• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hmm.." She said. "How about you try killing me after I'm done." The vine started to choke Maddy.
A small spark appeared on his forehead, suddenly igniting the hydrogen gas surrounding him, burning off the vines before lunging forward and ripping the vine off of Maddy's neck.

Eclipse's shadows disappeared from his body, just showing him as normal. "This was your plan?"
"No... This was. You see we're on one the tallest buidling I could find. And two the most refelctive." The windows on the roof began to refelct the light all of them reflecting it right at Eclipse.

Eclipse's shadows disappeared from his body, just showing him as normal. "This was your plan?"
She soon smiles a bit "Even though I don't want to interrupt this fight. I'm guilty to listen myself~" she said as dark energy soon come out of the mirror she's wearing and begins to mold the dark energy into black bolts of lightning as they float around her in case of a emergency.

She soon smiles a bit "Even though I don't want to interrupt this fight. I'm guilty to listen myself~" she said as dark energy soon come out of the mirror she's wearing and begins to mold the dark energy into black bolts of lightning as they float around her in case of a emergency.

In his distraction Peter punched him in the face knocking him out.
He got knocked out.

"Joey I can stand" she said. Venus was about to send a large cactus at them.
He shot an energy wave that incinerated the cactus in an instant "Why do you bother?" he asked "Why fight me with a fury of plants when all I have to do is raise my hand to burn them?"

"Joey I can stand" she said. Venus was about to send a large cactus at them.
He got knocked out.
He shot an energy wave that incinerated the cactus in an instant "Why do you bother?" he asked "Why fight me with a fury of plants when all I have to do is raise my hand to burn them?"
"Welp that's fight over..." she said as she her sights turn to Venus, Joey, and Maddy as Venus and looks around and makes wide grin.

"Welp that's fight over..." she said as she her sights turn to Venus, Joey, and Maddy as Venus and looks around and makes wide grin.
Dru shrugged "like I said it's about who not necessarily what the power is." Dru then chuckled "that Joey is something else though."

" because its what I do." Venus said with a smirk. "I fought against fire users before and won. " she made a rose appear in her hand. "You know you should be careful what you blow up. You really think that was an ordinary cactus? I can change the make up of my plants if needed." Joey and Maddy started to feel sleepy.

Dru shrugged "like I said it's about who not necessarily what the power is." Dru then chuckled "that Joey is something else though."
"Ah...They all seem like nice people but. I try to stay away from making a lot of friends because in the end...The Devour of gods will find me and I will be forced to escape to another universe just because I deserted so I can make friends." she said as she soon frowned.

" because its what I do." Venus said with a smirk. "I fought against fire users before and won. " she made a rose appear in her hand. "You know you should be careful what you blow up. You really think that was an ordinary cactus? I can change the make up of my plants if needed." Joey and Maddy started to feel sleepy.
"Tch..." He formed a mask in his hand and put it on "I won't fall for such a shit trick." He cracked his knuckles "But I don't make fire..." Electricity began to appear around his body "I create super heated hydrogen and helium mixed with other gases... or as you know it by... a star."

"Tch..." He formed a mask in his hand and put it on "I won't fall for such a shit trick." He cracked his knuckles "But I don't make fire..." Electricity began to appear around his body "I create super heated hydrogen and helium mixed with other gases... or as you know it by... a star."
" hmm. Sooner or later you are going to die out." She said.

"Yeah... if you wait about 5 billion years." He said with a smirk.
A bolt of dark lightning soon strikes right between Joey and Venus as they soon hear yelling from way far above "QUIT YELLING AT EACH OTHER LIKE CHILDREN IN A ENDLESS ARGUEMENT SHEEESH!!"
(( =n= ))

"Ah...They all seem like nice people but. I try to stay away from making a lot of friends because in the end...The Devour of gods will find me and I will be forced to escape to another universe just because I deserted so I can make friends." she said as she soon frowned.
"If you deserted to make friends then why stop making friends? Also if you make strong enough friends then you can just stop running. I make subordinates to work for me and serve me in any capacity that I need and they're all loyal and strong."

"If you deserted to make friends then why stop making friends? Also if you make strong enough friends then you can just stop running. I make subordinates to work for me and serve me in any capacity that I need and they're all loyal and strong."
"Maybe...Maybe if I can if I get enough friends, we can beat the worm and I will also need to train to improve too." she said as she smiles.

"Maybe...Maybe if I can if I get enough friends, we can beat the worm and I will also need to train to improve too." she said as she smiles.
Dru sighed looking bored and for a moment he radiated energy of a god but it only lasted for a moment. He looked at her and said "do whatever you want, if you're some sort of god or whatever it doesn't really matter since you have forever... Well should have forever."

Dru sighed looking bored and for a moment he radiated energy of a god but it only lasted for a moment. He looked at her and said "do whatever you want, if you're some sort of god or whatever it doesn't really matter since you have forever... Well should have forever."
"I'm a void. A void that gain self-awareness and wanted to make friends. Also you haven't answer my question of who you are." she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back