you know anyone that might be interested or likes Hunger Games tag them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back