• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Hisan said:
'Not really silly if you ask me. Comics maybe but not food and swords.' He smiled jokingly.
"W-would it be ok of me to ask something?" She said her ears perking up a bit.

"p-please don't go, I don't want to be this thats why I need your help!" she whimpered as he started to walk out.

Silvercat said:
"p-please don't go, I don't want to be this thats why I need your help!" she whimpered as he started to walk out.
He sighed, and kept on walking. "That's bullshit, and y-" He stopped to cough, yet again, and groaned after. "Make me help." He exited the room, breaking into a small jog to escape.

Hisan said:
'Maybe later I'll tell you. For now let's go find your dorm.' Smoke smiled at you.
"Ok" Lily said as she dug through her back pack and found the note book she had her dorm number written in.

Arty said:
He sighed, and kept on walking. "That's bullshit, and y-" He stopped to cough, yet again, and groaned after. "Make me help." He exited the room, breaking into a small jog to escape.
"Very well if thats what you want then thats what you'll get" She said letting him escape for now.

Abel watched Laurence splash water towards AJ, it was times like these Abel wished he could die finally leave this earth. He had spent to long on this planet Abel felt true sadness in that second remembering all of the people he had loved in his life time. Abel would fall in love with someone and watch them age and wither away into nothing then have to carry them on in to their next life while he remained behind still having work to do. This had happened so many times to Abel he lost count, As he was thinking of this a tear of blood dropped from his empty eye socket and he looked up into the sky wiping the blood away hoping AJ or Laurence wouldn't see. Thought of sadness and his long life time he wanted to leave but decided to stay he walked out on the water it freezing under his feet so he could walk on the surface Abel walked to the middle of the lake and looked down through the ice into the water trying to forget his thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back