• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Answer the question." He slowly started bringing it closer to her.

"Joey..." He sighed. "Look we all hurt the people we love the most. We don't mean to but we do. Maddy's strong she'll bounce back... Well eventually at least." He said.
"No... PLEASE NO!" She shouted. "You know, that's not how you should treat a lady." A deep voice said from behind Batman.

"I know but... I don't want to break up with her... the reality is that... well... I need to fix myself before I can fix our relationship." He said
"Thank you" she replied and went back to watching tv
"Right then. I'll just... get some milk." He said

"No... PLEASE NO!" She shouted. "You know, that's not how you should treat a lady." A deep voice said from behind Batman.

"I know but... I don't want to break up with her... the reality is that... well... I need to fix myself before I can fix our relationship." He said

"Whatever" she replied

Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
"Go ahead." He said. "Try it out."
fate nods and hit the omnitrix.
The samurai stands in place and slashes diagonally. Two seconds later, Hunter can feel the slash as if he were right in front of her swinging at her.
"ah" she stumbled back getting hit by the slash

(Boom.)

"Thank you. I will pay for this somehow." She said as she took the car keys in her mouth and walked away

"Eh... could be a while... why not try calling him?" He asked
"see ya." Allyson headed home.

He turned to face the voice.

She transformed into a Pyronite.

There was a silver lantern like object in her room.

He turned to face the voice.
She transformed into a Pyronite.

There was a silver lantern like object in her room.
"Cool or should I say hot" fate chuckled

Allyson got home and found the lantern. "Guess this is a lantern ring but i never heard of a silver lantern.." she took the ring out of her pocket.

Allyson got home and found the lantern. "Guess this is a lantern ring but i never heard of a silver lantern.." she took the ring out of her pocket.
Ben laughed. "Alright. After a little while it will time out."

She was compelled to put on the ring and hold it against the lantern.

Thor was back in the lab, while keeping an eye on Jenny and Diana

Ben laughed. "Alright. After a little while it will time out."

She was compelled to put on the ring and hold it against the lantern.
"OK got it." Fate nods. "So what now?"

Allyson put on the ring unsure why. She held it out to the lantern and said the oath. Not really knowing how she knew it.

"In mysterious Shadow
In revealing light.
Ignorance is the greatest blight.
Together we learn with minds so bright.
To those of silver knowledge is might."

"OK got it." Fate nods. "So what now?"

Allyson put on the ring unsure why. She held it out to the lantern and said the oath. Not really knowing how she knew it.

"In mysterious Shadow
In revealing light.
Ignorance is the greatest blight.
Together we learn with minds so bright.
To those of silver knowledge is might."
"Try... Try starting the campfire." He said.

There was a flash of silver light and she was in a silver suit. She could feel the power.

He appeared near Hunter and Tyson. "Hello." He said. "Help."

Tyson gets ready to charge at the samurai, but he stops himself because he doesn't want the apartment complex to get destroyed as collateral damage. "If it's a fight you want, how about we take it outside?"

"Very well. I shall let you choose the location of your death." He responded.

Meanwhile, with the apartment complex in visible distance, Akane places the Hellbow on the ground and begins to conjure a small army of flaming demon soldiers.

Tyson gets ready to charge at the samurai, but he stops himself because he doesn't want the apartment complex to get destroyed as collateral damage. "If it's a fight you want, how about we take it outside?"

Meanwhile, with the apartment complex in visible distance, Akane places the Hellbow on the ground and begins to conjure a small army of flaming demon soldiers.
"Oh. I know where we can go." Jace conjured a portal. "Step through."

"Try... Try starting the campfire." He said.

There was a flash of silver light and she was in a silver suit. She could feel the power.
Fate held out her hand towards the wood. "So just imagine fire coming out of my hand?"

Allyson felt the power and looked at the suit she now wore. "How did I know that.."

"Oh. I know where we can go." Jace conjured a portal. "Step through."
Hunter looked at tyson. "OK you take care of him. We'll go with jace."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back