• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yes. Well Mr. Stark is currently meeting with Mr. Parker. But he should be free for some time after their meeting. If you are willing to wait complementary snacks and drinks are served." She said.
((Didnt you say he was meeting with Banner? Not Stark...?))

"Parker...?" She looked a little startled at the name, head slightly tilting to the side. Her mind went racing once more, hundreds of memories flashing by in less than a second; finally locking on one picture in her head.

It... it can't be... there is no way...

She started to back away from the desk, shaking her head slightly. "N... never mind... I... I'm going to go.... I'm sorry...."

((Didnt you say he was meeting with Banner? Not Stark...?))

"Parker...?" She looked a little startled at the name, head slightly tilting to the side. Her mind went racing once more, hundreds of memories flashing by in less than a second; finally locking on one picture in her head.

It... it can't be... there is no way...

She started to back away from the desk, shaking her head slightly. "N... never mind... I... I'm going to go.... I'm sorry...."
(Typo my bad)
"Are you okay miss?" She asked.

Peter got finishes his meeting with Banner and the other Avengers around at the time. They had agreed to let him know if they heard anything that could be related to the attack at thw gun store.

"Yeah its probably a night time project." He said. Honestly he was just intrigued by her. It could be installed any old time.
~~~
Earl was twirling his wand in his hands. "What a buzzkill."
~~~
Once there he picked a scary movie.
"Fine then ill see you back after hours and we can install the filter" she replied, knowing she wouldn't have to worry about the guests and drawing up a crowd as she swam in the large open water tank.
~~~
"Well he was simply doing his job Earl....we did brake the law..." Emily commented
~~~
Eliana was excited to see a scary movie as she never watched a movie at a theater before. Though she couldn't help but feel a bit nervous knowing it would be a scary movie they be watching. She definitely knew it would be scary as she over heard kids at school talking back about it before it came out. The thought of the movie was forgot for a second when they walked up to the snack stand. Eliana nothing but excited about popcorn and a slushy.

"Fine then ill see you back after hours and we can install the filter" she replied, knowing she wouldn't have to worry about the guests and drawing up a crowd as she swam in the large open water tank.
~~~
"Well he was simply doing his job Earl....we did brake the law..." Emily commented
~~~
Eliana was excited to see a scary movie as she never watched a movie at a theater before. Though she couldn't help but feel a bit nervous knowing it would be a scary movie they be watching. She definitely knew it would be scary as she over heard kids at school talking back about it before it came out. The thought of the movie was forgot for a second when they walked up to the snack stand. Eliana nothing but excited about popcorn and a slushy.
"See you then." He said with a wink and he walked off. As he walked by he saw a customer being rude to one of the workers. He used his power to make the customer feel guilty.
~~~
"Only as much as any other hero in the city.
~~~
He bought her whatever she wanted. Today she deserved nothing but the best.

She undid her illusion. She was average speed and strength nothing to impressive. She tried keeping a grip of the blade.
The Revenant’s parry sent the blade away, before he punched Stella in the jaw, with enough force to likely knock her unconscious.

Stella got hit in the jaw and fell to the ground, out cold.
Eddie would finally wake up next to the others, now in a dark room chained to a wall. Eddie managed to get closer, nudging Stella “Stella? What happened?”

Stella woke up. "Ow. My jaw.. Eddie. The guy wanted his sword "
“I guess that’s good, he’ll probably let us go now; yeah we’re dead, though J wonder why he hasn’t killed us yet.” Eddie said as he checked for each concealed weapon, all of them taken. “God damn it, the only weapon I have left is a knife I had surgically implanted into my leg for situations like this, if we can get a sharp object and some water we can get it out.”

“I guess that’s good, he’ll probably let us go now; yeah we’re dead, though J wonder why he hasn’t killed us yet.” Eddie said as he checked for each concealed weapon, all of them taken. “God damn it, the only weapon I have left is a knife I had surgically implanted into my leg for situations like this, if we can get a sharp object and some water we can get it out.”
"A knife surgically implanted in your leg..that's crazy " she said

"A knife surgically implanted in your leg..that's crazy " she said
“Reckoned since I can regenerate it was a good idea, got the idea from the time I was fighting with punisher one time, got trapped by some hydra goons so he just ripped my arm off and sharpened it into a knife, or was that Deadpool?” Eddie said as he searched the room for a sharp object, in one corner water was dripping from the ceiling, that solved his quick regeneration but he needed a tool to get the weapon out before their captor noticed.

“Reckoned since I can regenerate it was a good idea, got the idea from the time I was fighting with punisher one time, got trapped by some hydra goons so he just ripped my arm off and sharpened it into a knife, or was that Deadpool?” Eddie said as he searched the room for a sharp object, in one corner water was dripping from the ceiling, that solved his quick regeneration but he needed a tool to get the weapon out before their captor noticed.
"Yeah but if you found something sharp to cut yourself with then you wouldn't need the knife. You already got something sharp." Stella said looking over to check on the others.

"Yeah but if you found something sharp to cut yourself with then you wouldn't need the knife. You already got something sharp." Stella said looking over to check on the others.
“I’d say a knife is better than a shiv but good point.” Eddie said as he tried to use his technomancy to manipulate the locks tumblers “Shit, they used gold alloy on some of the chain.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back