• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'm curious how this game of yours works." He said. "A student of mine is participating."
"A student you say? Hmmm. Well, simply put, state what you desire, and if it is within my power to do so, then I will make it happen. All you have to do is successfully complete three tasks and you win. The tasks themselves vary of course." He said.

"A student you say? Hmmm. Well, simply put, state what you desire, and if it is within my power to do so, then I will make it happen. All you have to do is successfully complete three tasks and you win. The tasks themselves vary of course." He said.
"I see. And what did Tyson want?" He asked.

"Right." He said. "Can I assist him in any way?"
He nods. "You're welcome to assist him. He just can't explain his reasoning to you as to why he's participating until after he wins. His Death Rule prohibits it. He has already completed two tasks. However, since his girlfriend decided to insert herself into the game, his third objective changed. Now he has to make sure she completes her tasks and he wins."

He nods. "You're welcome to assist him. He just can't explain his reasoning to you as to why he's participating until after he wins. His Death Rule prohibits it. He has already completed two tasks. However, since his girlfriend decided to insert herself into the game, his third objective changed. Now he has to make sure she completes her tasks and he wins."
"Let me guess same would go for me?"

"Let me guess same would go for me?"
He tilts his head. "Not quite. You don't HAVE to be an active participant in order to assist in it, so if you were to help him, his third task would not change. Though, I suppose you'd technically be helping Hunter through her tasks so that her success triggers his final task's completion. However you want a look at it. My games are....unique, but fair."

As
He tilts his head. "Not quite. You don't HAVE to be an active participant in order to assist in it, so if you were to help him, his third task would not change. Though, I suppose you'd technically be helping Hunter through her tasks so that her success triggers his final task's completion. However you want a look at it. My games are....unique, but fair."
"And how do I assist him without being an active participant?" He asked. (So can he directly help or that make him a participant?)

As
"And how do I assist him without being an active participant?" He asked. (So can he directly help or that make him a participant?)
"That's up to you. Fight. Defend. Hide. Whatever floats your boat." He answered.
(He doesn't have to become a participant to help out. He just has to avoid tampering with the bracelets and attacking the game master while Tyson and Hunter are in the game.)

"That's up to you. Fight. Defend. Hide. Whatever floats your boat." He answered.
(He doesn't have to become a participant to help out. He just has to avoid tampering with the bracelets and attacking the game master while Tyson and Hunter are in the game.)
He appeared near Hunter and Tyson. "Hello." He said. "Help."

(garlic?)
(Boom.)
Allyson parked the car. "No problem I'll wall home."

"OK so he is after you." Hunter said aiming g her bow at the samurai. Maddy got up and growled.

"yeah so you know these pretty well then" she said.
"Thank you. I will pay for this somehow." She said as she took the car keys in her mouth and walked away
"I don't know, I'm just waiting for joey to get back" she replied
"Eh... could be a while... why not try calling him?" He asked

(Boom.)

"Thank you. I will pay for this somehow." She said as she took the car keys in her mouth and walked away

"Eh... could be a while... why not try calling him?" He asked

"How am I supposed to do that if I dont know his number or have a mobile device?" She asked

(She's a vampire.)

"Jackson... I... you ever feel like everything your doing is wrong, even though you know it's the right thing?" Makoto asked

"Just ask." Edward said as he pulled out his phone.

"Very well, please contact him" she replied

(She's a vampire.)

"Jackson... I... you ever feel like everything your doing is wrong, even though you know it's the right thing?" Makoto asked

"Just ask." Edward said as he pulled out his phone.
Batman looked at her. He opened a pocket on his utility belt. A small clove of garlic was in his hand. "I've fought Vampires before." He said.

Jackson looked up at the ceiling. "It's happened yeah." He said. "I killed Sam once when he was still evil. It all worked out in the end but it felt wrong. It was him or the innocent people. I'm just lucky it worked out in the end." He looked at Makato. "You're doing what you think is right. I won't fault you for that."

Batman looked at her. He opened a pocket on his utility belt. A small clove of garlic was in his hand. "I've fought Vampires before." He said.

Jackson looked up at the ceiling. "It's happened yeah." He said. "I killed Sam once when he was still evil. It all worked out in the end but it felt wrong. It was him or the innocent people. I'm just lucky it worked out in the end." He looked at Makato. "You're doing what you think is right. I won't fault you for that."
"You... You wouldn't." Willy said.

"And yet... I still hurt her." He replied

"Very well, please contact him" she replied
Edward sent a text to Makoto "I sent a text. He should be back soon."

"You... You wouldn't." Willy said.

"And yet... I still hurt her." He replied

Edward sent a text to Makoto "I sent a text. He should be back soon."
"Answer the question." He slowly started bringing it closer to her.

"Joey..." He sighed. "Look we all hurt the people we love the most. We don't mean to but we do. Maddy's strong she'll bounce back... Well eventually at least." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back