• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Vanessa walks up to the counter. She looked around for a second. It seemed that it was some sort of tournament happening. This piqued her interest. At the least, she wanted to know what this tournament held in terms of participants. "Excuse me. I'd like a spot in the tournament in the uhhhh yellow bracket I guess. Think you can do that for me, buddy?"

"Don't forget about me. We can double team the person by unfusing" dusk voice is heard in her head.

"If you wanted more, that's gonna have to wait." Joey said with a smirk. There were more innappropriate cheers and whistles.

"I don't remember you at all." Joey said.
She laughed. "okay." She ignored the cheers. "So want to spar with me? I could use some practice before the tournament starts."

"Don't forget about me. We can double team the person by unfusing" dusk voice is heard in her head.
Hey. If you're in my head, can you hear my thoughts?

Vanessa smiles as she cuts her thumb and places it on the paper.

"If you're gonna do a team fight, be sure to sign this waiver." The man said. He was able to... hear Dusk? He then took out another contract. "Just sign with both fighter's signatures.
"hey hey we were just sorting something out I promiss ill be a good little boy from now on officer I promise"
"I'm not police." He said as he brushed off a white feather on his shoulder "I'm just here to make sure you guys kill eachother in the ring." The screens showed a replay of Joey throwing the thug through the wall. Another one bites the dust.
"Well you don't have to if you're tired." She said.
He yawned "Yeah, I was hoping to get some sleep to build up strength for nationals. Almost out of spirit energy."

"If you're gonna do a team fight, be sure to sign this waiver." The man said. He was able to... hear Dusk? He then took out another contract. "Just sign with both fighter's signatures.

"I'm not police." He said as he brushed off a white feather on his shoulder "I'm just here to make sure you guys kill eachother in the ring." The screens showed a replay of Joey throwing the thug through the wall. Another one bites the dust.

He yawned "Yeah, I was hoping to get some sleep to build up strength for nationals. Almost out of spirit energy."
"okay then, you go get some rest. I'll be here doing some training until I have to go fight." She said

"Uh...hey question what if I'm a unhuman creature that can't bleed..." Dusk said in Venasse's head.

((Hate to say it but necrozma isn't organic....))

"okay then, you go get some rest. I'll be here doing some training until I have to go fight." She said
"Good luck... and break a leg... literally, it's really effective." He said as he left to the bleachers.
"Uh...hey question what if I'm a unhuman creature that can't bleed..." Dusk said in Venasse's head.

((Hate to say it but necrozma isn't organic....))
"Well... just write your name then." He said.
Jackson walks in front of him and pulls out the hero league badge. "He's allowed to be here."
(sorry ill chill)
The guard released Stone "Make sure he doesn't start a fight outside of the ring."

"Good luck... and break a leg... literally, it's really effective." He said as he left to the bleachers.

The guard released Stone "Make sure he doesn't start a fight outside of the ring."
Maddy chuckled. "Yeah I know."

"Sorry just need to take control for a few seconds." Dusk said in vanessa's head as Dusk soon took control of vanessa's body and wrote her name on the contract as she soon return control back to Vanessa.

Sans walked to the stadium. "Green please." He said.
"Alright then, sign here due to lack of blood." The attendant said as he pulled out a contract.
"Sorry just need to take control for a few seconds." Dusk said in vanessa's head as Dusk soon took control of vanessa's body and wrote her name on the contract as she soon return control back to Vanessa.
"All's good... you said yellow right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back