• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter stepped through. "Later Joey." He said. He walked to the house next door and went in. He took off his suit and put the embkam in it's usual hiding spot under the floor board. Before going to bed he checked his chemistry station. It was computer controlled and designed to automatically mcreat webfluid. He turned it off. He had about a month's worth of web fluid at this point.
As soon as they went through the portal Oz smiled. Olevia had gotten up from her spot on the couch and ran towards him. "Papa!" She hugs him. Oz smiles hugging her back. "I missed you Ollie. I'm sorry you had to go through some bad stuff." He said in french. The two just hugged silently for a few moments before Oz spoke in English this time. "Were you good? Did you behave? Please tell me you didn't use your powers." The little girl shook her head. "No I know the rule. No powers without you around." Maddy just smiled. She never asked olevia if she had powers. It wasn't her business.
Joey closed the portal behind them. He remained behind and sighed. He didn't want to return to his world and this world he had lost... or had he? He gritted his teeth and opened up a portal in front of Apocalypse. He stepped through "Hello there." he said angrily.

Joey closed the portal behind them. He remained behind and sighed. He didn't want to return to his world and this world he had lost... or had he? He gritted his teeth and opened up a portal in front of Apocalypse. He stepped through "Hello there." he said angrily.
"What do you want?" Apocalypse said. dismissively.

She noticed Joey didn't follow. "Oh guess he wanted to stay behind." She shrugged. "I'm gonna make some dinner."

"A deal... if I help you take over... you will make Maddy Smith my slave." He said
Apocalypse looked at him. "I'm surprised by such an offer. I am missing fourth horsemen. I overheard what I did to your world. I did not expect such a proposition."

She noticed Joey didn't follow. "Oh guess he wanted to stay behind." She shrugged. "I'm gonna make some dinner."
Peter fell onto the wall not even making it to his bed. His adrenaline had kept him going until now but Daiko was able to get a few good hits in. He pulled off his shirt a deep gash went across his chest. Do to his powers it was already healing. The wound would probably be gone in a few hours time.

Apocalypse looked at him. "I'm surprised by such an offer. I am missing fourth horsemen. I overheard what I did to your world. I did not expect such a proposition."

Peter fell onto the wall not even making it to his bed. His adrenaline had kept him going until now but Daiko was able to get a few good hits in. He pulled off his shirt a deep gash went across his chest. Do to his powers it was already healing. The wound would probably be gone in a few hours time.
"Rahn... gagh gagh." Daiko said to Maddy

"I suffered... my entire life was shit and everything I ever wanted was taken from me despite my struggle. The Apocalypse from my world is strong... very strong... He killed the Maddy I loved... and now that I had a chance to be with her again, it was taken from me." He shed a tear "Life takes everything from me... now I'm taking it back. Whether she likes it or not... she will be my bride." He took out a golden ring "I was going to propose.. and she died."

"I suffered... my entire life was shit and everything I ever wanted was taken from me despite my struggle. The Apocalypse from my world is strong... very strong... He killed the Maddy I loved... and now that I had a chance to be with her again, it was taken from me." He shed a tear "Life takes everything from me... now I'm taking it back. Whether she likes it or not... she will be my bride." He took out a golden ring "I was going to propose.. and she died."
"...Okay. Kill Spider-Man." Apocalypse said.

Oz looked around. " hey is your friends here? I wanna apologize for ruining their wedding."

Maddy shrugged. "No clue." She looked at Daiko. "You know I really can't understand you"

"I will in due time... But I have to wait for the right moment." He said "They still consider me an ally so I will be sure to remove him from the equation. However... would two of you suffice as a gift?"
"No. They want the power as musch as I do. They will hinder me not help me. Kill Spider-Man within the next five days and I'll give you whatever you wish." Apocalypse said.

Oz looked around. " hey is your friends here? I wanna apologize for ruining their wedding."

Maddy shrugged. "No clue." She looked at Daiko. "You know I really can't understand you"
"I wouldn't call it ruining." I'd call it crashin' though I am an ex Merc so I only know so much about dis crap." Jeremy said from the kitchen.

"Rahn..." He yawned and went to sleep.

"No. They want the power as musch as I do. They will hinder me not help me. Kill Spider-Man within the next five days and I'll give you whatever you wish." Apocalypse said.
"They already have one world... but your offer is one I cannot refuse. I wish for Maddy Smith to be my wife." He said "I will have Spider-Man's head within 5 days."

"I wouldn't call it ruining." I'd call it crashin' though I am an ex Merc so I only know so much about dis crap." Jeremy said from the kitchen.
"Rahn..." He yawned and went to sleep.

"They already have one world... but your offer is one I cannot refuse. I wish for Maddy Smith to be my wife." He said "I will have Spider-Man's head within 5 days."
"Still I'm really sorry. I wasn't myself and I'm sorry for whatever illusions I made." He said. Diana smiles. "Its okay" Maddy goes to the fridge. "Oh guys so you know that demon is joey, the one that's been with us is from another dimension and I have temporarily lost my powers"

"Still I'm really sorry. I wasn't myself and I'm sorry for whatever illusions I made." He said. Diana smiles. "Its okay" Maddy goes to the fridge. "Oh guys so you know that demon is joey, the one that's been with us is from another dimension and I have temporarily lost my powers"
Daiko slept soundly.

A portal opened and Joey appeared "Hey."

Viserok peered over the city, the headaches that plagued him were getting worse. The hunter beat his head, angrily. A black mist radiated from his helmet, as the plague overturned Viserok's thoughts.

