• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I... I swore an oath." He said

"And... I don't know where you are or where he is... so I cannot interfere... I wonder... will this be the crime that gets him the death penalty?" He said

"That... would be interesting." He replied

"They would quite easily die" she replied and she pulled out tormented spirit from the depths of hell through a small rift before condensing it into a bone and giving to her dog to knaw on

Eris' stare gets colder as frustration builds within her.
"I not here to play a personal vandetta kingpin." Spider-Man said. "Really Spider-Man than why are you here?" He asked. "I'm just delivering the person who's going to beat the ever living shit out of you." He took his mask and shirt. "This is from Peter Parker. Not Spider-Man."

"Yeah." Jackson said. "We've both had it good. Well I had to deal with a pretty large scandal where people assumed I wasn't actually the one singing in the cover album. Apparently having the ability to change your own voice doesn't work as well as I thought it would with music."

Batman landed on the roof and slipped in through a window.
"That would be one hell of a scandal." Makoto said

Willy reached into a briefcase "Look, with Batman as a SHIELD agent, we can't help you out this time Ayatola." She pulls out a passport and immigration documents "Here is your new identity. Our friends here are gonna take you to Tahiti." Ayatola spoke "But... But I want to help with the Phoenix Project." Willy shook her head "Ayatola, every warrior must rest. Peace is what they strive for. Enjoy your peace. Your family will be joining you there shortly." She then hugged him "We can take it from here" A car pulled up to the warehouse. "Let's go! We got a plane prepped for takeoff at the airport!" The driver said.

"I not here to play a personal vandetta kingpin." Spider-Man said. "Really Spider-Man than why are you here?" He asked. "I'm just delivering the person who's going to beat the ever living shit out of you." He took his mask and shirt. "This is from Peter Parker. Not Spider-Man."
Eris continues to stare in silence as the air around everyone gets a little colder. Just a bit more and then I can go on the offensive. Just a few more seconds...

Last edited:
"That would be one hell of a scandal." Makoto said

Willy reached into a briefcase "Look, with Batman as a SHIELD agent, we can't help you out this time Ayatola." She pulls out a passport and immigration documents "Here is your new identity. Our friends here are gonna take you to Tahiti." Ayatola spoke "But... But I want to help with the Phoenix Project." Willy shook her head "Ayatola, every warrior must rest. Peace is what they strive for. Enjoy your peace. Your family will be joining you there shortly." She then hugged him "We can take it from here" A car pulled up to the warehouse. "Let's go! We got a plane prepped for takeoff at the airport!" The driver said.
(shield is in on this?)

Batman landed behind her.

"Anyway." He said. "What about you? Up to anything interesting?"
Willy turned "Stay away from him."

"Oh you know... mercenary work, secret societies, greater good bullshit. Same old same old." he said as he put in another quarter

"They would quite easily die" she replied and she pulled out tormented spirit from the depths of hell through a small rift before condensing it into a bone and giving to her dog to knaw on
"Yup... indeed." He replied. Eclipse noticed that Willy was gone.

Willy turned "Stay away from him."

"Oh you know... mercenary work, secret societies, greater good bullshit. Same old same old." he said as he put in another quarter
"I'm not after him." He said. "I want information on the crusade."

"Right." He said.

"And?" she asked "The New Crusade is a strike team."

"Yeah... wanna play some Mortal Kombat 2?" he asked

"So... You gonna stay long?" Edward asked
"Yeah one that brutalizes and murders." He said. "I got that part."

"Sure I guess. You're going to win."

"Yeah one that brutalizes and murders." He said. "I got that part."

"Sure I guess. You're going to win."
"Yeah. What else did you want to know?" She asked

"Im good at Street Fighter, not Mortal Kombat in all honesty... how about a co-op game instead?" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back