• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'm sure we can find a way out." Hunter said. "You shouldn't doubt us"
Psyon laughs as she goes to strike Hunter, only for Eris to impale her. Psyon dies and the realm starts falling apart.

"We have to get out of here." Eris said as she looks around. Hunter could tell this was the sinister part that Eris had been trying to hide out of fear.

Scout pulled out his pistol. "Get lost. I don't have any problems killin'"
"I am aware of how you mercs operate. I just need a book. Something to help me do a job for a client. " he said. Nyx smirked making a few shadow orbs circle her hand. "Is it a good job? Getting paid alot?" Horde rolled his eyes. "Nyx now is not the time." Misty still very angry sent another lighting bolt at them. Horde sighed and waved his hand. A dragon scale like shield appeared. "Nice try"

Psyon laughs as she goes to strike Hunter, only for Eris to impale her. Psyon dies and the realm starts falling apart.

"We have to get out of here." Eris said as she looks around. Hunter could tell this was the sinister part that Eris had been trying to hide out of fear.
Hunter nodded looking around. "See an exit?"

"I am aware of how you mercs operate. I just need a book. Something to help me do a job for a client. " he said. Nyx smirked making a few shadow orbs circle her hand. "Is it a good job? Getting paid alot?" Horde rolled his eyes. "Nyx now is not the time." Misty still very angry sent another lighting bolt at them. Horde sighed and waved his hand. A dragon scale like shield appeared. "Nice try"
Scout fired

"I can open a portal there easily. Any reason why or a place in particular?" Makoto asked

"And what if he never tells you?" She asked
"I trust that he would tell me at some point. But I can understand if he chooses to hide things from me" she said

"I can open a portal there easily. Any reason why or a place in particular?" Makoto asked

"And what if he never tells you?" She asked
"I need to get something for Josh. He says it might help if Void comes knocking." He said.

The shield broke. Horde looked at scout. "Just give me five minutes. I just need one book."
"If Misty don't like ya then I don't like ya. Back off."

At Avengers tower she was met with a large reception area. It seemed that certain Avengers, such as Tony and Bruce, did meet with people but she had to schedule a meeting at the waiting list was long.

"Mr. Parker." The receptionist said. "Doctor Banner will see you now."

"Yep great sorry just gotta..." Peter picked up the files and pictures he had and his camera. He wasn't actually hete to see Bruce. But he had scheduled a meeting with the Avengers to talk about the claw marks he found and maybe get extra eyes looking. But as hus identity was a secret to pretty much everyone, apart from the avengers and a few other heroes, he was here under the guise of a meeting with Banner over a new invention for the Edgewood Whistle.
Angel trudged her way through the streets silently, staring at the street in front of her as she let the day's events, or rather what she could remember of the day's events.

Nothing fully made sense, but the old lady's words re-echoed in her head as she walked down the sidewalk.

Another Earth... I mean... its not IMPOSSIBLE... but how.... I hope SOMEONE has some answers... or better yet, some solutions for me...

A short while later, she arrived at her destination, and as she mounted the stairs to the lobby, she noticed the tingling, almost magnetic pull she had felt earlier. The closer to the doors she got, the more intense it felt.

There's no way....

With curiously raised eyebrows, she entered the large room, just missing the exchange between Peter and the secretary. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she focused on the pair, pausing as she felt something else; a twinge of familiarity. She couldnt put a finger on it, but the young man reminded her of.... someone. Someone she couldnt quite place, but very familiar. She couldnt help but stare as he moved to get to his meeting.

She snapped out of her trance as the secretary gently cleared her throat, and with a hint of timidness, she approached the desk, trying to clear her head again.

"Hi... um... I need to speak to an Avenger... its... its kinda important..."

Angel trudged her way through the streets silently, staring at the street in front of her as she let the day's events, or rather what she could remember of the day's events.

Nothing fully made sense, but the old lady's words re-echoed in her head as she walked down the sidewalk.

Another Earth... I mean... its not IMPOSSIBLE... but how.... I hope SOMEONE has some answers... or better yet, some solutions for me...

A short while later, she arrived at her destination, and as she mounted the stairs to the lobby, she noticed the tingling, almost magnetic pull she had felt earlier. The closer to the doors she got, the more intense it felt.

There's no way....

With curiously raised eyebrows, she entered the large room, just missing the exchange between Peter and the secretary. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she focused on the pair, pausing as she felt something else; a twinge of familiarity. She couldnt put a finger on it, but the young man reminded her of.... someone. Someone she couldnt quite place, but very familiar. She couldnt help but stare as he moved to get to his meeting.

She snapped out of her trance as the secretary gently cleared her throat, and with a hint of timidness, she approached the desk, trying to clear her head again.

"Hi... um... I need to speak to an Avenger... its... its kinda important..."
"Yes. Well Mr. Stark is currently meeting with Mr. Parker. But he should be free for some time after their meeting. If you are willing to wait complementary snacks and drinks are served." She said.

"I need to get something for Josh. He says it might help if Void comes knocking." He said.

"If Misty don't like ya then I don't like ya. Back off."
"I dont even know that guy. I just want Nyx out " misty said. Horde took a book off the shelf. He flipped through it. "Hmm this should be it. Nyx think you can let me borrow a shadow?" Nyx nods. "Sure"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back