• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Well there you go I just have to have an active imagination to win) "Disappear." The Katana was removed from the arena.
The Katana remained in the arena as it was stronger than Jackson. The katana then began to radiate energy and put Jackson to sleep.

The Katana remained in the arena as it was stronger than Jackson. The katana then began to radiate energy and put Jackson to sleep.
(oh well will you look at that guess Jackson doesn't get to do anything useful for the millionth time in a row oh well it's Dru so obviously it's okay because no one can beat dru)

(oh well will you look at that guess Jackson doesn't get to do anything useful for the millionth time in a row oh well it's Dru so obviously it's okay because no one can beat dru)
(What do you mean? This isn't even Dru it's his sword, you know the vessel for souls that Dru keeps. Of course it would be stronger than him)l like why are you crying now?)

(What do you mean? This isn't even Dru it's his sword, you know the vessel for souls that Dru keeps. Of course it would be stronger than him)l like why are you crying now?)
(Oh I don't know maybe because your a power player who knows nothing but how to force everyone into a losing position)

(Oh I don't know maybe because your a power player who knows nothing but how to force everyone into a losing position)
(You've literally forced an immortal to hang back not once but twice now, you've withstood a lot of his attacks and you've been nowhere near death/ defeat since the match has started what are you crying about now? I have Powerful characters so what, I'm not the only one. We've gone over this before and I really don't see why we keep coming back to this)

(You've literally forced an immortal to hang back not once but twice now, you've withstood a lot of his attacks and you've been nowhere near death/ defeat since the match has started what are you crying about now? I have Powerful characters so what, I'm not the only one. We've gone over this before and I really don't see why we keep coming back to this)
(because once you decide your not having fun anymore oop that's okay because you have an easy fix. Just put 'em to sleep)

(I noticed that the only reason people have powerful characters is because Drumonkey made OP guys lol. Even I did the same thing but at least he will have a personality and not be all "youre weak and powerless and pathetic" )

Rose grinned. She loved the look of his wings. "So, you got any other powers than wings and telepathy? I gotta show you my stuff later!"

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

(because once you decide your not having fun anymore oop that's okay because you have an easy fix. Just put 'em to sleep)
(He's been using sleep since the start and yeah he's an immortal being that views most humans as ants how do you want him to act? When has he and Jackson had any time to earn each other's respect? Most of your characters hate mine because they like you can't understand the motivation and power behind my characters.)

(I noticed that the only reason people have powerful characters is because Drumonkey made OP guys lol. Even I did the same thing but at least he will have a personality and not be all "youre weak and powerless and pathetic" )

Rose grinned. She loved the look of his wings. "So, you got any other powers than wings and telepathy? I gotta show you my stuff later!"

"Telekinesis, and I'm pretty good cook." He said.

(My characters bhave personality)

(He's been using sleep since the start and yeah he's an immortal being that views most humans as ants how do you want him to act? When has he and Jackson had any time to earn each other's respect? Most of your characters hate mine because they like you can't understand the motivation and power behind my characters.)
(okay fuck it. This thread isn't fun anymore I'm out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back