• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Superhuman

Hero or villain or neutral: Villain

name: Victor

Code name: Heartahce

Appearance:
bgbg_20230929_015032.png
Powers/abilities: can make people fall out of love and hate each other and he is kept alive by a curse

Weaknesses: he is really shy, can't sleep (because of a curse), hypocrite

Attachments

• bgbg_20230929_015032.png
    bgbg_20230929_015032.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 0
Superhuman

Appearance:
View attachment 1120313
Powers/abilities: can make people fall out of love and hate each other and he is kept alive by a curse

You need to put this on the character page link on page 1 and the weakness should include a way to reverse the power

Superhuman

Appearance:
View attachment 1120313

You need to put this on the character page link on page 1 and the weakness should include a way to reverse the power
(Yes there is a link to character sheet section, and I agree with Word there should be a way to reverse the power. I would even say a time limit can count, like it can only last for an hour as like an example)

"Something that the FNIX corporation caused. They made Vi..I mean Killian destroy it." Dana answered.

“Well that’s a shame, however it’s good to know things have gotten better, and I’m surprised little Alex has taken Ms. Killian as his girlfriend right?” She chuckled softly

"Oh no that's not the case. I was uh wondering if there was any job openings here" Violet said
"Oh job openings...well we are hireing for some new morning staff in the gift shop. And there might be a few more postín of employment....here give me one second" the woman said as she walked over to the counter of the shop and quickly wrote a few things on a card. "Here dear....thats the site to apply, it will have to other openings as well as the email of the director as he will be the one issuing your acceptance into the facility." She handed to card to her with a smile.

"Oh job openings...well we are hireing for some new morning staff in the gift shop. And there might be a few more postín of employment....here give me one second" the woman said as she walked over to the counter of the shop and quickly wrote a few things on a card. "Here dear....thats the site to apply, it will have to other openings as well as the email of the director as he will be the one issuing your acceptance into the facility." She handed to card to her with a smile.
Violet takes the card and smiles. "Thank you. I'll apply when I get home." Karma meowed a thank you as well.

Violet takes the card and smiles. "Thank you. I'll apply when I get home." Karma meowed a thank you as well.
With the sound of the meow the woman looked down and finally noticed the cat. "Your welcome.....though that will have to stay home....pets arnt allowed in the work place..." she spoke as she unsure them out of the building.

He paid for a lot of chocolate bars and othwr treats
~~~
Leonidas began to seek out Aqua.

Breeze however was soothing an employee, he convinced the man to go home but keave behind his uniform which Breeze put on
Emily walked out of the candy shop with their bag of treats. Visiblely excited for the treats within her arms but kept her calm as they left the shop.
~~~
After the others had spoked with Leonidas Aqua was the last one of the group. She sat in the dressing room feeling nervious as she was questioned about the incident.

The employee was upset and frustrated at the mess that were left by the public and how much he had to clean that night. Though after a simple conversation with Breeze the man felt calmed and decided to leave unbothered or even concerned he had just walked away from his custodial job.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
With the sound of the meow the woman looked down and finally noticed the cat. "Your welcome.....though that will have to stay home....pets arnt allowed in the work place..." she spoke as she unsure them out of the building.
"I'll try to leave her there " violet said and walked out of the building

When they reach the pyramid, they could all feel something strange.

"Something's off about this pyramid." Tyson said.

Takyon observes the outside of the pyramid. "There's magic in the structure of this pyramid. That's how it's keeping all of the sand in place. Interesting."

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Any idea who built it...and please dont say aliens" hunter said looking at the pryamid

"Hmm I see..any idea what's inside? A mini sphynx where we have to answer a riddle or a mummy"she asked
"Let's find out." Tyson said as he spawned a fireball above his hand. "Hmmm.....yes of course.....uh huh......oh and some of those too?"

"What do you see?" Takyon asked.

"Traps. Traps. More traps. Snakes. Mummies. Two runestones. And two life forms, but I can only see one. The other one feels like it could be anywhere in this damn pyramid." Tyson answered.

"Let's find out." Tyson said as he spawned a fireball above his hand. "Hmmm.....yes of course.....uh huh......oh and some of those too?"

"What do you see?" Takyon asked.

"Traps. Traps. More traps. Snakes. Mummies. Two runestones. And two life forms, but I can only see one. The other one feels like it could be anywhere in this damn pyramid." Tyson answered.
"At least we wont fall in a trap easily if we already know they're there. I can take care of the snakes easily." Hunter nods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back