• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Heavy does not know this person." Heavy said. "He's Dash he helped me master my speed. Doc you know the drill."

The Medic pulled out his medigun and began to use it to heal Dash.
Dash grabbed his arm and said weakly "thanks for the assist." He then passed out allowing himself to rest.

Ben looked around. He had enough time and was recovered. "I can fix any broken items you guys might have." Tapped the faceplate of the Omnitrix and scrolled through this playlist. "Pretty sure only Dana has seen this one as of yet. Well Diana too I guess." The core popped up and he slapped it down transforming.

latest

"Clockwork!" The alien called. Leo stood up. "My glasses?" He asked.

Clockwork shot a timeray at Leo's glasses. He reversed the flow of time on them causing them to fix completely. "Good as new." The alien said in a German accent.

" It wasn't your average trick I had to channel the power of a god to make that happen thankfully he is a relatively kind god."
kala nods. "Thankfully." She looks around seeing everyone. "Looks like we have some more people joining us" Diana was petting Fate's cat Indigo when she saw them. "Hi Kala, hi Zadock!"

Maddy smiled seeing the glasses fixed. She went around to make sure everyone was healed, healing Eris first since she was sleeping. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

kala nods. "Thankfully." She looks around seeing everyone. "Looks like we have some more people joining us" Diana was petting Fate's cat Indigo when she saw them. "Hi Kala, hi Zadock!"

Maddy smiled seeing the glasses fixed. She went around to make sure everyone was healed, healing Eris first since she was sleeping. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Zadock sighed "yeah it would seem so doesn't it? This place has the oddest way of filling up." Zadock said thoughtfully then he saw Diana and smiled " hello dear it's good to see you back with us."

Zadock sighed "yeah it would seem so doesn't it? This place has the oddest way of filling up." Zadock said thoughtfully then he saw Diana and smiled " hello dear it's good to see you back with us."
"yep. Let's just hope there is no fighting against each other right now." She looked over at Roxie and then at Allyson.

Diana smiled. "I'm glad to be back...I'm really sorry...I hate hurting you guys." Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:

Clockwork began to repair torn clothes and items on everyone.

Peter was face first on the floor sleeping. He did have some injuries but was more exhausted than anything else.

Dash wasn't responsive to the speed he just seemed to be unconscious .
Jeremy got back to the house with Dash in his arms.

Clockwork began to repair torn clothes and items on everyone.

Peter was face first on the floor sleeping. He did have some injuries but was more exhausted than anything else.

Jeremy got back to the house with Dash in his arms.

Maddy healed Peter before going on to the next. She tried to heal Wisp but she couldn't. She was still in the coma. Roxie sighs. "Thanks for trying. Can I have a blanket?" Maddy smiled. "There's extra in the closet." Roxie nods and goes to grab one. Maddy turned seeing Jackson and Dash. "Set him down." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Maddy healed Peter before going on to the next. She tried to heal Wisp but she couldn't. She was still in the coma. Roxie sighs. "Thanks for trying. Can I have a blanket?" Maddy smiled. "There's extra in the closet." Roxie nods and goes to grab one. Maddy turned seeing Jackson and Dash. "Set him down." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Jeremy set him down. "Medic already healed him. He's just tired." He said.

Anna smiles to see everyone recovering to some extent

Wisp just remained comatose

Thor was running his regular routines, checking up on things, ocassionakly asking if Allyson needed help

Clockwork turned back into Ben. The jacket wearing hero's stomach growled as well.

Samuel was cooking with Allyson. "So what should we make?" He asked.
"Probably chicken or maybe tacos?" She said with a shrug. She looked at Thor. "Do you got any suggestions on what to make?"

Fate laughed. "Looks like I'm not the only one."

"Okay let's get cooking. We got a lot of people to cook for." She said.

"Thanks again for your help. I really thought my luck ran out." Fate moving her bangs out from her eyes.
Sam nodded and got to work.

Ben smiled confidently. "I make my own luck."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back