• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter was currently in his new house. His Aunt and Uncle had a shared will and Peter was in it. Ben had apparently saved up a ton of money which they had saved up to be left to Peter which he used to buy a modest home. By pure concidence (and unknown to Peter) his house was right next to Dru's.

Peter was currently in his new house. His Aunt and Uncle had a shared will and Peter was in it. Ben had apparently saved up a ton of money which they had saved up to be left to Peter which he used to buy a modest home. By pure concidence (and unknown to Peter) his house was right next to Dru's.
Allyson and Dru were sitting on the roof.

Maddy had came out of her room and was working in the little garden she set up outside the house. K-9 wagged his tail watching.

Dru looked at Allyson "what do you want to do with your life? I know I want to spend the rest of forever with you but what do you want?" Dru looked at her his face serious and impassive his normally warm eyes were now cold.

The shadow clapped and then did a little jig while Zadock made it to the kitchen and began to cook sliders.
"What I want?" Allyson said. "Hmm..thats changed alot. I would say mostly I think I want to just keep doing what I'm doing. Building things and being with the people I care about."

Kala laughed watching.

Allyson and Dru were sitting on the roof.

Maddy had came out of her room and was working in the little garden she set up outside the house. K-9 wagged his tail watching.
Peter left his house wearing a blue hoodie and black pants. He had some tools and he began to tear down the barbwire fence on his property. ON the side of the house was a much more welcoming looking fence which he planned to set up. He had headphones in his ears.

Peter left his house wearing a blue hoodie and black pants. He had some tools and he began to tear down the barbwire fence on his property. ON the side of the house was a much more welcoming looking fence which he planned to set up. He had headphones in his ears.
K-9 looks around before running to the barbwire fence and bit it.

"What I want?" Allyson said. "Hmm..thats changed alot. I would say mostly I think I want to just keep doing what I'm doing. Building things and being with the people I care about."

Kala laughed watching.
Dru nodded his head his face blank and expressionless he then said quietly "well if that's what you want then that's what you shall get. We'll just have to make sure you get whatever you want." Dru smiled slightly.

The shadow put a hand up to its ear as if listening and then it crept up to the door in an exaggerated way.

Dru nodded his head his face blank and expressionless he then said quietly "well if that's what you want then that's what you shall get. We'll just have to make sure you get whatever you want." Dru smiled slightly.

The shadow put a hand up to its ear as if listening and then it crept up to the door in an exaggerated way.
She looked at him. "is something up? why are you wondering?"

Kala followed the shadow and opened the door.

the dog took Maddy's small shovel she was using. "k-9 come back here." She got up and chased him.
Peter's Spider-Sense began to tingle. A buzz at the base of his skull. "EXTERMINATE!" A robotic looking.something shot at him. He jumped out of the way trying to look like it was normal but anyone who was paying attention would have noticed that he didn't need to see the danger to dodge it.

She looked at him. "is something up? why are you wondering?"

Kala followed the shadow and opened the door.
Dru just shrugged and looked at her sadly for a moment "this is usually the time that..." Dru looked over as he heard the voice scream exterminate and stood up watching their new neighbor Dodge with uncanny reflexes. Dru frowned and said "activate Daedalus protocol gnome army." With that an army of undead rose from the lawn heading towards the source of the atatcker.

At the door was Zadock carrying a plate with a few sliders on them. He smiled and said "I brought you a snack my love."
Peter's Spider-Sense began to tingle. A buzz at the base of his skull. "EXTERMINATE!" A robotic looking.something shot at him. He jumped out of the way trying to look like it was normal but anyone who was paying attention would have noticed that he didn't need to see the danger to dodge it.

"this is her." She said
Dru smiled and said "since your wish was so... Vague I talked it over with the rest of the council and got them to agree on the best way to make your wish come true." Dru smiled slightly at this knowing Dreema wouldn't like it.

Dru smiled and said "since your wish was so... Vague I talked it over with the rest of the council and got them to agree on the best way to make your wish come true." Dru smiled slightly at this knowing Dreema wouldn't like it.
"I wanted to keep Joey an Maddy's souls, how is that vague? I already own them after all." she replied

"I wanted to keep Joey an Maddy's souls, how is that vague? I already own them after all." she replied
"Actually you said you wanted to keep them in your care. I voiced the fact that due to them both being human you taking care of them would be better facilitated if you were like me and had a physical body of your own to use so they will give you a physical body of your own and bind you to the two of them also I've decided that you have to remove whatever binding you put on Joey and Maddy as a cost for the intervention of the council."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back