• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Where is that guy..." stella said and looked around for a camera, surely one had to be around to keep an eye on them.
On the ceiling, multiple of the undead creatures slept, a few watching them. The Revenant watched them through his Wraiths, unable to hear them but he could watch through the wraiths blurred vision.

"Have you ever tried talking to your father? Or even merlin?" She asked. "I doubt your father might listen to you but maybe Merlin could talk some sense into him or aid you."

“Only a few times, and each time infuriated him further and further, Merlin was of no help to me” she replied

On the ceiling, multiple of the undead creatures slept, a few watching them. The Revenant watched them through his Wraiths, unable to hear them but he could watch through the wraiths blurred vision.
"Now that's kind of creepy.." she said looking up at the wraiths.

"Now that's kind of creepy.." she said looking up at the wraiths.
“Yeah, definitely undead; those things took way too many bullets.” Eddie said as he looked at the one above them “Shit, I killed that one. At least I thought I did.” Eddie sai as he gestured to the scar on its eye, a more recent scar on its neck where Eddie had beheaded it.

“Yeah, definitely undead; those things took way too many bullets.” Eddie said as he looked at the one above them “Shit, I killed that one. At least I thought I did.” Eddie sai as he gestured to the scar on its eye, a more recent scar on its neck where Eddie had beheaded it.
"Ok so they can come back to life...that sucks. I doubt we could convince one of them to let us go." Stella said.

"Ok so they can come back to life...that sucks. I doubt we could convince one of them to let us go." Stella said.
“Probably not, my guess is that other guy is a necromancer of sorts, if we figure out how he brought them back we can find a weakness or way to manipulate them.” Eddie said as he stared at the thing. “I could try and get it to attack, then use it too get the knife out.”

“Probably not, my guess is that other guy is a necromancer of sorts, if we figure out how he brought them back we can find a weakness or way to manipulate them.” Eddie said as he stared at the thing. “I could try and get it to attack, then use it too get the knife out.”
"Well what's the worse that can happen. We might as well give it a go" she said

"Well what's the worse that can happen. We might as well give it a go" she said
“It might be a sort of zombie and could infect me, then again last time I got bit by a zombie I just got trapped in a cycle of resurrecting only to get infected by my previous body.” Eddie said as he began yelling at the thing “Come and get me you son of a bitch, I bet your hungry; go ahead.” He said, ready to fight back and free the concealed blade.

“It might be a sort of zombie and could infect me, then again last time I got bit by a zombie I just got trapped in a cycle of resurrecting only to get infected by my previous body.” Eddie said as he began yelling at the thing “Come and get me you son of a bitch, I bet your hungry; go ahead.” He said, ready to fight back and free the concealed blade.
"Let's hope that isnt the case" she said

"Let's hope that isnt the case" she said
The thing stared at him for a moment before it dropped down from the ceiling, staring at him. Eddie stared at the long claws on its arm, before the thing stumbled away. “Well shit, what now.”

The thing stared at him for a moment before it dropped down from the ceiling, staring at him. Eddie stared at the long claws on its arm, before the thing stumbled away. “Well shit, what now.”
"Hmm I dont know..hmm you think if I used my illusions to make you appear like that thing it might set you free?" Stella asked.

"Hmm I dont know..hmm you think if I used my illusions to make you appear like that thing it might set you free?" Stella asked.
“Those things see things different, who knows if illusions even work on them.” Eddie said as he heard the thing walk away “Might as well try, go ahead.”

“Those things see things different, who knows if illusions even work on them.” Eddie said as he heard the thing walk away “Might as well try, go ahead.”
"Its worth a try." Stella looked over at the creature trying to get a clear image of it in her mind. She moved her hand slightly over at Eddie and slowly the others around him saw him change into the creature. "Your still you. It's just like your wearing a costume that you cant feel. "

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋
INTERACTION: OPEN

Faine sat down in the park. They took in the scenic environment. Faine took out their notebook from their bag and started sketching everything. At that moment, everything in their mind went blank as they focused on the drawing. Something was always oddly soothing to them when it came to drawing or painting. They kind of wished they had a canvas. Probably could’ve grabbed one before they left the house again. And most likely would have if they knew they’d take a trip to the park.​

🖋FAINE DE-SMITH🖋
INTERACTION: OPEN

Faine sat down in the park. They took in the scenic environment. Faine took out their notebook from their bag and started sketching everything. At that moment, everything in their mind went blank as they focused on the drawing. Something was always oddly soothing to them when it came to drawing or painting. They kind of wished they had a canvas. Probably could’ve grabbed one before they left the house again. And most likely would have if they knew they’d take a trip to the park.​

Cinder took a walk through the park, enjoying the calmness of nature, stopping every once in a while to chat with the animals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back