• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Here's my character bio.

Hero or villain or neutral: Villain

Name: Matt Walker

Code name: Spice

Appearance: 4d6ca350e3c7d8e11314e2fa80a349c6.jpg

Powers/abilities:
- Shapeshifting
- Siren Song (Hypnotic singing voice)

Weapons: Ribbons and a microphone

Weaknesses: When something doesn't go her way she throws a tantrum. Her form besides her physical attributes.

Backstory: She grew up rich and spoiled by her grandparents. They never told her no. But then she wanted more, so she decided to take it instead of asking.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Here's my character bio.

Hero or villain or neutral: Villain

Name: Matt Walker

Code name: Spice

Appearance: View attachment 449265

Powers/abilities:
- Shapeshifting
- Siren Song (Hypnotic singing voice)

Weapons: Ribbons and a microphone

Weaknesses: When something doesn't go her way she throws a tantrum. Her form besides her physical attributes.

Backstory: She grew up rich and spoiled by her grandparents. They never told her no. But then she wanted more, so she decided to take it instead of asking.
(can you post in the character section, link is on the first page)

Unknown to Peter there was one "hero" left in new york. Except he didn't see himself that way. No one really did. Robby stood over a mafia member. His face had burned away leaving behind a flaming skull. He gripped the man's shoulder. The man screamed and burned into ash.

Matt smiled and walked down the street wearing a pastel pink dress with ruffles and lace accentuating the piece. Her hair was pulled up into pigtails. She always got compliments on her outfits, simply because they were adorable and unique. Like her. She stopped to look at some jewelry in a display.

Erika was gilding through the sky with her wing open as she humming a tune without a care in the world as she gilded past Matt from above.

Dana Zane Dana Zane

Matt saw something flyby her and turned. Wings. Wings would be cool. She concentrated and pretty pink wings, like a dove's formed on her back. She flew to the sky and up to the person. "Hello."

Dana Zane Dana Zane

"I saw your wings and just had to have my own." Her voice was high and cute little a child cartoons character's might be.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

"Ah well that's nice. I actually don't need wings but I actually like flying." she said as she stops flying as floated upside down as if her body isn't effected by gravity.

Unknown to Peter there was one "hero" left in new york. Except he didn't see himself that way. No one really did. Robby stood over a mafia member. His face had burned away leaving behind a flaming skull. He gripped the man's shoulder. The man screamed and burned into ash.
Dana called Peter.

Dana Zane Dana Zane
Matt smiled and clapped her hands excitedly. "Oh wonderful! I'm Matt!" She stuck out her pettite hand to the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back