• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

supernatural - angels/demons - m/f or m/m

lelouch

pizza girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
in short, if you’re trash, then we’ll get along just fine because i am trash looking for trash! (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┸━┸

what i’m looking for is some detailed rp in the m/m or m/f vein. no fandoms, please. although i am all for roleplaying AU’s with our chars—hunger games au, harry potter au, pacific rim au mmmmmm yes—but i only rp oc’s srry. i am also a huge weeb lover of anime so anime AU’s mmmmmmm.

ALL IN ALL, i rp ships with plot.

i am a huge sucker for DRAMA SCREECHES DRAMMMAAAA. give me all the drama. i love roleplaying romance with something unconventional to spice it up; i’ll build worlds just for our shitty ships. i’ll make graphics and write drabbles, and i get invested prob to an unhealthy level ngl, but i’ve only come across two people in all my years of rp who’ve gotten me to that point, but that’s the rp i strive for! if that’s the kind of rp you’re looking for too, keep reading ★~(◠‿◕✿)

i’m all about relationship/char development & plot progression (preferably revolving around our ship huhuhuhu DRAMA). however, it really depends on how well we ~click~. in terms of length, again i’m looking for detailed replies in the 3+ paragraphs vein or ~300ish words at least, give or take.

as for genres/”plots”, i love all things supernatural - vampires, werewolves, mermaids, ANGELS & DEMONS. i'm really itching for angels/demons at the moment, and i love playing with personalities (aka morally grey angels and not-so-morally-grey demons). i tend to follow the angel/demon lore in shows like supernatural although i am totally open for discussion. also sci-fi and post-apoc things or historical (i love me some medieval mmm) or reincarnated mythology or w/e i’m pretty flexible i just want well-developed chars ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

ALSO i use real life portrayals when i rp and i would prefer if you do too though, again, FLEXIBLE, but yeah i love models/actors for my chars (✿ ♥‿♥) although, because i am a huge weeb, i can be convinced to do anime portrayals too.

I'll do Angel's and Demons with you, I can be either or, but I only use anime pictures. You can use what ya please.

I'd be up for reincarnated mythology. I might need to know some details about that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back