• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Daiko entered the door and was shocked "Woah... woah woah..." He looked around "This is... incredible... I sense no spiritual energy at all and yet... I feel as if no science book on Earth could explain this..." He snapped his fingers "Wait... let me guess, pocket dimension!" He seemed rather excited.
"Correctomundo..." The Doctor trailed off. "Ooh. Never saying that again." He said. He pulled a chair up to Daiko. "The ears you say?" He asked. "What happened?" He asked.

"Correctomundo..." The Doctor trailed off. "Ooh. Never saying that again." He said. He pulled a chair up to Daiko. "The ears you say?" He asked. "What happened?" He asked.
"Seems like it, plus a headache. I actually blacked out and I suspect my senses have heightened somewhat." he replied "Um... I forget, what does this thing do?" He asked as he pointed around the TARDIS

"Seems like it, plus a headache. I actually blacked out and I suspect my senses have heightened somewhat." he replied "Um... I forget, what does this thing do?" He asked as he pointed around the TARDIS
"Oh various things. Mostly is travels through time and space." The Doctor said. "And the occasional dimension though I prefer to avoid such ordeals. Alternate Timelines are complicated."

He began to inspect his ears.

"Oh various things. Mostly is travels through time and space." The Doctor said. "And the occasional dimension though I prefer to avoid such ordeals. Alternate Timelines are complicated."

He began to inspect his ears.
"I could imagine." Upon examination, he found that Daiko's ears have definetly changed. No longer human and instead more like that of a dog. "So how does it all work? Then again maybe I shouldn't ask such a question, I doubt discussing such technology would be easy for me to comprehend."

"I could imagine." Upon examination, he found that Daiko's ears have definetly changed. No longer human and instead more like that of a dog. "So how does it all work? Then again maybe I shouldn't ask such a question, I doubt discussing such technology would be easy for me to comprehend."
"Well I'll give you a basic rundown of how time works." The Doctor explained what he thought were the most basic levels of time and how it worked. But Daiko could only pick up on a few things. Most of the Doctor's explanations went over his head. "Think of time as less of a progression of forward and backwards and more of a ball of wobbly wobbly... Timey wimey... Stuff." The Doctor said.

He grabbed some tools and began to inspect the interior of Daiko's ear.

"Well I'll give you a basic rundown of how time works." The Doctor explained what he thought were the most basic levels of time and how it worked. But Daiko could only pick up on a few things. Most of the Doctor's explanations went over his head. "Think of time as less of a progression of forward and backwards and more of a ball of wobbly wobbly... Timey wimey... Stuff." The Doctor said.

He grabbed some tools and began to inspect the interior of Daiko's ear.
"So time is something that is rather material? Or is it rather a construction of the universe based on the premeditated placement of matter based on where they would appear and..." He stopped "Nevermind I just know that trying to explain it will only confuse me a lot more." His ear interior seemed less and less human the more he looked. It was designed differently from a human's... maybe it's a demon thing.

"So time is something that is rather material? Or is it rather a construction of the universe based on the premeditated placement of matter based on where they would appear and..." He stopped "Nevermind I just know that trying to explain it will only confuse me a lot more." His ear interior seemed less and less human the more he looked. It was designed differently from a human's... maybe it's a demon thing.
"Well... You seem to have an ear similar to a dog's. It's probably what caused you that pain. Tell me have you been around any high pitched noises recently?" He asked.

"Well... You seem to have an ear similar to a dog's. It's probably what caused you that pain. Tell me have you been around any high pitched noises recently?" He asked.
"There was that Ben ten guy... He turned into a little alien that cloned itself and well... high pitched noise." He replied.

"There was that Ben ten guy... He turned into a little alien that cloned itself and well... high pitched noise." He replied.
"Oh... His sonorosian form." The Doctor said with smile. "Yeah that'd do it." He said. "Oh I should probably explain. Tennyson has this friend that can travel between dimensions and through time. We met up at one point completely by accident but I learned a lot from him." He said. "I have several books from the greatest minds of his universe even one of them signed. I learned a lot from them." He said.

