• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Welcome to my world or well inside me. You should probably remember me as the young dragoness when we killed that giant worm together." she said as for the her on the outside world had went silent and glaring around potentially looking for the next snack.
((Night))
Erika soon looked into the distant "You know...the tyrant's older brother did some shitty stuff that leaded to the younger brother becoming a hateful tyrant that will kill everyone...Don't make the same mistake as the tyrant's older brother." she said.
Dragunov Dragunov

Turning back Maddy still had her tail. She looked shocked, she had her powers for almost most of her life. Her healing powers being one of the main reasons she survived her parents training, she really did feel weaker with out them. "I guess he's not working with them..." She looked over at Daiko and Joey, not liking to see them hurt, even if she didn't like this joey at the moment. Maddy turned back to S before quickly punching S in the face with enough force to break at least her nose.
Peter picked up Joey and looked at Maddy "Still think he's working for them?" He asked.
"HA!" Dreema chuckled. "Kekekekekeke!" Daiko laughed as he danced while clapping his hands. Joey was bleeding badly.

"HA!" Dreema chuckled. "Kekekekekeke!" Daiko laughed as he danced while clapping his hands. Joey was bleeding badly.
Peter webbed Joey's back to slow the bleeding. He called the hero league. A few minutes later Medic was teleported to them with his Medigun which he used on Joey.

Maddy punched S again. "Thats for taking my powers!" She went to go back over to Joey. She may not have her powers but she still was a doctor.

Oz looked stunned. "Maddy with out her powers...should be interesting.."

Maddy punched S again. "Thats for taking my powers!" She went to go back over to Joey. She may not have her powers but she still was a doctor.

"Stay back. I've got zis." The Medic said.

The spatial goo beast disappeared while everyone busy as Erika soon reappear at sam's and jackson's house and began to taking off the armor and putting inside her to hide the armor in her pocket dimension "That have to do..." she said as she soon return to her normal form and walked into the living room and sat down.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

The spatial goo beast disappeared while everyone busy as Erika soon reappear at sam's and jackson's house and began to taking off the armor and putting inside her to hide the armor in her pocket dimension "That have to do..." she said as she soon return to her normal form and walked into the living room and sat down.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Sam was still sleeping.

"I knew they had to belong to someone." Watcher said.

The piercing pod hit Kala, she fell to the ground.
Viserok gave a chuckle when he heard the pod connect with flesh, but he didn't stop. He needed to find out where he was, and how to get back to his home, where he still had quite a few loose ends to tie up.

Peter webbed Joey's back to slow the bleeding. He called the hero league. A few minutes later Medic was teleported to them with his Medigun which he used on Joey.

"KYAH!" Daiko blocked the Medic off from healing Joey. S as on the floor bleeding "I'm going to kill that bitch." Dreema chuckled "Not with your pet defending her."

Viserok gave a chuckle when he heard the pod connect with flesh, but he didn't stop. He needed to find out where he was, and how to get back to his home, where he still had quite a few loose ends to tie up.
Watcher got back his sight after a minute. He picked up Kala. "lets get Zodack to help you." Drumonkey Drumonkey

"Well then what about you Oz? Are you with us or not?" Dreema sipped from an extra large soda.
"I don't know. Depends if you are on Apocolyspe's side or a side all your own." He answered. "I dont want to pick a side. I want to see my daughter."

"I am on a side of my own. Apocalypse just aids me in my own plans." S replied

Daiko tried to free himself of Peter's grasp.
Daiko used the entirety of his Spider stength to hold Daiko back long enough for Medic to heal Joey. He let go only when he heard the Medigun stop.

"Good to know." Oz said and went back to watching Peter, Medic and Maddy.
Daiko used the entirety of his Spider stength to hold Daiko back long enough for Medic to heal Joey. He let go only when he heard the Medigun stop.
"Regardless... I think Apocalypse may need to see me." S said as she disappeared.

Daiko immediately charged at Joey. Joey punched Daiko in the face and Daiko fell to the floor, screaming in pain.

"Regardless... I think Apocalypse may need to see me." S said as she disappeared.

Daiko immediately charged at Joey. Joey punched Daiko in the face and Daiko fell to the floor, screaming in pain.
"Stop you guys." Maddy said helping Daiko off the floor.

"Well I know why you hurt him. He had a similar reaction to Sans. He can't stand things from othder dimensions." Peter said.

"Well I know why you hurt him. He had a similar reaction to Sans. He can't stand things from othder dimensions." Peter said.
"Oh yeah your right he shouldn't defend himself from the raging lunatic. Joey you should apologize to the thing that's trying to kill you." Peter said sarcastically.
"Doesn't matter who starts it. They both need to stop." Maddy said.
"Look I just found out this dimension lost it's Joey and I wanted to replace him after my dimension got nearly obliterated by Apocalypse." Joey replied. "Rahn!" Daiko shouted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back