• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Vilgax grabbed Rath's arm before he could complete his elbow smash, then hit him in the gut before tossing him at a row of cars, causing him to smash through 3
Rath shook his head quickly. He changed his tactics. He tapped the Omnitrix dial.

latest

"Airstrike! Good luck Vilgax. You haven't seen this one yet."

Rath shook his head quickly. He changed his tactics. He tapped the Omnitrix dial.

latest

"Airstrike! Good luck Vilgax. You haven't seen this one yet."

(Darn shoulda said no manmade ones, oh well)

Vilgax laughed and pulled a four arms, clapping his hands hard enough sending a sonic shockwave at him

The Doctor sent the TARDIS into Orbit. He opened the TARDIS doors revealing that they were in space. ISS looked much larger. It looked more like a place for living rather than studying space. "It's 1000 years in the future. Earth has gone to colonize the planets... Someone bought the space atation and basically turned it into a hotel for aliens." He said.
"Ooo that sounds like fun. A nice little hotel weekend in orbit." Daiko said.

"Ooo that sounds like fun. A nice little hotel weekend in orbit." Daiko said.
"I don't have money." The Doctor said with a shrug. "But I can figure something out." He landed the TARDIS in the station. He stepped out to reception. Behind the counter there was a woman. She looked mostly human except she had green skin and was very good looking by human standards.

"I don't have money." The Doctor said with a shrug. "But I can figure something out." He landed the TARDIS in the station. He stepped out to reception. Behind the counter there was a woman. She looked mostly human except she had green skin and was very good looking by human standards.
Daiko stepped out "I wonder how much it would cost... and what kind of money we need." He said. The Doctor saw a portrait of an older Joey in a suit with an electronic plaque under him

"Nope just projecting" Anna disappeared, but the pendant remained
Smauel licked his lips. "Alright guys food." He said.

Jeremy just held onto her. Promising himself that he'd never leave her again.

Ben went tk the kitchen.

The doctor ran around the circular console pressing buttons and pulling levers. The TARDIS began to make it's whorpinf noise. It began tk shake.
Allyson smiled. "Now this looks good. Come and get it guys."

Diana grabbed the pendant as she hugged Jeremy.

Daiko stepped out "I wonder how much it would cost... and what kind of money we need." He said. The Doctor saw a portrait of an older Joey in a suit with an electronic plaque under him
The Doctor walked up to the woman. "Hello. I have an invitation to be here." He said holding up psychic paper. "Room for two." He said. She looked at it of course. You're room 17 in the strawberry wing. Have a nice visit." She said politely. As they walked the doctor thought to himself. "That poor girl. She could get a job much better than this one if she were prettier." He said mostly to himself.

Allyson smiled. "Now this looks good. Come and get it guys."

Diana grabbed the pendant as she hugged Jeremy.
Jeremy eventually let go but before they went downstairs he kissed her. "I wonder if we can get her to make a pendant for everyone."

The Doctor walked up to the woman. "Hello. I have an invitation to be here." He said holding up psychic paper. "Room for two." He said. She looked at it of course. You're room 17 in the strawberry wing. Have a nice visit." She said politely. As they walked the doctor thought to himself. "That poor girl. She could get a job much better than this one if she were prettier." He said mostly to himself.

Jeremy eventually let go but before they went downstairs he kissed her. "I wonder if we can get her to make a pendant for everyone."
"I think she's pretty." Daiko said.

" maybe she did" Diana said

"I think she's pretty." Daiko said.
"By human standards yes she's absolutely stunning. By the standards of her own people though she's very much below average." The Doctor said. "Their job system.is based on looks."

" maybe she did" Diana said
Jeremy took her hand and they webt downstairs. Peter was awake finally. He seemed to have recovered as he was hanging upside down by a webline. "Anyone seen Ben?" He asked.

"By human standards yes she's absolutely stunning. By the standards of her own people though she's very much below average." The Doctor said. "Their job system.is based on looks."

Jeremy took her hand and they webt downstairs. Peter was awake finally. He seemed to have recovered as he was hanging upside down by a webline. "Anyone seen Ben?" He asked.
"He went out" Fate said going to get some food

"That sounds... awful." He said

"That sounds... awful." He said
"I visited the planet once... The peoole there are terrible. Ugly people hidden behind beautiful forms." He said. He got to their room. He unlocked it and let Daiko in. It was a large hotel room with two queen sized beds. A personal pool and hot tub. A frw bathrooms and a theater sized holographic television. It was currently playing TV that Daiko didn't recognize. "Oh I should probably mention that the TARDIS does get inside your head a little. Not much. Just enough to translate writing and speech to you native language." He said. It was at this point Jeremy would notice the Doctor seemed to be speaking Japanese.

"I visited the planet once... The peoole there are terrible. Ugly people hidden behind beautiful forms." He said. He got to their room. He unlocked it and let Daiko in. It was a large hotel room with two queen sized beds. A personal pool and hot tub. A frw bathrooms and a theater sized holographic television. It was currently playing TV that Daiko didn't recognize. "Oh I should probably mention that the TARDIS does get inside your head a little. Not much. Just enough to translate writing and speech to you native language." He said. It was at this point Jeremy would notice the Doctor seemed to be speaking Japanese.
"I figured... I mean I know a bit about the TARDIS thanks to the multiverse..." He summoned a glass orb and closed his eyes "And now a little more. By the way... was that... my photo in the lobby?"

"I figured... I mean I know a bit about the TARDIS thanks to the multiverse..." He summoned a glass orb and closed his eyes "And now a little more. By the way... was that... my photo in the lobby?"
"It did seem to be yeah." The Doctor said Solemnly. "It seems that you have a very long ways to until you die." He said. He walked into the room and hung uo his trench coat. He looked at the TV.."That'll not.do at all." He pulled out the Sonic and pointed it at the small machine that was projecting the TV He pressed the button and thete was a buzzing noise. The TV began to play old episodes of Tom and Jerry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back