• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Very much so." He said with a smile.
~~~
"Why not? I have the power to. And there's no law here saying I can't use magic in public." He said.
~~~
Soon it was time for the movie to start proper. It played off like a feel good romance at first but it was quickly revealed that the girl was posessed by some kind of entity and the horror started pretty quickly.
"Oh that's great to hear.." she replied with a smile "anyways...guess we should get the filter installed...Can't keep you waiting all night" Aqua added before walking ahead, leading the way to the back of the Aquariums largest tank.
~~~
"Not saying your not powerful...you were the best caster in our year.....are you sure about such rule here?..." she asked
~~~
Eliana watched the movie quite enjoying the feel good romance, she was definitely going to love this movie. Though her enjoyment quickly went to being scared as she jumped letting out a yell as a jump scared got her. She handed the tub of popcorn over to Kaleb scared she would drop it all the next scare she would get. Instead hugging his arm tightly as she somewhat looked at the movie.

the book ripped. Horde looked at his half. "I'll just keep this half." He glanced over at Nyx. "Let's go." Nyx nods stepping into a shadow. Horde smirked at Misty. "I'm sure we will see each other again "
He pointed his gun at Horde. "One more step and a bullet goes in between your eyes."

"Yeah" she smiled
"Of course, you're quite the charmer yourself." Tyson said with a smirk as he sat on his bed while still holding her. He had redecorated his room a bit over the last few weeks. It was black and gold and Phoenix themed with a few things he was still working on.

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋
INTERACTION: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

It felt creepy that the dragon lady knew these things. Nothing stood out that would make someone assume Faine had any super power. Even if their scars counted as such, which they doubted, because people can get scars from anything. Their scars were covered by the long sleeves of their hoodie.

“And what makes you assume I have superpowers? Even if I did, it wouldn’t make me obligated to be a hero or a villain…and a dragon? Is that just a name for a superpower or something?"

They were not inclined to believe dragons were real.​

“No silly child” she laughed “I actually am a dragon” she added with a small puff of fire that kept from her mouth

“And you are correct, it wouldn’t make you a villain or hero, that depends on how you use it” she added

"Well what do you suggest then?" Ben asked folding his arms.

“My goal is to defeat my father, but I won’t be ready until I can find the sacred sword within Avalon” she replied “if I can get Arthur on my side he will be able to use it against our father” she added

"Of course, you're quite the charmer yourself." Tyson said with a smirk as he sat on his bed while still holding her. He had redecorated his room a bit over the last few weeks. It was black and gold and Phoenix themed with a few things he was still working on.
"You redecorated looks good" she smiled

“My goal is to defeat my father, but I won’t be ready until I can find the sacred sword within Avalon” she replied “if I can get Arthur on my side he will be able to use it against our father” she added
" Sacred sword? Are you talking about excalibur?" Fate asked

"You redecorated looks good" she smiled
"Thanks. I've been working on some stuff to help make this place safer." He said. "And also this is more my style and I wanted to add some silly stuff." Tyson stretches his arm out and hits a button on the bed that causes a candle to raise at each corner of the bed with a bowl-like barrier covering them. A flame sparks on each candle. "Like this. For when we want to have a candle lit dinner. Or you know, making food before we make out....or after.....or both. I've got a hell of an appetite."

Last edited:
"Thanks. I've been working on some stuff to help make this place safer." He said. "And also this is more my style and I wanted to add some silly stuff." Tyson stretches his arm out and hits a button on the bed that causes a candle to raise at each corner of the bed with a bowl-like barrier covering them. A flame sparks on each candle. "Like this. For when we want to have a candle lit dinner. Or you know, making food before we make out....or after.....or both. I've got a hell of an appetite."
She laughed. "Definitely a bit silly but in a good way" she kissed him. "But I get what you mean about making this place safer. With all the trouble we get into I'm surprised we dont have them knocking on our door"

She laughed. "Definitely a bit silly but in a good way" she kissed him. "But I get what you mean about making this place safer. With all the trouble we get into I'm surprised we dont have them knocking on our door"
"RIIIIIIIIIIGHT! The fact that our house hasn't been sucked into a portal or something is shocking. Even with the constant chaos, I figured that it'll be a bit more relaxing for us if we had less to worry about." He said before kissing her. "Even the mightiest of warriors need a little R&R from time to time, especially ones as busy as we are."

"Oh that's great to hear.." she replied with a smile "anyways...guess we should get the filter installed...Can't keep you waiting all night" Aqua added before walking ahead, leading the way to the back of the Aquariums largest tank.
~~~
"Not saying your not powerful...you were the best caster in our year.....are you sure about such rule here?..." she asked
~~~
Eliana watched the movie quite enjoying the feel good romance, she was definitely going to love this movie. Though her enjoyment quickly went to being scared as she jumped letting out a yell as a jump scared got her. She handed the tub of popcorn over to Kaleb scared she would drop it all the next scare she would get. Instead hugging his arm tightly as she somewhat looked at the movie.
He followed her.
~~~
"Yes." He said. "You were better at some spells."
~~~
He let her hug his arm.

"RIIIIIIIIIIGHT! The fact that our house hasn't been sucked into a portal or something is shocking. Even with the constant chaos, I figured that it'll be a bit more relaxing for us if we had less to worry about." He said before kissing her. "Even the mightiest of warriors need a little R&R from time to time, especially ones as busy as we are."
"Yeah you're right about that" hunter nods. "So let's relax"

He followed her.
~~~
"Yes." He said. "You were better at some spells."
~~~
He let her hug his arm.
Aqua leads him to behind the scenes "you can stay on the ground level here you can get a good point view I'll enter in the opening at top....is there anything I need to know?...maybe some hand signals...I have never installed something like this before" she questioned
~~~
She lightlysighed at his yes. "Well only on few....mainly healing....but I always had lots of practice for those.." she replied.
~~~
She forgot about her slushy and the popcorn for the remainder of the movie. She held on tightly to his arm hiding her view on the creepy and scary parts.

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

As Cinder breathed fire, Faine was still unsure if it was true. Because as far as they knew some could have more than one power. While not true for them. They say

“I’m…just gonna call you a fire-breathing lizard.”

They hoped Cinder wouldn’t be too offended by that comment. They then changed the subject, well, sort of.

“So…super heroes and villains are normal in Edgewood?”​

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋

As Cinder breathed fire, Faine was still unsure if it was true. Because as far as they knew some could have more than one power. While not true for them. They say

“I’m…just gonna call you a fire-breathing lizard.”

They hoped Cinder wouldn’t be too offended by that comment. They then changed the subject, well, sort of.

“So…super heroes and villains are normal in Edgewood?”​

“That’s what a dragon is” she replied and smiled “but yes, Edgewood is home to many heroes and villains, even more so after a couple of universe merged with ours” she added DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Users who are viewing this thread

Back