• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Roxie was walking by with her hands in her pockets. She hummed a tune as she looked around.

Pulling a police scanner out of his backpack, he turned it on and listened to the reports, hoping to hear anything of interest. Hearing footsteps, he quickly turned it off and cast a glance over at Roxie. She seemed to look Normal, atleast from what he could tell, so he hesitantly put his taser away "sorry 'bout that" He apologized, voice muffled by the ski mask

Pulling a police scanner out of his backpack, he turned it on and listened to the reports, hoping to hear anything of interest. Hearing footsteps, he quickly turned it off and cast a glance over at Roxie. She seemed to look Normal, atleast from what he could tell, so he hesitantly put his taser away "sorry 'bout that" He apologized, voice muffled by the ski mask
"You might not want to point that at people." She gestured to the taser. "Someone might attack you."

"okay oz. where's the yellow brick road." Sans asked.

Peter nodded. He looked over at Janus his hands in his pockets. He made use of his extreme phone use.
"Ha ha funny" he said. He started putting on his shirt.

Janus put his phone away when someone came to talk with him.

"You might not want to point that at people." She gestured to the taser. "Someone might attack you."

Tim tilted his head at her slightly, though his exact expression was hidden by the sunglasses and ski mask. "well" he stuttered, folding his arms "I can take care of myself! Besides, you can't be too careful these days"

Emily quietly sighed with relief as he started to speak, this gave her insurance that she had been welcome to sit with him. She looked over at him fulling listing to him as she took sips of her coffee. It was quite interesting hearing that he was not born or randomly gifted his powers but that he, himself made them. She happily nodded when he mentioned that if she noticed that this city was full of supers, after all, that's the reason why she moved to this city. She smiled as he went off rambling, commenting about him being a doctor and scientist and all the work he has done. She enjoyed watching and hearing others tell their story or just talked about something they are passionate about, it always makes her smile.

Emily leans forward to take a closer look at his had, as he holds it out. Though slowly takes her seat back when he asks her if she is a super as well. She slowly swallowed the piece of coffee cake she had been chewing before looking over at him and nods. " I am and been for a while....ever since I was 9 actually. Though I am not sure why....or who I get it from.." she said playing with a strand of her hair before looking back at him with a smile "But yes! I am quite interested in the whole idea about supers and their powers....I read books, journals....did many hours of research on others like us.....hehe I don't know its quite interesting to say. That's why I moved to this interesting city!" she said with excitement and she jumped a bit in her seat
Ajax loved the excitement, the pure want to know about supers Emily exudes is simply infectious to him.
I've always live here, though I like to see someone else so interested in the concept! Ive spent countless hours trying to find the source. Or some rhyme and reason to the matter, but I've come up with nothing." Jax disappointingly informs her "So... What are your abilities?" Ajax asks Emily with burning curiousity. Wanting to get to know the super, as this truly is a rare occurrence for him.

Ajax loved the excitement, the pure want to know about supers Emily exudes is simply infectious to him.
I've always live here, though I like to see someone else so interested in the concept! Ive spent countless hours trying to find the source. Or some rhyme and reason to the matter, but I've come up with nothing." Jax disappointingly informs her "So... What are your abilities?" Ajax asks Emily with burning curiousity. Wanting to get to know the super, as this truly is a rare occurrence for him.
Emily smiled thinking how nice it must be to live in a city like this for thoses who developed powers. Though she figured it's as well deficit for thoses with out the gift of powers.

Her smiled became smaller as she heard him talk about how much of his life he has spent working on the discovery of powers only to come out with nothing. Though she believed what he has done was not loss, it did gain him abilities.

"My abilities?...well they are nothing showy or special....I can't control the elements, don't have strength or transform into anything...nothing cool like that." She said looking over to the sugar packets on the table "I have the gift of telikanises" she softly spoke with a smile as the empty sugar packets left the table and she piled them all together. "I also have a secondary ability....its called Shabonikinesis...so I can create and controls bibbles.." she giggled "it's really nothing and just discovered it a bit ago, but it's fun and it helps out with my primary power..." she replied with a she. Holding her hand in front of her she softly blew, and a dozen little bubbles floated out towards Ajax. To others around who aren't really paying attention would wonder why the women would have brought bubble to blow inside a cafe.

