• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Jeremy picked up his phone. "Hello?" He asked. He was currently out in the african plains training his speed. Though at this exact moment he was going through a very large meal.
"Hey Jeremy, Marcus and I were wondering if you needed a new suit for the wedding?" She said

"Hey Jeremy, Marcus and I were wondering if you needed a new suit for the wedding?" She said
"Oh don't worry. Jackson made me a great one." He said. "I've got everything covered on my end. Question does Diana know that she needs to pick out Bridesmaids?" He asked.

"Speaking of how is Maddy. We havn't spoken since the incident with that Spider dude." He said. Come to think of it Dana hadn't heard from Spider-Man in weeks.
"I don't know. I dont speak with Maddy that often. hmmm. I'll have to check up on some people. oh can you remind Diana I set up a bridal consultation for her dress." She said

"I don't know. I dont speak with Maddy that often. hmmm. I'll have to check up on some people. oh can you remind Diana I set up a bridal consultation for her dress." She said
"Um... I'd love to but I'm in africa and completely exhausted. Tell ya something though in the time I've been here I've been able to increase my Max Speed by roughly 38%." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back