• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Allyson grabbed ingredients from the fridge. " are you sure Roxie has changed?"

"Good to know" she smiled. "You don't seem like your from around here."
"I believe in second chances." He said. "I'm opening a restaurant and I'm offering her a job."

Ben nodded. "I'm from another dimension. Figure so long as I'm here I should make the most of it." He said optimistically.

"I believe in second chances." He said. "I'm opening a restaurant and I'm offering her a job."

Ben nodded. "I'm from another dimension. Figure so long as I'm here I should make the most of it." He said optimistically.
"Okay I hope you know what your doing." She said.

"Same. I been going from one dimension to another. I'm on a mission." She said. Indigo meowed loudly. Fate smiled. "I mean we. This is the one dimension we been in the longest. "

"Probably chicken or maybe tacos?" She said with a shrug. She looked at Thor. "Do you got any suggestions on what to make?"

Fate laughed. "Looks like I'm not the only one."

"Hmmm.... Spagetti sounds good, if not perhaps a BBQ or grilled burgers and the like" he replied with a shrug

"Okay I hope you know what your doing." She said.

"Same. I been going from one dimension to another. I'm on a mission." She said. Indigo meowed loudly. Fate smiled. "I mean we. This is the one dimension we been in the longest. "
Samuel looked at her an winked. "Hey what could go wrong?" He said.

Ben pet the cat. "Cool." He said.

Allyson kept on cooking.

"Its how I travel from one dimension to the next and so my friends from home can call me" she said.
Ben held up the Omnitrix and explained it's various functions. "Honestly there is a form that could get me home but... It's not worth it to use it."

Ben looked at her. She was in a situation that was pretty like his own. And she was pretty too. Wait what? Why would I think that He thought.

Samuel listened to his thoughts. He chuckled. "I think Ben is developing a crush.
Fate just smiles. She looked out the window. " so what all happened here?"

Allyson chuckled. "Good for him. Hmm I hope dru is okay." She sounded a bit worried since Dru was human now. Drumonkey Drumonkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back