• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋
INTERACTION: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

As Faine was drawing the park's scenery, a young looking girl with crimson hair and amber eyes showed up and then proceeded to talk to the animals. Instead of getting upset about the ‘disruption’, they decided to draw that scene into the picture as well. Since what the girl was doing was keeping the animals in place long enough and they didn’t mind the company. Faine thought this was fine as long as they didn’t draw the girl in, because it would be weird to do that without permission. Despite that, though, she did find the horns and tail things a little strange. Maybe it was a costume?​

Last edited:
🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

As Faine was drawing the park's scenery, a young looking girl with crimson hair and amber eyes showed up and then proceeded to talk to the animals. Instead of getting upset about the ‘disruption’, they decided to draw that scene into the picture as well. Since what the girl was doing was keeping the animals in place long enough and they didn’t mind the company. Faine thought this was fine as long as they didn’t draw the girl in, because it would be weird to do that without permission. Despite that, though, she did find the ears and tail things a little strange. Maybe it was a costume?​

(They are horns actually, lol)

Cinder chuckled at the animals then turned around and continued walking, her path passing by Faine “new to the city aren’t you?” She asked as she passed the young girl

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Last edited:
🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

When asked if they were new to the city, they dropped their pencil and then picked it back up. They hadn’t been expecting to be spoken to. But Faine replied anyway.

“Yes, I’m new here. Is it that obvious?”

Faine hadn’t meant it to sound rude. They never do mean to sound rude. Unfortunately, most of the fights Faine has been in were due to the wrong person taking it to heart. But the city seemed big. How was it clear if they were new? On another note, the animals seemed to be in a good mood now.

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

When asked if they were new to the city, they dropped their pencil and then picked it back up. They hadn’t been expecting to be spoken to. But Faine replied anyway.

“Yes, I’m new here. Is it that obvious?”

Faine hadn’t meant it to sound rude. They never do mean to sound rude. Unfortunately, most of the fights Faine has been in were due to the wrong person taking it to heart. But the city seemed big. How was it clear if they were new? On another note, the animals seemed to be in a good mood now.

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Cinder chuckled “you still have that look of amazement of being someplace new in your eyes” she smiled

Cinder sat down on the bench “so what brings you here today?” She asked curiously

Last edited:
"You want a plan. Give me everything you know and hour with Brainstorm." He said

“Hmmm very well, Uther is using Merlin’s ritual to extend his life to become the forever king, his nights are what you would call automatons, they feel nothing, they are empty suits of armor powered by the wayward soul of a human that was sacrificed.” She replied

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

‘Huh, that’s an interesting way to describe it.’

They thought. After that, she sat on the bench and then asked them ‘what brings you here?’. It had a very simple answer.

“I’m still exploring Edgewood. Then I came across this park. I’m currently drawing it.”

They then held up their notebook and pencil.​

“Hmmm very well, Uther is using Merlin’s ritual to extend his life to become the forever king, his nights are what you would call automatons, they feel nothing, they are empty suits of armor powered by the wayward soul of a human that was sacrificed.” She replied
"Forever king... I'm sure George will have something to say about that..." He said

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

‘Huh, that’s an interesting way to describe it.’

They thought. After that, she sat on the bench and then asked them ‘what brings you here?’. It had a very simple answer.

“I’m still exploring Edgewood. Then I came across this park. I’m currently drawing it.”

They then held up their notebook and pencil.​

Cinder smiled “seems like you have a natural talent, is there any other talents you may posses?” She asked with a curious smile “after all edgewood is a city of heroes” she chuckled

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

(I prefer Drescal, he was technically the first forever king and he was cooler, lol)

“Uh? Who?..” Morgana asked
(Technically yes, Chronologically, no)
"The first forever knight. He was gifted with an alien device made by the same guy who made my watch." He said. "Well not this version of it, but it was a sword that could had the power to destroy whole worlds." Ben said.

(Technically yes, Chronologically, no)
"The first forever knight. He was gifted with an alien device made by the same guy who made my watch." He said. "Well not this version of it, but it was a sword that could had the power to destroy whole worlds." Ben said.

(I’m aware, lol)

“That’s rather interesting? Any thought as to where this sword can be found?” She asked

"Hmm anyway we could remove the souls from the armor? Without those then Ither wouldn't have his army." Fate said

She sighed “very well, but there are many things that no one should have” she replied
Ben looked at them. "Well we could try and convince George to go against him..." He said. "But we'd have to convince him that Uther is causing a worse problem, which might be hard given his experience with Daegon."

Ben looked at them. "Well we could try and convince George to go against him..." He said. "But we'd have to convince him that Uther is causing a worse problem, which might be hard given his experience with Daegon."

“There is nobody in Camelot by that name” Morgana replied

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

Did they have any other talents? Not anything they thought worth noting to someone they didn’t know. There was their superpower, but it wasn’t something they felt the need to tell someone they just met a minute ago. The dragon lady was a stranger. And talking about fighting would get rid of that emergency element of surprise, so they just shrugged at the question.

“A city of heroes?”

As in superheroes? Are there supervillains as well? Well, I mean there had to be if there were superheroes. Even so, Faine would think they felt more on neutral grounds.

"See you then." He said with a wink and he walked off. As he walked by he saw a customer being rude to one of the workers. He used his power to make the customer feel guilty.
~~~
"Only as much as any other hero in the city.
~~~
He bought her whatever she wanted. Today she deserved nothing but the best.
Aqua waved at him, noticing the interaction and gently smiled before walking off to go back to work.
~~~
"That dosnt make it right..." Emily said with a sigh rolling her eyes "your unbelievable" she added before just looking to her left then her right before picking a side walking off wanting to get away from the police station.
~~~
Eliana's eye lit up and went wide when she saw the large bucket of popcorn and drinks thats were brought over to them. She happily took her large slushy drink. As they walk towards the room for their movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back