• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

đź–‹FAINE DE-SMITHđź–‹
INTERACTION: OPEN

Faine wandered back out into the streets. They looked for something to do and eventually settled to hang out at the park.

(I’ve been trying to figure out what to post these last few days and this is all I came up with.)​

"I trust that he would tell me at some point. But I can understand if he chooses to hide things from me" she said

"No not really." She shrugged
"Yeah. It might hive Josh and edge if he ever faces him." He said. (Is void not the evil version?)
(Void is the one who got his world destroyed and tried to replace Makoto. Then we fixed everything and he turned good. Rage of Infinity is the pure evil one. Void is a hero once again.)
"So what do we need in Josh's world? By the way I think you mean Rage of infinity. Void was the guy whose world we fixed. Now he's a hero again."

Lucy smiled "Ah well they do say ignorance is bliss. Coffee?" She said as another cup suddenly appeared in her hand.

(Void is the one who got his world destroyed and tried to replace Makoto. Then we fixed everything and he turned good. Rage of Infinity is the pure evil one. Void is a hero once again.)
"So what do we need in Josh's world? By the way I think you mean Rage of infinity. Void was the guy whose world we fixed. Now he's a hero again."

Lucy smiled "Ah well they do say ignorance is bliss. Coffee?" She said as another cup suddenly appeared in her hand.
"Mega stones." Jace said. "Terrestal orbs, and Z-Crystals." He said.

“I’d say a knife is better than a shiv but good point.” Eddie said as he tried to use his technomancy to manipulate the locks tumblers “Shit, they used gold alloy on some of the chain.”
"So were stuck here that's great" stella rolled her eyes.

đź–‹FAINE DE-SMITHđź–‹
INTERACTION: OPEN

Faine wandered back out into the streets. They looked for something to do and eventually settled to hang out at the park.

(I’ve been trying to figure out what to post these last few days and this is all I came up with.)​
(Its cool.) The park was full of people hanging out and enjoying the nice weather

"What's going on in Camelot? What's really goong on?"
The child looked at them but didn’t say anything, clearly frightened “it’s alright young one” Morgana smiled and patted their head before standing up and turning to fate and Ben “yes?” She asked

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
fate had let Ben speak first. She nods. "We want to hear what's fully going on from you. How did this all start?""

"I just trust he will tell me what he needs to tell me. " she said and chuckled seeing the cup of coffee "sure I'll take a cup" she takes it.

fate had let Ben speak first. She nods. "We want to hear what's fully going on from you. How did this all start?""

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Morgana sighed “in this area of the world humans are invaders. My father’s father first arrived in these lands by a portal from Merlin, and with Merlin’s help proceeded to use the creatures of these lands to build the kingdom of Camelot, however once the castle and town was complete they all disappeared and Merlin brought the rest of the Towns people to Camelot.” She replied

She sighed and motioned for the child to leave them, which it did without hesitation. She then began to walk to another portion of the ruined castle with them in tow, until they were alone in the library.

“not long after I was born, I’d say maybe when I was around 5 years of age, I began exploring the castle, going places I shouldn’t and discovered the dungeon and what it contained, a sacrificing ritual”

Morgana sighed “in this area of the world humans are invaders. My father’s father first arrived in these lands by a portal from Merlin, and with Merlin’s help proceeded to use the creatures of these lands to build the kingdom of Camelot, however once the castle and town was complete they all disappeared and Merlin brought the rest of the Towns people to Camelot.” She replied

She sighed and motioned for the child to leave them, which it did without hesitation. She then began to walk to another portion of the ruined castle with them in tow, until they were alone in the library.

“not long after I was born, I’d say maybe when I was around 5 years of age, I began exploring the castle, going places I shouldn’t and discovered the dungeon and what it contained, a sacrificing ritual”
"Surely not every human is just here as an invader." Ben said.

"Surely not every human is just here as an invader." Ben said.

"Hmm I see" Fate said thinking.

"So were stuck here that's great" stella rolled her eyes.
“The fact that the guy hasn’t killed us yet means he will come back, hopefully not to finish us after our purpose is fulfilled.” Eddie said as he felt around the dark room with his limited space for anything useful.

“The fact that the guy hasn’t killed us yet means he will come back, hopefully not to finish us after our purpose is fulfilled.” Eddie said as he felt around the dark room with his limited space for anything useful.
"Sadly I dont think I can pick the lock. I'm out of bobbypins" stella said.

"Sadly I dont think I can pick the lock. I'm out of bobbypins" stella said.
“Okay we’re screwed.” Eddie said before sighting “Your the one who can’t die!” Natalie yelled As she struggled in her chains “Not true, I can die; I just come back.”

“The children… but any adult that has stood against the king have all been executed” she replied Musicnotes Musicnotes

"That doesn't put the blame on the people who haven't." Ben said firmly.
"Have you ever tried talking to your father? Or even merlin?" She asked. "I doubt your father might listen to you but maybe Merlin could talk some sense into him or aid you."

“Okay we’re screwed.” Eddie said before sighting “Your the one who can’t die!” Natalie yelled As she struggled in her chains “Not true, I can die; I just come back.”
"Where is that guy..." stella said and looked around for a camera, surely one had to be around to keep an eye on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back