• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Arty said:
((Aww goddamn it xD ))
He was already asleep, the key fully dismantled. John suddenly woke up, his fears confirmed (Yet again...) He looked out his window, still a little groggy. "What do you want?!"
Shinn was in human form. She clung to the outside ledge of the window and didn't look as aggressive this time as she had been lately.

"I need my key back" She muttered

Silvercat said:
Shinn was in human form. She clung to the outside ledge of the window and didn't look as aggressive this time as she had been lately.
"I need my key back" She muttered
"I heard what you said... You aren't welcome here!" He walked over to his computer calmly, and activated a half-way finished XV-25 "Assassin". He commanded it to jump out the window, to tackle Shinn. "Just leave me alone goddamn it!"

Arty said:
"I heard what you said... You aren't welcome here!" He walked over to his computer calmly, and activated a half-way finished XV-25 "Assassin". He commanded it to jump out the window, to tackle Shinn. "Just leave me alone goddamn it!"
"Wait wait wait!!! perhaps me can make a compromise...your date then the key?

Silvercat said:
"Wait wait wait!!! perhaps me can make a compromise...your date then the key?
"And what? A portal to another universe? End of the world? For what?!" He commanded the Assassin to stop in it's tracks, and return to the room. "I already told you... I want no part in this..."

Arty said:
"And what? A portal to another universe? End of the world? For what?!" He commanded the Assassin to stop in it's tracks, and return to the room. "I already told you... I want no part in this..."
"But you already are a part of this, by touching that key you have just let every Old One and every Dark-Spawn out there know your existence. And trust me all of my brothers and sisters are all to eager to get a taste of a human. Me on the other hand I just want someone to work on my key for me"

Silvercat said:
"But you already are a part of this, by touching that key you have just let every Old One and every Dark-Spawn out there know your existence. And trust me all of my brothers and sisters are all to eager to get a taste of a human. Me on the other hand I just want someone to work on my key for me"
He thought for a little bit, then gave a quick smile. "More test subjects! You know... I might be able to help you with your supposed 'conquest.' But the key... isn't how to do it." He lifted his foot, and attempted to crush the key, but sighed as he couldn't do it. "Wait a moment..." He ran over to his computer, and commanded the robot to smash it for him. Once it was done, he gave a smile to Shinn. "You really want to see the demise of people? Why do it in one go? Why not make the object feel the pain and misery... cut the legs so it can't walk, and-" He shook his head abruptly stopping, and sighed. "Never mind about that. Maybe I just don't want to end as food? I know it'll happen one way or another..."

Arty said:
He thought for a little bit, then gave a quick smile. "More test subjects! You know... I might be able to help you with your supposed 'conquest.' But the key... isn't how to do it." He lifted his foot, and attempted to crush the key, but sighed as he couldn't do it. "Wait a moment..." He ran over to his computer, and commanded the robot to smash it for him. Once it was done, he gave a smile to Shinn. "You really want to see the demise of people? Why do it in one go? Why not make the object feel the pain and misery... cut the legs so it can't walk, and-" He shook his head abruptly stopping, and sighed. "Never mind about that. Maybe I just don't want to end as food? I know it'll happen one way or another..."

Shinn's jaw dropped when she seen that the machine destroyed the key.

"It's not a matter of seeing humanity squirm, this world once belonged to my kind, and we want it back, the right of chaos belongs to the Old Ones"

Silvercat said:
Shinn's jaw dropped when she seen that the machine destroyed the key.
"It's not a matter of seeing humanity squirm, this world once belonged to my kind, and we want it back, the right of chaos belongs to the Old Ones"
"Well, it's too late. Like I'm going to rebuild something for you..." He sighed, and laid back down in his bed, closing his eyes, before coughing again.

Shinn growled a bit and then sighed.

"Well I am not a deal breaker...S-see you tomorrow"

She lept down from the window

Silvercat said:
Shinn growled a bit and then sighed.
"Well I am not a deal breaker...S-see you tomorrow"

She lept down from the window
"I'm still up for the date if you want!!!" He yelled down from the building, before sleeping. Hopefully that would tip her off...

Arty said:
"I'm still up for the date if you want!!!" He yelled down from the building, before sleeping. Hopefully that would tip her off...
The next morning Shinn sat at her usual table in the cafeteria sipping away at her coffee. She needed to make another plan...the key failed so now what.

Silvercat said:
The next morning Shinn sat at her usual table in the cafeteria sipping away at her coffee. She needed to make another plan...the key failed so now what.
John eventually made it back to the Cafeteria, still tired. He didn't get much sleep, and had accidentally left his bodyguards back at the dorms. He sat at a table, and literally fell asleep, his head hitting the table

Arty said:
John eventually made it back to the Cafeteria, still tired. He didn't get much sleep, and had accidentally left his bodyguards back at the dorms. He sat at a table, and literally fell asleep, his head hitting the table
SHinn looked over at him "Oh there you are" She said as she took a seat at his table.

Silvercat said:
SHinn looked over at him "Oh there you are" She said as she took a seat at his table.
He mumbled, not even moving... "What do you want..." He shifted from time to time, but still tried to sleep.

Arty said:
He mumbled, not even moving... "What do you want..." He shifted from time to time, but still tried to sleep.
(Ok)

"I promised you a date remember?" She answered impatiently.

Mikahil: Having returned from a long mission, I walk through the gates of the academy, and I just can't believe that the mission was so tiring. I'm super fatuiged from it, so I deserve I large rest.

Tanuki: "You've tamed me, but I still require assistance in food and shelter." I look at Mikahil expecting a lot from him.

Mikahil: "C'mon Tanuki, I need a break from time to time; I'm not some robot that I can just do sixty things straight, all at once.

Tanuki: "You're just being lazy." I crawl home, wanting lots of food since it has been a tiring day.

Mikahil: "Why do you torture me?" I walk into my dorm, inside my room, and plop on my bed, but when I do so I, my stomach growls and I groan. "Ugh...too lazy to eat."

Tanuki: I jump beside him on the bed. "But you aren't too lazy to complain." I give him a blank expression.

Mikahil: "All right. All right." I get up and open the door, "Follow me, we're going to get food." I walk out.

Tanuki: I smile and head out with him to go and eat.

Mikahil: "Walking is so much work." I walk to the cafeteria and look at all the food choices.

Tanuki: "What are the food choices?" I jump on his back while standing.

Mikahil: I giggle a little. "Look for yourself." I grab a plate, even though he's on my back.

Tanuki: I shift my head to the side and see all of these delectable dishes being served. "Looks delicious!"

Silvercat said:
(Ok)
"I promised you a date remember?" She answered impatiently.
"...Yeah..." He looked up, with a blank expression on his face. "And? It's only if I built that damn thing..."

Arty said:
"...Yeah..." He looked up, with a blank expression on his face. "And? It's only if I built that damn thing..."
Shinn shrugged "You did build it...even if you destroyed it"

Arty said:
"Fine. Maybe... Today?" He grinned a little bit, his cheeks showing a hint of redness.
" *sigh* sure, may as well get this done and over with...but if you tell anyone about this or what happend so help me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back