• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Several AA Cannons appeared behind the pod, seemingly out of nowhere, but the pod had self-defense cannons in case of attempted removal

The drone just hovered around it without care, while a dropship landed nearby offloading people that approached cautiously

"Fell when this is over I'm gonna kill you." Jeremy said.
"so tell me about the kid. Kind of curious how a child of a clone is developing " Goldie asked clearly seeing how it annoyed the two. There was a slight click as Diana took out her gun, pointing it at Goldie. She looked pissed. " that isnt who he is. Ryder is more than that."

"so tell me about the kid. Kind of curious how a child of a clone is developing " Goldie asked clearly seeing how it annoyed the two. There was a slight click as Diana took out her gun, pointing it at Goldie. She looked pissed. " that isnt who he is. Ryder is more than that."
"If you call Diana a clone one more time. I'm going to grab you across the world by your face and leave you stranded in the North Pole."

He bought her a funnel cake.
~~~
They never left. At least not that night. Breeze was watching from a distance. He didn't mean to get the whole place shut down.
"So...this is a funnel cake?....still...neither dose it resemble a funnel or a cake.....however it does have quite a very pleasant smell" Emily commented holding the plate in her hand as the walked.
~~~
Aqua had found a hiding spot by were the trash and recycling bins were located. Camping out waiting for the cops to leave and vacate the aquarium so she could at least head back inside, but they never left. With a sigh the blue haired woman set up a cardboard area for herself up against one of the bins to hid out and just wait she was hidden. However now she wondered what woukd happened to her. The Aquarium is all she knew, would Mr. Blakemore come for her? Would she be exposed of now that she was not needed? Many thoughts started to rush through her head.

"So...this is a funnel cake?....still...neither dose it resemble a funnel or a cake.....however it does have quite a very pleasant smell" Emily commented holding the plate in her hand as the walked.
~~~
Aqua had found a hiding spot by were the trash and recycling bins were located. Camping out waiting for the cops to leave and vacate the aquarium so she could at least head back inside, but they never left. With a sigh the blue haired woman set up a cardboard area for herself up against one of the bins to hid out and just wait she was hidden. However now she wondered what woukd happened to her. The Aquarium is all she knew, would Mr. Blakemore come for her? Would she be exposed of now that she was not needed? Many thoughts started to rush through her head.
"Give it a try." He said
~~~
"Hey." Breeze said nearby

“I could probably put him back together if that happens” Killian replied
"That's what you saw earlier didnt you?" Alex said. Allyson nods as she picked up a box from a table. "Yep. " she zoned out for a second. She then smiled. "Well that golden guard is going to be wishing he never met Diana and Jeremy...well I'm off to deliver some baby stuff to the lake. Mom asked me too"

"If you call Diana a clone one more time. I'm going to grab you across the world by your face and leave you stranded in the North Pole."
"Yeah yeah yeah. I'm so scared." He said as he had been leading them in the tunnel. When all of a sudden, he was shot in the shoulder by Diana. "You're tricking us. You been leading us in circles." She bent down an picked up a marble she had used her nanites to create

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'm so scared." He said as he had been leading them in the tunnel. When all of a sudden, he was shot in the shoulder by Diana. "You're tricking us. You been leading us in circles." She bent down an picked up a marble she had used her nanites to create
"Oh you're fucking dead." Fell and Jeremy said.

"That's what you saw earlier didnt you?" Alex said. Allyson nods as she picked up a box from a table. "Yep. " she zoned out for a second. She then smiled. "Well that golden guard is going to be wishing he never met Diana and Jeremy...well I'm off to deliver some baby stuff to the lake. Mom asked me too"

“Delivering baby stuff to the lake?” Killian asked curiously

"Oh you're fucking dead." Fell and Jeremy said.
"Wow.. no tricking you I guess" he said
"I didnt think you would catch on. " blood poured out of the wound, only for it to get covered as his skin turned to metal. Diana looks at him. "I think we can find the lab ourselves. I'm sure if we follow the tunnel we will get there "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back