"anyway you could be a real asset." Sans said.

Pete looked at Janus. "What are you up too?" He asked quietly. No one could hear him.
"Look I'm not joining. I'm no hero. All I do is help Paris when its needed." He heads to the bedroom.

"Nothing" Janus said.

Tim tilted his head at her slightly, though his exact expression was hidden by the sunglasses and ski mask. "well" he stuttered, folding his arms "I can take care of myself! Besides, you can't be too careful these days"
" okay have fun" she said walking away.

Joey walked over to Maddy "I don't mean to be rude, but when will the service begin?" He asked
Adam looked at him. "Soon". He turned to Maddy. " you will speak, no if ands or buts. Its what your mom would have wanted." He caught some people looking over at them and he gave Maddy a hug before walking away.

[] Azal: The Only []
Azal walked out of the bank with a stack of 20s. He didn't steal them, of course. He was above that, for the most part. He rolled them up and put them in his pocket just as a guard walked over to him. "Excuse me sir, you didn't show up on the x-ray at all. Can you empty your pockets for me?"

Azal nodded and pulled out an entire rocket launcher from his pocket. "Leave me alone." He threw the rocket launcher down and walked off. The guard chased after him, but Azal turned around and grabbed him by the wrist. "Don't. Touch. Me."
The guard shouted in pain as his wrist cracked, then pulled out a gun and tried to shoot the red hair man. Azal made a barrier the guard's head and knocked him out before walking away. "Sheesh."

Open For Interaction

Azal walked out of the bank with a stack of 20s. He didn't steal them, of course. He was above that, for the most part. He rolled them up and put them in his pocket just as a guard walked over to him. "Excuse me sir, you didn't show up on the x-ray at all. Can you empty your pockets for me?"

Azal nodded and pulled out an entire rocket launcher from his pocket. "Leave me alone." He threw the rocket launcher down and walked off. The guard chased after him, but Azal turned around and grabbed him by the wrist. "Don't. Touch. Me."
The guard shouted in pain as his wrist cracked, then pulled out a gun and tried to shoot the red hair man. Azal made a barrier the guard's head and knocked him out before walking away. "Sheesh."

Open For Interaction
Alex was walking by, his armor was in camouflage mode so it looked like normal clothes. His scanner eyes picked up what had happened. "That was a bit much."

" okay have fun" she said walking away.

Tim cleared his throat "not so fast!" He declared, then dug into his pocket. Pulling out a piece of paper, he unfolded it and held it up. A picture of Leo, the gargoyle, and a man in a lab coat. "recognize any of them?"

Adam looked at him. "Soon". He turned to Maddy. " you will speak, no if ands or buts. Its what your mom would have wanted." He caught some people looking over at them and he gave Maddy a hug before walking away.
"Just keep to the story Maddy." He said "Things could be a lot worse." He then looked at his left hand, it had not reverted to its skeletal form yet. Just to be safe he put on some gloves.

Tim cleared his throat "not so fast!" He declared, then dug into his pocket. Pulling out a piece of paper, he unfolded it and held it up. A picture of Leo, the gargoyle, and a man in a lab coat. "recognize any of them?"
" hmm why? Have they done something wrong? " she asked

Azal sighed, trying his best not to give an angry glare. "Well, there's nothing you can do about it."
He started walking away, forming a dark blue aura around his body that resembled depression.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Azal sighed, trying his best not to give an angry glare. "Well, there's nothing you can do about it."
He started walking away, forming a dark blue aura around his body that resembled depression.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"actually I can. you cant just hurt people." He was about to change his arm to a cannon when he decided not to. "is something wrong"

"No, I'm just trying to ward you away with this aura." The emotion impact of the aura was quite draining to anyone around Azal. Some bystanders began complaining about feeling sick. "Say...you're not a normal human, are you?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back