• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'm a void. A void that gain self-awareness and wanted to make friends. Also you haven't answer my question of who you are." she said
Dru looked at her and said "I don't know which universe you come from or how you could possibly... Exist but it doesn't matter who I am. Just call me Dru that's who I am in a sense."

Dru looked at her and said "I don't know which universe you come from or how you could possibly... Exist but it doesn't matter who I am. Just call me Dru that's who I am in a sense."
"Ah I am Erika. I have a localized dimensional reinforcement field around the void that's actually me. And I come from a harsh universe. Most of the humans have been sent to hell/underworld or killed by the damn worm called devour of gods. the jungles have been plagued with a plague that rots the insides of host out...But there's a powerful tyrant human named Yharim that's the root(almost) of this." she said.

"Oi symbiote... help us get out of here." He said as he picked up Maddy.
You... Have all hisss power. My firssst host. Ssspider-Man'sss power." It said. (You keep ot for a while I've decided thst because of what I've seen in the comics the symbiote's psyche has been affected by the heroes it's bonded too and wants to do good. Just make sure to lose it and gle berserk from time to time)
He got knocked out.
Peter walked over to Eclipse. Apocalypse appearee and grabbed him and teleported to Venus. "Venus come... We're leaving. We need to improve our numbers before we can win here."

"Ah I am Erika. I have a localized dimensional reinforcement field around the void that's actually me. And I come from a harsh universe. Most of the humans have been sent to hell/underworld. the jungles have been plagued with a plague that rots the insides of host out...But there's a powerful tyrant human named Yharim that's the root(almost) of this." she said.
"Oh you come from that place? That's unfortunate but I never thought I'd meet an entity from there."

"Oh you come from that place? That's unfortunate but I never thought I'd meet an entity from there."
A loud whorping noise filled the air. It grew progessovely louder and louder until it stopped. Near them was a blue police box with smoke coming from it.
product-feature-10th-doctor-tardis.jpg

A loud whorping noise filled the air. It grew progessovely louder and louder until it stopped. Near them was a blue police box with smoke coming from it.
product-feature-10th-doctor-tardis.jpg
Dru looked over and sighed "doctor? What brings a being of your... Je ne seis quoi here?" Dru seemed bored with the encounter but was willing to stick it out.

Dru looked over and sighed "doctor? What brings a being of your... Je ne seis quoi here?" Dru seemed bored with the encounter but was willing to stick it out.
The door opened and the Doctor stepped out coughing. He was in his 9th form currently. "Not good." He said ignoring Dru. "He turned and noticed him. "Oh Dru. Hello." He said with a grin. "Sorry did interrupt?" He asked.

"Yeah... if you wait about 5 billion years." He said with a smirk.
You... Have all hisss power. My firssst host. Ssspider-Man'sss power." It said. (You keep ot for a while I've decided thst because of what I've seen in the comics the symbiote's psyche has been affected by the heroes it's bonded too and wants to do good. Just make sure to lose it and gle berserk from time to time)
Peter walked over to Eclipse. Apocalypse appearee and grabbed him and teleported to Venus. "Venus come... We're leaving. We need to improve our numbers before we can win here."
Venus was about to say something when she saw Apocalypse. " fine " she walked towards him.

The door opened and the Doctor stepped out coughing. He was in his 9th form currently. "Not good." He said ignoring Dru. "He turned and noticed him. "Oh Dru. Hello." He said with a grin. "Sorry did interrupt?" He asked.
(Actually he shouldn't know this Dru, it's the immortal not the sandman and while they look similar there are a few key differences.) Dru waved a hand "not in the slightest. What did you do to your poor TARDIS now?"

Venus was about to say something when she saw Apocalypse. " fine " she walked towards him.
(Actually he shouldn't know this Dru, it's the immortal not the sandman and while they look similar there are a few key differences.) Dru waved a hand "not in the slightest. What did you do to your poor TARDIS now?"
"I don't know. I was just making a quick jump before she spiraled out of control moaning and complaining about dimensional rifts and thin fabrics of reality." He said. "She threw a fit about it she did." He said.

"I don't know. I was just making a quick jump before she spiraled out of control moaning and complaining about dimensional rifts and thin fabrics of reality." He said. "She threw a fit about it she did." He said.
"I never knew how a race so smart couldn't figure out a stable way to traverse dimensions. Any idea where it was?"

Joey grabbed Maddy and aimed his hand upwards towards a building "Um... how does the web work?"

"I never knew how a race so smart couldn't figure out a stable way to traverse dimensions. Any idea where it was?"
"They could've but they decided to spend more time finding ways to make their clothing unnecessarily glamourus." The doctor said. "And three have come through already all of them from different dimensions." He said. Sans, Ben, and Johnathon.
Joey grabbed Maddy and aimed his hand upwards towards a building "Um... how does the web work?"
As he thought about it a line of webbing shot from his wrist. "I also make you sssstronger."
Hades smiled. " sure we got this"
Over the speaker Dooms voice came. "Apocalypse... You are not welcome here. I have said before I have no interest in joining your horsemen." "I'm sure you can be persuaded." Apocalypse said. He looked to Eclipse. "I will send you back to your house. Make sure Minerva is ready to start the Brainwashing process when we get back."

"They could've but they decided to spend more time finding ways to make their clothing unnecessarily glamourus." The doctor said. "And three have come through already all of them from different dimensions." He said. Sans, Ben, and Johnathon.
As he thought about it a line of webbing shot from his wrist. "I also make you sssstronger."
Over the speaker Dooms voice came. "Apocalypse... You are not welcome here. I have said before I have no interest in joining your horsemen." "I'm sure you can be persuaded." Apocalypse said. He looked to Eclipse. "I will send you back to your house. Make sure Minerva is ready to start the Brainwashing process when we get back."
He then brought himself up along with Maddy to the top of a rooftop "I say we get out of here."

Eclipse nodded. " okay I can do that "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back