• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah..." it wasn't long before she fell asleep still resting her head on his shoulder.
Tyson smiles as he sees her fall asleep. He looks at everyone around him sleeping before fixing his gaze on the scroll. Finally. I can put an end to all of this. I can finally settle things with Pridius. Tyson carries Hunter to their bed and places her in it before joining her and wrapping around her. It takes a while, but once his thoughts finally stop racing, he manages to fall asleep.

Tyson smiles as he sees her fall asleep. He looks at everyone around him sleeping before fixing his gaze on the scroll. Finally. I can put an end to all of this. I can finally settle things with Pridius. Tyson carries Hunter to their bed and places her in it before joining her and wrapping around her. It takes a while, but once his thoughts finally stop racing, he manages to fall asleep.
Hunter woke up the next morning. She stretched.

"And I have dealt with the worse.. I'm glad I refreshed my sigils" the symbols on her arms glow slightly before they vanish again. "I'm willing to help. "
"Good." He said. "Cursed objects are the specific. Those and items designed for necromancy or large amounts of death."

He smiled grntly at her response.
~~~
"I'm sorry." He said. "This is my fault. I didn't want to get the Aquarium shut down. I just wanted to help those two guys get justice."
Emily happily smiled cutting up more peices as she happy ate. "Here Earl you got to help me finish this....its delicious but is to much" she had had gathered a bite to feed him.
~~~
She looked at him frowning as she kept her distance. "You should have just....let it be.....no one can ever just let it be.....everyone always gets hurt......justice?..." she huffed her arms wraping around herself. As tears slowly started to roll down her cheeks. " He is just going to come back....he always dose....he will make sure his collection is one of the best out there..." she spoke.

"Not my business but that's fine. They dont get to worry about the trouble of the city." She said as they soon got to the lake. Livia was sitting by the lake, her feet in the water. She was definitely more bigger since the last time Allyson saw her. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“Seems like Allyson is here again” James replied as he stood next to livia as he watched Allyson arrive

“Seems like Allyson is here again” James replied as he stood next to livia as he watched Allyson arrive
Her eyes flashed as the other two took turns seeing. She adjusted her glasses. "Yeah looks like it. And she brought a friend"

Allyson parked the car. "Come on Killian"

Hunter walked out to the livingroom and glanced out the window. "They really dont take a second to rest"
"Ty, you don't have to keep pushing yourself so hard. You have nine whole days." Robby said.

"I'm not taking any chances." Tyson said while breathing heavily. "I need to be the best version of myself for this. I can't accept being anything less."

Her eyes flashed as the other two took turns seeing. She adjusted her glasses. "Yeah looks like it. And she brought a friend"

Allyson parked the car. "Come on Killian"

(weren’t they struggling to take control by this point?)

“Alright” she replied and got out of the car and followed Allyson

(weren’t they struggling to take control by this point?)

“Alright” she replied and got out of the car and followed Allyson
(Yeah but then they went on the mini vacation) Allyson smiled and carried the box over to them. "Hey guys. My mom wanted me to drop this box of baby stuff for you guys" Livia smiled and stood up. "Tell your mom thanks for us."

"Ty, you don't have to keep pushing yourself so hard. You have nine whole days." Robby said.

"I'm not taking any chances." Tyson said while breathing heavily. "I need to be the best version of myself for this. I can't accept being anything less."
"Well I'm making breakfast, hope everyone likes pancakes, eggs and bacon" Hunter said and headed to the kitchen.

"Well I'm making breakfast, hope everyone likes pancakes, eggs and bacon" Hunter said and headed to the kitchen.
"Good morning." Sakaya said as she saw Hunter. "Forgive my intrusion into your home. I guess that shot took more out of me that I had anticipated. Are you healed?"

(Yeah but then they went on the mini vacation) Allyson smiled and carried the box over to them. "Hey guys. My mom wanted me to drop this box of baby stuff for you guys" Livia smiled and stood up. "Tell your mom thanks for us."

(Oh right)

“Yes please do, we really appreciate it” James smiled

Killian just watched the exchange

"Good morning." Sakaya said as she saw Hunter. "Forgive my intrusion into your home. I guess that shot took more out of me that I had anticipated. Are you healed?"
"You're fine no intrusion what so ever." She said before pulling up her shirt to show the bandage. "The worse is bandaged up, rest of my body is just bruised. Will take a bit before I'm fully healed. Unless I decided to head to one of the shops in town a mage has or to the hero league they have a few healers. Or if i can get my cousin to stop by. She is the healer in the family." She shrugs pulling her shirt back down.

Emily happily smiled cutting up more peices as she happy ate. "Here Earl you got to help me finish this....its delicious but is to much" she had had gathered a bite to feed him.
~~~
She looked at him frowning as she kept her distance. "You should have just....let it be.....no one can ever just let it be.....everyone always gets hurt......justice?..." she huffed her arms wraping around herself. As tears slowly started to roll down her cheeks. " He is just going to come back....he always dose....he will make sure his collection is one of the best out there..." she spoke.
He opened his mouth
~~~
"Yes. Justice." He sat next to her. "Well he won't get you back."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back