"Right so. The headaches I'll assume they started around the same time?"

"Oh... His sonorosian form." The Doctor said with smile. "Yeah that'd do it." He said. "Oh I should probably explain. Tennyson has this friend that can travel between dimensions and through time. We met up at one point completely by accident but I learned a lot from him." He said. "I have several books from the greatest minds of his universe even one of them signed. I learned a lot from them." He said.

"Right so. The headaches I'll assume they started around the same time?"
"Yup." As the doctor kept examining, he then saw a spider crawling around inside Daiko's ear "Also something has been bugging me... like an infection too."

"Yup." As the doctor kept examining, he then saw a spider crawling around inside Daiko's ear "Also something has been bugging me... like an infection too."
"Yeah. Joey just for a sec. Don't move." He said. He sat Daiko down and put a screen in front of him that would let the Doctor continue to see through his ear. He took a pair of tweezers and put them in Joey's ear. He grabbed the Spider and pulled it out.

"Yeah. Joey just for a sec. Don't move." He said. He sat Daiko down and put a screen in front of him that would let the Doctor continue to see through his ear. He took a pair of tweezers and put them in Joey's ear. He grabbed the Spider and pulled it out.
"Must've crawled in when I was out cold." He said "But that takes care of that..." His stomach rumbled. He was still for a moment before quickly devouring the spider in one bite.

"Must've crawled in when I was out cold." He said "But that takes care of that..." His stomach rumbled. He was still for a moment before quickly devouring the spider in one bite.
"Yeah... I wonder if I could do anything about that." The Doctor thought out loud to himself. "The idea of being able to eat normal food appeals to you I'm sure." He said.

"Yeah... I wonder if I could do anything about that." The Doctor thought out loud to himself. "The idea of being able to eat normal food appeals to you I'm sure." He said.
"It's annoying. Normal food turns to dust if I go 24 hours without killing something and devouring it." He said "So many pigs... so many."

"It's annoying. Normal food turns to dust if I go 24 hours without killing something and devouring it." He said "So many pigs... so many."
"Well... That could be problematic." The Doctor said. "Anyway. I'm probably gonna head off soon. Go see the sights of time and space." He said. "Although I could stick around. Gets a bit lonely travelling on my own."

Dru sat down on the couch and said "great I'm hungry." Dru said feeling hunger in a new way with his human body.

Zadock sighed heavily "I could use a good meal honestly. I'm quite looking forward to some food."

Dash groaned as he slowly started to wake up he felt hunger pains. "ohhhh...." He groaned loudly. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Anna chuckled "so your hungry too huh Dash?"

"Well... That could be problematic." The Doctor said. "Anyway. I'm probably gonna head off soon. Go see the sights of time and space." He said. "Although I could stick around. Gets a bit lonely travelling on my own."
"Why... Why do you travel?" He asks "Why do you leave when you're welcome here?"

"Why... Why do you travel?" He asks "Why do you leave when you're welcome here?"
The Doctor looked into Daiko's eyes. For such a young face his eyes had the look of an old man. "I don't stay in place for very long. I like to run keeps me on my toes." He said cheerfully. Though this time it felt forced.

The Doctor looked into Daiko's eyes. For such a young face his eyes had the look of an old man. "I don't stay in place for very long. I like to run keeps me on my toes." He said cheerfully. Though this time it felt forced.
"Well then... In that case." Daiko said as he got up and closed the TARDIS door, locking it. "Why run alone?"

Ben looked out the window. "This place has seen better times for sure " He said.

Jeremy went up to his room to grab another set of bandags.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Yeah it has" Fate nods

Diana got up and followed Jeremy.
"It certainly starting to smell good" Anna dtated
Dru sat down on the couch and said "great I'm hungry." Dru said feeling hunger in a new way with his human body.

Zadock sighed heavily "I could use a good meal honestly. I'm quite looking forward to some food."

Dash groaned as he slowly started to wake up he felt hunger pains. "ohhhh...." He groaned loudly. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
"Okay its almost done" Allyson stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back