• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Everybody was advised to stay clear of tge terraformed park, it was deemed unsafe, however Legion had moved to a different location of the city to do it all over again

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"So where are we gonna go mommy?" Wisp asked Roxie as they left Dr. Wolf's

Eris leaves the park area to keep from drawing suspicion towards herself. As she travels, she continues pickpocketing random people to see if she could find someone she thinks would be smart enough to understand the effects of the black goo. She wonders if there could be some sort of laboratory of sorts nearby that would help her research.

Eris leaves the park area to keep from drawing suspicion towards herself. As she travels, she continues pickpocketing random people to see if she could find someone she thinks would be smart enough to understand the effects of the black goo. She wonders if there could be some sort of laboratory of sorts nearby that would help her research.
Peter Parker was leaning against a wall playing angry birds.

Peter Parker was leaning against a wall playing angry birds.
Eris comes across someone leaning against a wall. She does her best sports acting impression and bumps into him, causing her to fall to the ground. She sits up, rubbing her shoulder before looking at him.
"Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention."

Eris comes across someone leaning against a wall. She does her best sports acting impression and bumps into him, causing her to fall to the ground. She sits up, rubbing her shoulder before looking at him.
"Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention."
Peter was observant he noticed her hand briefly in his pocket. "Sure you were. You seemed to have gotten an wallet out of it. Namely mine." He said.

Peter was observant he noticed her hand briefly in his pocket. "Sure you were. You seemed to have gotten an wallet out of it. Namely mine." He said.
Eris was impressed to see him catch on to what she did so quickly. A light smile walked across her face as she stood up.

"Fine, you got me." She calmly stated.

She holds out his wallet.

"Here, Parker. You wouldn't happen to know anyone who could understand the effects of, ohhhhh I don't know, steroid black goo that violently mutates things, would you?"

Eris was impressed to see him catch on to what she did so quickly. A light smile walked across her face as she stood up.

"Fine, you got me." She calmly stated.

She holds out his wallet.

"Here, Parker. You wouldn't happen to know anyone who could understand the effects of, ohhhhh I don't know, steroid black goo that violently mutates things, would you?"
He took his wallet. "A steroid? Can't say I have." Peter said. He was sertaon she wqs talking either about void goo or the symbiote.

He took his wallet. "A steroid? Can't say I have." Peter said. He was sertaon she wqs talking either about void goo or the symbiote.
Eris could feel her smile vanish after hearing Peter's response. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out the bag with the mutated plant in it. Knowing it would be a long shot, she took a change by showing him the plant.

"What about this? Have you ever seen anything like this at all?"

Eris could feel her smile vanish after hearing Peter's response. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out the bag with the mutated plant in it. Knowing it would be a long shot, she took a change by showing him the plant.

"What about this? Have you ever seen anything like this at all?"
"I havn't... But I could look into it." He said.

A civilian walks by the two of them. Being uncharacteristically unable to control her urge to steal, Eris pretends to sneeze, swiping the civilian's watch before placing it on her own wrist. She looks back at Peter.
"Is this what you do on your days off? Chillin out max and relaxing all cool and playing some Angry Birds outside of the school?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back