• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Silvercat said:
"I can charge it you just need to press it and we will be all good to go, then you can go free"
"What do I get out of this? Huh? I can easily take it apart..." He smiled a little bit, picking it up.

Arty said:
"What do I get out of this? Huh? I can easily take it apart..." He smiled a little bit, picking it up.
"If you help then I will leave you alone and I can be on my way"

Silvercat said:
"If you help then I will leave you alone and I can be on my way"
He glared, and shook his head. "No, it needs to be something more. With people like you, I don't work cheap..."

Arty said:
He glared, and shook his head. "No, it needs to be something more. With people like you, I don't work cheap..."
Shinn raised a brow "Oh really? you really are in no position to be bargaining, but why not. Name what you want"

Silvercat said:
Shinn raised a brow "Oh really? you really are in no position to be bargaining, but why not. Name what you want"
She hated humans... she kept on calling him a mortal... something to torture her...... "A date." He gave a wide grin, before placing the key down.

Arty said:
She hated humans... she kept on calling him a mortal... something to torture her...... "A date." He gave a wide grin, before placing the key down.
"A wha? y-you didn't just say what I think you just said?"

Silvercat said:
"A wha? y-you didn't just say what I think you just said?"
He shrugged, and picked the key up again, waving it in front of her. "Do you want this to be finished?"

Arty said:
He shrugged, and picked the key up again, waving it in front of her. "Do you want this to be finished?"
"Y-yes But S-surely there has to be something you want more than just a date? Magic? money? computer parts?"

Hisan said:
I shake my head. 'I'm willing to try, however we will need all of your essence. You will quite literally disappear. I personally don't want that.'
@ChronosCoded
"Stop trying to deal with things you dont understand. Golden aura's are infinite. I've been around longer. I know more." He thought. "Now, do you want to do this or not?" He thought again

Silvercat said:
"Y-yes But S-surely there has to be something you want more than just a date? Magic? money? computer parts?"
He shook his head, and began to laugh. "Stuttering now? The beast who fucking kidnapped me... Just one. And you'll have your stupid key."

Arty said:
He shook his head, and began to laugh. "Stuttering now? The beast who fucking kidnapped me... Just one. And you'll have your stupid key."
Shinn slumped her shoulders and grumbled "Very *gulp* well...i'm going to regret this"

Silvercat said:
Shinn slumped her shoulders and grumbled "Very *gulp* well...i'm going to regret this"
"Weren't you going to charge the device?" He held it out, waiting. "Just waiting on you..."

Arty said:
"Weren't you going to charge the device?" He held it out, waiting. "Just waiting on you..."
Shinn grumbled and then chanted something in the same backwards garble as with the door.

The key began to glow a faint violet and then began shifting to odd spectrum of colors.

Silvercat said:
Shinn grumbled and then chanted something in the same backwards garble as with the door.
The key began to glow a faint violet and then began shifting to odd spectrum of colors.
John pressed it, and placed it down, beginning to back away. "Can I leave now..."

ChronosCoded said:
"Stop trying to deal with things you dont understand. Golden aura's are infinite. I've been around longer. I know more." He thought. "Now, do you want to do this or not?" He thought again
'By my blood this curse was made by my blood it shall be undone.' (I mean no disrespect but if I wanted his curse to be fixed I would come up with a way to do so.)

Silvercat said:
Shinn nodded and the doorway melted open for him.
He waved to her, grinning, and stepped outside. "What does the key do anyways..." He looked at it anxiously.

Arty said:
He waved to her, grinning, and stepped outside. "What does the key do anyways..." He looked at it anxiously.
Shinn grinned as she watched the key, all she needed to do was wait for it to charge and then she could move forward with her plan to open a rift to her dimension.

She sighed "I can at least suffer through a night with a mortal...by the time I get back the key will be ready and I can end this pathetic little world"

She didn't relize that John was still in the door way or that the door was still open.

Silvercat said:
Shinn grinned as she watched the key, all she needed to do was wait for it to charge and then she could move forward with her plan to open a rift to her dimension.
She sighed "I can at least suffer through a night with a mortal...by the time I get back the key will be ready and I can end this pathetic little world"

She didn't relize that John was still in the door way or that the door was still open.
He stood shocked for a little bit, then grabbed the key, attempting to dismantle it. "Are you an idiot?!" He sighed as he couldn't dismantle it, and took it out, running away with it. "How to I stop it..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Arty said:
He stood shocked for a little bit, then grabbed the key, attempting to dismantle it. "Are you an idiot?!" He sighed as he couldn't dismantle it, and took it out, running away with it. "How to I stop it..."
"What! what are you doing!? Get back here with my key!!!!!"

Silvercat said:
"What! what are you doing!? Get back here with my key!!!!!"
He simply took off, back to his dorm... He shut the door, locking it, breathing heavily. He was already exhausted... He couldn't do anything else for now... He simply sat down, leaning his weight against the door.

Shinn chased after him and pounded on the door "Let me in! I want my key!!!!" She started to pound harder and then john heard something else like two other dorm members

"Hey girls arn't supposed to be in here!"

"W-what no I just...Get your hands off me!!!"

He heard the sound of the other dorm members drag her out of the building.

Silvercat said:
Shinn chased after him and pounded on the door "Let me in! I want my key!!!!" She started to pound harder and then john heard something else like two other dorm members
"Hey girls arn't supposed to be in here!"

"W-what no I just...Get your hands off me!!!"

He heard the sound of the other dorm members drag her out of the building.
He laughed as he felt relieved, that he would at least survive another day... Now to dismantle the thing... He began to take it apart slowly, a little pissed that he didn't get his date. Maybe it was for the best.

Arty said:
He laughed as he felt relieved, that he would at least survive another day... Now to dismantle the thing... He began to take it apart slowly, a little pissed that he didn't get his date. Maybe it was for the best.
Later that night he hears a tap at his window.

Silvercat said:
Later that night he hears a tap at his window.
((Aww goddamn it xD ))

He was already asleep, the key fully dismantled. John suddenly woke up, his fears confirmed (Yet again...) He looked out his window, still a little groggy. "What do you want?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back