• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

A civilian walks by the two of them. Being uncharacteristically unable to control her urge to steal, Eris pretends to sneeze, swiping the civilian's watch before placing it on her own wrist. She looks back at Peter.
"Is this what you do on your days off? Chillin out max and relaxing all cool and playing some Angry Birds outside of the school?"
"What days off?" Peter asked. "I don't have a job right now."

"Ohhhh, my bad." Eris replied. "Well if you need, or want, some extra dough,
I'll pay you handsomely for any information you find on that black goo. It's vitally important for scientific research purposes."
"E
Right. Hey maybe return the watch. " He said heading home.

Detective Andy O'riley leaned back in the office chair located in his stuffy one story agency. He put his feet up on the desk and puled out a thinly wrapped pack of self rolled cigarettes. He pulled one out, and putting it in his mouth, proceeded to light it with a silver lighter. He had flipped the sigh outside to say 'open', and was waiting for a case that didn't involve super humans or moody teens and dragons fighting the mafia.

"Maybe I will. Maybe." She said as she watched him walk off.

"I probably won't, though." She whispered to herself as she walked in another direction. She stopped by the park to pick up a few more mutated plants before exiting the area once more.

"Hmmm....I need a car..."

Eris walks to the end of the block and opens up an illusion dome as soon as a car she likes enters it. The car catches fire. The driver exits and runs to safety. Eris gets in the car and drives off, turning off her powers, revealing that the car wasn't actually on fire and has now been stolen. She turns on the radio as she cruises through the city.

"Much better."

"Maybe I will. Maybe." She said as she watched him walk off.

"I probably won't, though." She whispered to herself as she walked in another direction. She stopped by the park to pick up a few more mutated plants before exiting the area once more.

"Hmmm....I need a car..."

Eris walks to the end of the block and opens up an illusion dome as soon as a car she likes enters it. The car catches fire. The driver exits and runs to safety. Eris gets in the car and drives off, turning off her powers, revealing that the car wasn't actually on fire and has now been stolen. She turns on the radio as she cruises through the city.

"Much better."
Peter got into his suit and on hisnway back saw her steal the car. The mask hero landed on the roof. "Hey. I will pull this car over." He said.

Peter flips onto the ground and catched the car. "Okay out. Time for jail." He said
Eris smirks as she creates another illusion plane around the near-crash site. She steps out of the car and raises her hands in the air.

"I don't know what you're talking about, officer. You vandalized my car, so you should be arresting yourself."

Eris smirks as she creates another illusion plane around the near-crash site. She steps out of the car and raises her hands in the air.

"I don't know what you're talking about, officer. You vandalized my car, so you should be arresting yourself."
"Okay one. Superhero. Two. Illusions don't work on me." The hero said.

"Okay one. Superhero. Two. Illusions don't work on me." The hero said.
The thief laughed.

"They don't have to work on you, just those innocent humans around you."

She summons the large scorpion that she had used before when fighting the Grimm. This time it was metallic black with its stinger oozing black goo. Even Eris was shocked at what her beloved beast had become. Without warning, it went on the offensive, charging at people and swinging its poisonous tail.

"Well that's new..." She said to herself.

The thief laughed.

"They don't have to work on you, just those innocent humans around you."

She summons the large scorpion that she had used before when fighting the Grimm. This time it was metallic black with its stinger oozing black goo. Even Eris was shocked at what her beloved beast had become. Without warning, it went on the offensive, charging at people and swinging its poisonous tail.

"Well that's new..." She said to herself.
"You- You are the worst." Peter went at the scorpien.

"You- You are the worst." Peter went at the scorpien.
Normally, any damage the scorpion did was hallucinogenic or the result of an attacker hitting themself or others. However, because it has been modified by the black goo, this version is actually capable of hurting, and even killing, others as long as they're in the plane. Eris backed off and hid inside a nearby building while watching the scorpion. It swung its tail at Peter, attempting to hit him.

Normally, any damage the scorpion did was hallucinogenic or the result of an attacker hitting themself or others. However, because it has been modified by the black goo, this version is actually capable of hurting, and even killing, others as long as they're in the plane. Eris backed off and hid inside a nearby building while watching the scorpion. It swung its tail at Peter, attempting to hit him.
"Get outta here!" He yelled to the bystanders as they ran Peter faced the scorpian dodging it's tail. "I can beat this. It's evem dumber than my scorpion."

"Get outta here!" He yelled to the bystanders as they ran Peter faced the scorpian dodging it's tail. "I can beat this. It's evem dumber than my scorpion."
The scorpion hissed at Peter and slammed its tail on the ground, causing the ground within the dome to tremble for a second or two. It turned its attention to the fleeing humans and attempted to chase them down. Meanwhile, Eris has left the building she was hiding in, surprisingly worried about the safety of the humans being chased.

The scorpion hissed at Peter and slammed its tail on the ground, causing the ground within the dome to tremble for a second or two. It turned its attention to the fleeing humans and attempted to chase them down. Meanwhile, Eris has left the building she was hiding in, surprisingly worried about the safety of the humans being chased.
Peter shot webbing at it's back and held it back. (Propotinate strength? Does this Scorpion have)

Peter shot webbing at it's back and held it back. (Propotinate strength? Does this Scorpion have)
(This scorpion is the size of a greyhound bus with an immense amount of offensive strength in its tail, but its sharp legs are not as durable. Its claws are armored, but fairly dull. They are mainly defensive and used for holding down targets to hit with its tail.)
The scorpion is stopped for the moment as it furiously swings its tail at the webbing on its back, trying to free itself.

(This scorpion is the size of a greyhound bus with an immense amount of offensive strength in its tail, but its sharp legs are not as durable. Its claws are armored, but fairly dull. They are mainly defensive and used for holding down targets to hit with its tail.)
The scorpion is stopped for the moment as it furiously swings its tail at the webbing on its back, trying to free itself.
He pulled backward. "You! Stay! Put!"

He pulled backward. "You! Stay! Put!"
The scorpion started moving backwards until one of its tail swings caught just enough of the web for it to free itself. It charged at the humans again, prepared to land a devastating strike to an unfortunate sould that fell while running. Suddenly, a loud voice caused it to pause.

"STOP!!" Eris screamed as loud as she could, hoping to break through to her companion.

The scorpion took a step back and then turned towards Eris. It slammed its tail on the ground once more. Then, it made its way towards her, stopping just a few feet away.

"We don't kill, remember. That's not our thing."

The scorpion lowered its claws slowly. Then, out of nowhere, its tail rose up and swung at Peter before attempting to stab Eris on its way down.

The scorpion started moving backwards until one of its tail swings caught just enough of the web for it to free itself. It charged at the humans again, prepared to land a devastating strike to an unfortunate sould that fell while running. Suddenly, a loud voice caused it to pause.

"STOP!!" Eris screamed as loud as she could, hoping to break through to her companion.

The scorpion took a step back and then turned towards Eris. It slammed its tail on the ground once more. Then, it made its way towards her, stopping just a few feet away.

"We don't kill, remember. That's not our thing."

The scorpion lowered its claws slowly. Then, out of nowhere, its tail rose up and swung at Peter before attempting to stab Eris on its way down.
He jumped up and over the Scorpian. He grabbed Eris and pulled her out of the way. "So much for being able to control your illusions." He said. "How do I kill it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back