• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"The People I hurt... Its Their Mistake, I Have One Target and if anyone is in my way then i have no choice"
"And that's the thinking error. Maybe like don't kill people just cuz they don't want you to kill a dude." Peter said. "Ah what am I saying you're just a weirdo who has a vendetta not the first one I've stopped."

Without Enough Time To Move Cole Is Hit And Weakened Temporarily

"your gonna need alot more then just water that may weaken me but i have other weaponry besides electricity"

Cole pulls out his Amp staff

Without Enough Time To Move Cole Is Hit And Weakened Temporarily

"your gonna need alot more then just water that may weaken me but i have other weaponry besides electricity"

Cole pulls out his Amp staff
(Hold on but your characters only listed weakness is water)

Cole Attempts To Fight And Move Towards Peter But Hes Been Burnt By The Electricity In Inside Of His Body Conducting The Water On Him And He Gets Slower And Weaker

Cole Attempts To Fight And Move Towards Peter But Hes Been Burnt By The Electricity In Inside Of His Body Conducting The Water On Him And He Gets Slower And Weaker
Peter grabbs his arm and puts pressure on his nerves causing him to drop the weapon. He then wraps his arms in webbing and hangs him upside down under a Street lamp. "Why are you after this guy anyway. What he ever do to you?"

'Kid, Bertrand is a anti super who is targeting supers he has got his hands on a raysphere, a powerful conductor of kinetic energy it could blow up a distance of 8 city blocks and if charged then who knows how much more, what is confusing is he has enhancers, drug like substances to give a person a power of sort depending on whats in it, my question is why does he have them if he is anti hero"

'Kid, Bertrand is a anti super who is targeting supers he has got his hands on a raysphere, a powerful conductor of kinetic energy it could blow up a distance of 8 city blocks and if charged then who knows how much more, what is confusing is he has enhancers, drug like substances to give a person a power of sort depending on whats in it, my question is why does he have them if he is anti hero"
"I hate the word anti hero right up there edgy." Peter said. He tore the webbing off Cole. "Fine we go after him. My way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back