• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Jackson grabbed the knife and it melted due to his hands now being over 5,000 degrees fahrenheit thanks to his nanites. He just became hotter and hotter and hotter until everything around him started to burn.
The blade refused to melt in his hand and in fact began to absorb the heat and it opened a portal behind him which Dru kicked him into. The landscape was a desert and the sword began to put him to sleep as it sapped his energy.

Katherine shook her head. "Look, man, I don't care who you are, I was just minding my own business and then you showed up. I'm not a villain, just someone who happens to have powers."

Drumonkey Drumonkey

The blade refused to melt in his hand and in fact began to absorb the heat and it opened a portal behind him which Dru kicked him into. The landscape was a desert and the sword began to put him to sleep as it sapped his energy.
"I give up." Jackson said.

Katherine shook her head. "Look, man, I don't care who you are, I was just minding my own business and then you showed up. I'm not a villain, just someone who happens to have powers."

Drumonkey Drumonkey
Zadcok shook his head and Chuckled "you'd best pick a side or gain the power to avoid he need to choose. There is almost no way to avoid getting entangled in the affairs of the heroes and villains if this city." Zadock spoke with a wisdom that seemed far beyond what someone his apparent age should have.

"Doesn't matter to me." Katherine knew very well of the conflict between heroes and villains, and she remained neutral just fine for now. Her life was relatively peaceful. She was good and had powers. That automatically didn't make her a villain. "Anyways, I have a friend who helps me out. He's really strong."

Drumonkey Drumonkey

"I give up." Jackson said.
The sword disappeared from his gut and he left the dream in a flash. Dru stood there with his hands frozen in a half clench as they were glass along with part of his face. Dru nodded "why?"

The sword disappeared from his gut and he left the dream in a flash. Dru stood there with his hands frozen in a half clench as they were glass along with part of his face. Dru nodded "why?"
Jackson looked surprised he had done something. "Uh... Maybe not." He said.

"Doesn't matter to me." Katherine knew very well of the conflict between heroes and villains, and she remained neutral just fine for now. Her life was relatively peaceful. She was good and had powers. That automatically didn't make her a villain. "Anyways, I have a friend who helps me out. He's really strong."

Drumonkey Drumonkey
Zadcok laughed at this and said "strong how? In my long life I've heard many mortals state their power is enough to free them from claiming a side and few have managed it." Zadock Chuckled again and seemed surprised.

"If I told you how he's strong, you wouldn't believe me." Katherine began to laugh and shook her head. Everyone could die in one way or another, even her friend. "If you're lucky or unlucky enough, you can meet him!"

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Dru frowned with part of his face "if you commit to this again... It will be a rough match for you."
Jackson nodded. "I didn't think my attacks were doing anything." He said. He got into stance. "Kamehameha!" He yelled sending the blue stream of blinding plasma at Dru at a great speed.

Jackson nodded. "I didn't think my attacks were doing anything." He said. He got into stance. "Kamehameha!" He yelled sending the blue stream of blinding plasma at Dru at a great speed.
Dru opened two portals one caught the blade and the other opened behind and amove him to hit him from two sides with the same beam. Dru then faded from sight as he waited for another opening.

"If I told you how he's strong, you wouldn't believe me." Katherine began to laugh and shook her head. Everyone could die in one way or another, even her friend. "If you're lucky or unlucky enough, you can meet him!"

Drumonkey Drumonkey
Zadock raised an eyebrow "child I've seen things you couldn't imagine and have friends you wouldn't believe. I've met Death and helped him out. Do tell me more about this friend, in fact bring him out I want to see his power."

Dru opened two portals one caught the blade and the other opened behind and amove him to hit him from two sides with the same beam. Dru then faded from sight as he waited for another opening.
He opened a portal behind him and portals all over spreading it around the entire arena but not hitting him.

"He doesn't show his power to just anyone. That's some request of yours." Katherine pulled out her phone and turned it to the man on the pterodactyl. On the first contact list, it said [Azal]

"Never heard that name before? If you did, you're a liar." Katherine clicked it and put the phone up to her ear. "Azal, you there? Some weird lookin' dude on a pterodactyl wants to see your power. What? No, I didn't have too much to drink!" The phone crackled with electricity and levitated into the air before falling back into Katherine's hand.

"That pretty much means no. But you will meet him in time, I suppose. If you, you know, mess up real bad."

Drumonkey Drumonkey

He opened a portal behind him and portals all over spreading it around the entire arena but not hitting him.
Dru approached knowing that Jackson couldn't sense him no matter what his powers he was a human at the end of the day and he couldn't sense Dru. That allowed Dru to say "1,000 strikes." He then did a quick draw and sliced Jackson 1,000 times hitting vital spots and spots that would cripple a normal person.

Dru approached knowing that Jackson couldn't sense him no matter what his powers he was a human at the end of the day and he couldn't sense Dru. That allowed Dru to say "1,000 strikes." He then did a quick draw and sliced Jackson 1,000 times hitting vital spots and spots that would cripple a normal person.
Jackson's skin was harder than Uru. He had been expecting a sneak attack. And the moment Dru touched him his hand once again turned to glass and eventually shattered with so many hits. Jackson encased him in a forcefield that messed with his portals keeping him from being able to escape. The air around him was then transformed into water.

Jackson's skin was harder than Uru. He had been expecting a sneak attack. And the moment Dru touched him his hand once again turned to glass and eventually shattered with so many hits. Jackson encased him in a forcefield that messed with his portals keeping him from being able to escape. The air around him was then transformed into water.
(Dru's sword hit him and you said his skin was like steel which would've been cut by the katana I mean it's a magical katana)

"He doesn't show his power to just anyone. That's some request of yours." Katherine pulled out her phone and turned it to the man on the pterodactyl. On the first contact list, it said [Azal]

"Never heard that name before? If you did, you're a liar." Katherine clicked it and put the phone up to her ear. "Azal, you there? Some weird lookin' dude on a pterodactyl wants to see your power. What? No, I didn't have too much to drink!" The phone crackled with electricity and levitated into the air before falling back into Katherine's hand.

"That pretty much means no. But you will meet him in time, I suppose. If you, you know, mess up real bad."

Drumonkey Drumonkey
Zadcok frowned "I'm not scared of some third rate sounding demon. As for meeting him what if I hurt you would that bright him out?" Zadcok said his tone casual but the air around him began to glow a sickly green and it took the shape of a reaper around him.

(yes but after that didn't work Jackson realized he needed something stronger)
(You didn't say he increased it's durability but alright.) The forcefield had a moment to trap him and that was a moment more than Dru needed. As it appeared he got trapped he had actually drawn his sword and attacked again with 1,000 cuts the force of whom were amplified by Dru's power and force even if they didn't somehow cut him they would easily knock him into a wall and damage his internal organs from the force.

"He isn't actually that scary...I never said he was. And his name is pretty unfortunate. What's your name? Probably something equally stupid." Katherine frowned and sighed, rubbing the side of her head. She was getting bored from hanging around someone who just wanted to flex their superpowered muscle. "After all, you said you're a hero. Heroes don't hurt innocents."

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back