Elsewhere
"This is the place" asked Beth. Tyler nodded, "yep, we get in there, copy some papers and then we get out to get the federation off our backs". Butch growled. "So how do we get in. Looks pretty tough" said Butch. "That's where you come in, my feline friend. Blow us a way in" said Tyler. The cat rolled his eyes. "It's gonna take awhile to make a bomb" said Butch. Tenzing glared when the cat said bomb. "No collateral we do this safe or not at all" said the former monk. "Yeah, yeah" said Butch walking off to find materials.

News Cast: "As A Storm Starts To Darken In New Maris, Footage Of The Vigilante Starts To Rise, As The Electric Man Known As Cole Is Seen Leaving The Scene of Wreckage And Destruction. Investigators Find A Wanted Meta Human Also Known As A Conduit With Telekinesis Named Alden, The Electric Man Has Been Seen Every Where And We Have Seen A Decrease In Conduit Activity But Still Destruction" The Company S.W.C Says "This Man May Seem Good And Angelic, But He Is A Demon He May Kill Other Conduits However People Die From The Destruction, And So The Government Has Put A Bounty On Cole Himself, We Must Get This Man Off The Streets."

"Hmmph" "The World Just Will Never Understand What The Difference Between Me and these other conduits Are."

Cole Walked to The Edge Of A Building and Watched the people Attempt to live normally through the destruction, he smirks

"The Difference..... The Others Are 1 of 2 things, A hero, or a villian, And me? im Something else."

News Cast: "As A Storm Starts To Darken In New Maris, Footage Of The Vigilante Starts To Rise, As The Demon Known As Cole Is Seen Leaving The Scene of Wreckage And Destruction. Investigators Find A Wanted Meta Human Also Known As A Conduit With Telekinesis Named Alden, The Electric Man Has Been Seen Every Where And We Have Seen A Decrease In Conduit Activity But Still Destruction" The Company S.W.C Says "This Man May Seem Good And Angelic, But He Is A Demon He May Kill Other Conduits However People Die From The Destruction, And So The Government Has Put A Bounty On Cole Himself, We Must Get This Man Off The Streets."

"Hmmph" "The World Just Will Never Understand What The Difference Between Me and these other conduits Are."

Cole Walked to The Edge Of A Building and Watched the people Attempt to live normally through the destruction, he smirks

"The Difference..... The Others Are 1 of 2 things, A hero, or a villian, And me? im Something else."
Allyson was in her basement, doing some reasearch when the news appeared. She chuckled. "In a world where we have teams like the Avengers and Hero league its funny seeing the government put a bounty on people's head. Good thing Edgewood doesnt have to deal with these conduits right now. We already have enough to deal with."

Cole Pulls Out His Phone After The Distant Ringing Annoys Him

Cole: Hello?

Lucy: DID YOU SEE THE NEWS COLE?! You Cant Be On The streets Just Because the storm makes you stronger so you can fight the conduits The Destruction Leads to more than just a dead conduit but innocent people die as well or are in need of help now,

Cole: Bu-

Lucy: NO, No Buts, These Conduits Are the Governments problem Not yours, you may be the prime conduit but that makes you more wanted, there is a bounty that is rising over 20 thousand dollars right now! you know what that means right?

Cole: These Conduits make the government look like bugs to there powers if anything they need to thank me im doing there dirty work that they dont want to waste money or men on. Trust Me That Bounty, Will not be claimed. Get Me As Much Info about this S.W.C Corporation, i need operations, big names and find any info on there CEO

Lucy: .... Ok Coach Just Stay In The Shadows

Call Ends

Cole Takes A Deep Inhale And Exhale As He Stares At The Ambulances In The Destruction He Just Created Against Alden

"Im Gonna Make This Anti-Conduit Group Suffer And Burn"

Cole Flashes His Napalm And Dives Off The Building

Cole Pulls Out His Phone After The Distant Ringing Annoys Him

Cole: Hello?

Lucy: DID YOU SEE THE NEWS COLE?! You Cant Be On The streets Just Because the storm makes you stronger so you can fight the conduits The Destruction Leads to more than just a dead conduit but innocent people die as well or are in need of help now,

Cole: Bu-

Lucy: NO, No Buts, These Conduits Are the Governments problem Not yours, you may be the prime conduit but that makes you more wanted, there is a bounty that is rising over 20 thousand dollars right now! you know what that means right?

Cole: These Conduits make the government look like bugs to there powers if anything they need to thank me im doing there dirty work that they dont want to waste money or men on. Trust Me That Bounty, Will not be claimed. Get Me As Much Info about this S.W.C Corporation, i need operations, big names and find any info on there CEO

Lucy: .... Ok Coach Just Stay In The Shadows

Call Ends

Cole Takes A Deep Inhale And Exhale As He Stares At The Ambulances In The Destruction He Just Created Against Alden

"Im Gonna Make This Anti-Conduit Group Suffer And Burn"

Cole Flashes His Napalm And Dives Off The Building

Tyler wa around when he saw Cole. He didn't recognized him, but his use of powers intrigued him. He began to quietly follow him.

Cole Is Texted Coordinates To A Warehouse Not Far With With A Good Amount Of Supply

"thank you Lucy, Time To Napalm Some Supply, Lets Send S.W.C A Message"

Cole Climbs Up A Mini Building And Begins To Swing Roof To Roof With His Lighting Tether Until He Spots A Rail Way Track To Ride On Using His Kinetic Energy He Will Be There In 10 Mins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back