• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Arty said:
(Sorry, was on a break)
John walked back to his dorm, and laid down on the bed, starting to sleep...
Shinn snikered to her self as she changed into her acctual form and climbed up the

Arty said:
(Sorry, was on a break)
John walked back to his dorm, and laid down on the bed, starting to sleep...
Shinn gave a slight amused snicker. She wasn't going to have her offer stood up by a mortal. She changed into her acctual form and clawed her way up the side of the building until she reached Johns window.

Silvercat said:
Shinn snikered to her self as she changed into her acctual form and climbed up the
Shinn gave a slight amused snicker. She wasn't going to have her offer stood up by a mortal. She changed into her acctual form and clawed her way up the side of the building until she reached Johns window.
John had waken up, hearing something... outside... he rubbed his eyes, and stood up, stretching. He was worried... that something might happen... He looked out the window, and his fears were confirmed.

He started to rush towards his computer, typing furiously into it. Suddenly, several machines, including the 2 Knights, and other unfinished models whirred to life, standing in the distance separating the two.

Arty said:
John had waken up, hearing something... outside... he rubbed his eyes, and stood up, stretching. He was worried... that something might happen... He looked out the window, and his fears were confirmed.
He started to rush towards his computer, typing furiously into it. Suddenly, several machines, including the 2 Knights, and other unfinished models whirred to life, standing in the distance separating the two.
Shinn seemed un concerned about the machines, she was to focused on John to care about them. She smashed open the window with one of her tendrils and crept inside.

(Is it ok my character is trying to kidnap yours?)

Silvercat said:
Shinn seemed un concerned about the machines, she was to focused on John to care about them. She smashed open the window with one of her tendrils and crept inside.
(Is it ok my character is trying to kidnap yours?)
(Eh, why not?)

John started to command the robots to defend, as he tried to open the dorm's door, attempting to get out.

Arty said:
(Eh, why not?)
John started to command the robots to defend, as he tried to open the dorm's door, attempting to get out.
Shinn slipped back out the window knowing that with his escape he was bound to draw attention and that was the last thing Shinn wanted.

Silvercat said:
Shinn slipped back out the window knowing that with his escape he was bound to draw attention and that was the last thing Shinn wanted.
He looked to see... whatever that was... leave... and he turned off his machines once more. He laid down in his bed, and shifted uncomfortably from time to time, before eventually falling asleep.

Arty said:
He looked to see... whatever that was... leave... and he turned off his machines once more. He laid down in his bed, and shifted uncomfortably from time to time, before eventually falling asleep.
Silently one last time she tried creeping through the window and slipped in and pounced onto John before to try and capture him before he got to his machines.

Silvercat said:
Silently one last time she tried creeping through the window and slipped in and pounced onto John before to try and capture him before he got to his machines.
He still slept, snoring lightly. He even coughed in his sleep... ((Not much I can type here... xD ))

Shinn grinned, or what could be taken as a grinn, as she wrapped her tendrils around him tightly making sure he couldn't move. (just curious do you know what her actual form looks like?)

Silvercat said:
Shinn grinned, or what could be taken as a grinn, as she wrapped her tendrils around him tightly making sure he couldn't move. (just curious do you know what her actual form looks like?)
((Yeah, I saw. Not the scariest thing I had seen to be honest, but still, looks like a boss in a horror game))

John still slept, his breathing beginning to become irregular. His eyes shot open, seeing... he wasn't sure... he started to freak out, attempting to move at the most. "W-What the?!!!"

Arty said:
((Yeah, I saw. Not the scariest thing I had seen to be honest, but still, looks like a boss in a horror game))
John still slept, his breathing beginning to become irregular. His eyes shot open, seeing... he wasn't sure... he started to freak out, attempting to move at the most. "W-What the?!!!"
(I know, more going for chaotic :D )

Shinn dragged him back to her hide out.

Silvercat said:
(I know, more going for chaotic :D )
Shinn dragged him back to her hide out.
He started to scream, and in a frenzy, tore off his gasmask to bite the tendril that was holding him. If he was going to die... he might as well fight back... He held onto the tendril, pushing his teeth in deeper.

Arty said:
He started to scream, and in a frenzy, tore off his gasmask to bite the tendril that was holdinhg him. If he was going to die... he might as well fight back... He held onto the tendril, pushing his teeth in deeper.
Shinn Snarled and hissed but tightened her grip on him

(gotta go for the night. goodnight :D )

Silvercat said:
Shinn Snarled and hissed but tightened her grip on him
(gotta go for the night. goodnight :D )
((Oh, okay, see you tomorrow!))

John began to cough severely, instantly letting go. "S-Such an idiot!!!" He still struggled, a bit weaker though...

Arty said:
((Oh, okay, see you tomorrow!))
John began to cough severely, instantly letting go. "S-Such an idiot!!!" He still struggled, a bit weaker though...
At the next moment John found himself laying on the floor of the chamber that Shinn and him had been in earlier.

Silvercat said:
At the next moment John found himself laying on the floor of the chamber that Shinn and him had been in earlier.
He hurried to put his gasmask back on, and backed away from the creature. "B-Back!!!"

Arty said:
He hurried to put his gasmask back on, and backed away from the creature. "B-Back!!!"
He heard the sound of a soft laugh as the creatures shape and form began to change and shift back to Shinn.

"Well that was amusing" She said with a smirk.

Silvercat said:
He heard the sound of a soft laugh as the creatures shape and form began to change and shift back to Shinn.
"Well that was amusing" She said with a smirk.
John's eyes grew wide, as he started to shake. "W-What the fuck!?" He still backed away, heading towards the exit.

Arty said:
John's eyes grew wide, as he started to shake. "W-What the fuck!?" He still backed away, heading towards the exit.
"No you don't!" She snarled and suddenly the door vanished.

"You said you wouldn't work on this for me unless I forced you to"

Silvercat said:
"No you don't!" She snarled and suddenly the door vanished.
"You said you wouldn't work on this for me unless I forced you to"
He gave a small glare, balling up his fists. "W-What are you..." Even with him trying to act tough, his voice still wavered. "What do you want me to build?! What is it?!"

Arty said:
He gave a small glare, balling up his fists. "W-What are you..." Even with him trying to act tough, his voice still wavered. "What do you want me to build?! What is it?!"
Shinn smiled wickedly, she seemed to enjoy his fear and his attempt to be brave.

"I told you I'm one of the Old Ones children, a Dark-Spawn a servant of sorts. Now as for this thing, it's a key actually and I need it for my parents." Her smile grew even more wicked when she said this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back