• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Anna yanked her wrist out of his grip "well last I checked FATHER, you haven't been much of one since we found out who I was, you treated me almost like the plague, you only went back to change my past, in order to protect YOUR future, didnt even ask what I wanted, and so what if I'm not of this world, at least in this one I won't endanger my existence!" She stated angrily with a stomp of her foot, which gave the ground enough force to shake for a few seconds
"no I tried to be a father to you but like you're parents you're too stubborn to see what I did for what it was. Sure I changed my future but that was for you. Apparently you see me as this sort of monster in the future and I decided that I don't want to be like that and so I change it but that's not getting through your head I'm not the man you know in fact you don't know me at all! " As he shouted the last word lightning struck nearby and the thunder rumbled ominously.

"no I tried to be a father to you but like you're parents you're too stubborn to see what I did for what it was. Sure I changed my future but that was for you. Apparently you see me as this sort of monster in the future and I decided that I don't want to be like that and so I change it but that's not getting through your head I'm not the man you know in fact you don't know me at all! " As he shouted the last word lightning struck nearby and the thunder rumbled ominously.

"You lier, when it was revealed who I was, I expected at least a hug from a man who was happy to discover he would have a daughter in the future, but what did you do? You took one look at me, did nothing then turned away. You say you've changed but you show no evidence of it, you think you havr any say in what I do, but you dont, I havent been born yet, and right now I'm 22, so I can make my own decisions" she stated and helped Dash to his feet "I'm staying with him"

"You lier, when it was revealed who I was, I expected at least a hug from a man who was happy to discover he would have a daughter in the future, but what did you do? You took one look at me, did nothing then turned away. You say you've changed but you show no evidence of it, you think you havr any say in what I do, but you dont, I havent been born yet, and right now I'm 22, so I can make my own decisions" she stated and helped Dash to his feet "I'm staying with him"
"Oh that's not how this works, firstly being in line to the throne means you more than the rest need to listen to your king, secondly you may not technically have been born yet but that doesn't mean you have the freedom to do whatever you want 22 or not. I didn't hug you when first we met because I couldn't know for sure you were my child and plus I was worried about my normal girlfriend who doesn't have experience in time travel and paradixes like that. But if you want to do whatever you want then fine leave the clan, the kingdom and your birthrights then you'll be free to live your life no worry of ruling in the future or anything like that."

"Oh that's not how this works, firstly being in line to the throne means you more than the rest need to listen to your king, secondly you may not technically have been born yet but that doesn't mean you have the freedom to do whatever you want 22 or not. I didn't hug you when first we met because I couldn't know for sure you were my child and plus I was worried about my normal girlfriend who doesn't have experience in time travel and paradixes like that. But if you want to do whatever you want then fine leave the clan, the kingdom and your birthrights then you'll be free to live your life no worry of ruling in the future or anything like that."

"Why does it matter? I won't be ruling for at least 500 more years, close to 600, and besides the right to take your place on the the in is for a Dru, and I'm not a Dru" she stated

(This is getting fun)

"Why does it matter? I won't be ruling for at least 500 more years, close to 600, and besides the right to take your place on the the in is for a Dru, and I'm not a Dru" she stated

(This is getting fun)
(This is the usual for us) "It matters because I have to teach you how to be a ruler despite not being a Dru. There's so much you think you know that you don't and honestly I'm just trying to figure out if you can be taught."

(This is the usual for us) "It matters because I have to teach you how to be a ruler despite not being a Dru. There's so much you think you know that you don't and honestly I'm just trying to figure out if you can be taught."

(True, but at least this time its only our characters arguing, but the question is what will Dru do if he can't convince her to return home, will he leave her there to live out her life after renouncing her birthright, will he bind her with a spell she cant break, will he even remove her wings from her body to get her to cooperate?)

Anna stayed by Dash "I dont know everything, I never did, I only know a great deal about magic and that's it, you never showed interest in teaching me anything, but I'm left to wonder, why have you shown up now? Why show up when I have chosen my prince and he gave me my wings? If you truly cared for me why didnt you show up here the moment I ran away?" She asked, Dash could see a tear in her eye, as she wasn't entirely facing Dru

(True, but at least this time its only our characters arguing, but the question is what will Dru do if he can't convince her to return home, will he leave her there to live out her life after renouncing her birthright, will he bind her with a spell she cant break, will he even remove her wings from her body to get her to cooperate?)

Anna stayed by Dash "I dont know everything, I never did, I only know a great deal about magic and that's it, you never showed interest in teaching me anything, but I'm left to wonder, why have you shown up now? Why show up when I have chosen my prince and he gave me my wings? If you truly cared for me why didnt you show up here the moment I ran away?" She asked, Dash could see a tear in her eye, as she wasn't entirely facing Dru
"I couldn't find you that's why Alpha got here first. He's been searching for you and since there isn't a Dru for this realm I couldn't ask him to find you. As for why now it's because that's how timing works always at auspicious events."

"I couldn't find you that's why Alpha got here first. He's been searching for you and since there isn't a Dru for this realm I couldn't ask him to find you. As for why now it's because that's how timing works always at auspicious events."

"This world does have a Dru" she stated

(Also is Dash not going to say anything?)

Last edited:
The paladin raised up a paper "Around two to three inches or well it hard describe." the paper read.

"Good" he stated and pulled out a tablet as a dozen tentacles with Drills sprouted from his back "you may feel some slight discomfort" he added then looked at Alex "actually, could you go grab the box of parts currently being fabricated?" He asked

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"This world does have a Dru" she stated

(Also is Dash not going to say anything?)
Dash sat back scared to intervene clearly this was some family drama but there was also the fact that the elemental could harm him seeing as he was just a speedster. Dru shook his head "no there isn't currently."

"Good" he stated and pulled out a tablet as a dozen tentacles with Drills sprouted from his back "you may feel some slight discomfort" he added then looked at Alex "actually, could you go grab the box of parts currently being fabricated?" He asked

Musicnotes Musicnotes
The paladin remained calm even with the horrid tentacle drills.

The paladin remained calm even with the horrid tentacle drills.

Thor began drilling in specific spots as magnetic clamps attached to certain pieces of the armor, when he was done, the magnetic clamps took the armor apart, and she was left standing in the metal boots "there you go, you are now free, now if you will, please exit the armor so I may finish" he stated as his tentacles grabbed the box of parts "Thank you Alex" he added

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Dash sat back scared to intervene clearly this was some family drama but there was also the fact that the elemental could harm him seeing as he was just a speedster. Dru shook his head "no there isn't currently."

"So?" She asked, still not leaving Dash's side

Thor began drilling in specific spots as magnetic clamps attached to certain pieces of the armor, when he was done, the magnetic clamps took the armor apart, and she was left standing in the metal boots "there you go, you are now free, now if you will, please exit the armor so I may finish" he stated as his tentacles grabbed the box of parts "Thank you Alex" he added

Musicnotes Musicnotes
The girl looked around as she got out of the metal boots that was the armor. She soon goes up to one of pieces of armor and takes out her supply of bombs and materials "thanks!" she said.
insanity.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back