• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Well more like he jumped in a nilmble flip to get out Venus' reach and grabbed his mask in middair to put back on) Apocalypse looked right at Anon. He didn't really notice him but he felt something was... Off.
Spidey looked at Maddy. "Hey Apocalypse. I'm the one you want..." Apocalypse looked at Spidey. "So I only have one thing to say." There was a few seconds of Silence. Peter jumped over the group in a single leap and kocked Apocalypse in the face. "YOUR IT!" He yelled swinging off. "AFTER HIM BOTH OF YOU!" Apocalypse roared.
Eclipse looked at Venus. "Have your fun. I'll go after the bug." Venus smiled. "Thank you." Eclipse ran off.

(Cuz the mask isn't only to hide identity. He said thet ot's also his enemies can't see when he's afraid.) Apocalypse ran past him. If he had noticed him completely he had elected to ignore him in favor of Killing Spider-Man.
(I guess anyways) Anon decided to try and follow the Spiderman and Apocalypse to see if he could use his anonymity or possibly flip his power and help that way.

Eclipse looked at Venus. "Have your fun. I'll go after the bug." Venus smiled. "Thank you." Eclipse ran off.
Apocalypse looked at Venus. "Make sure to enjoy it."He said running after Peter.
(I guess anyways) Anon decided to try and follow the Spiderman and Apocalypse to see if he could use his anonymity or possibly flip his power and help that way.
Peter swung past building climbing higher and higher into the air. As high as he could get.

Apocalypse looked at Venus. "Make sure to enjoy it."He said running after Peter.
Peter swung past building climbing higher and higher into the air. As high as he could get.
" oh I will" Venus smirked. She looked at Joey. "I want you to watch." Vines wrapped around Joey tightly so he wouldn't move. Maddy growled turning into a wolf. Dragunov Dragunov

Eclipse was thinking as he followed spider-man. "This bug must have some plan"

" oh I will" Venus smirked. She looked at Joey. "I want you to watch." Vines wrapped around Joey tightly so he wouldn't move. Maddy growled turning into a wolf. Dragunov Dragunov

Peter had no idea what to do. He's never come across this guy. For Venus he was luckily enough to have super strength. He didn't pay attention to what Eclipse could do so he couldn't plan for it.

Peter had no idea what to do. He's never come across this guy. For Venus he was luckily enough to have super strength. He didn't pay attention to what Eclipse could do so he couldn't plan for it.
((You won't mind if I join~? or is this in a another dimension or timeline or location that's outside the city?))
Erika was sleeping and floating in the higher parts of the atmosphere til she soon woke up and glances down at the earth.

((You won't mind if I join~? or is this in a another dimension or timeline or location that's outside the city?))
Erika was sleeping and floating in the higher parts of the atmosphere til she soon woke up and glances down at the earth.
(It's in the city but I kind of designed this to be the setup to a story arc so if you could wait on this one I'd really appreciate it :) )

Eclispe threw shadow orbs at the hero when he got close.
Peter's Spider-Sense tingled and he let go of the webbing. He fell making the orbs miss. "MJ scan those orbs." Peter said. "They're pure dark energy. A lack of light." She said. "That's it... shadow." He said.

Peter's Spider-Sense tingled and he let go of the webbing. He fell making the orbs miss. "MJ scan those orbs." Peter said. "They're pure dark energy. A lack of light." She said. "That's it... shadow." He said.
He made one of the orbs come back to him. "You can't run forever." He looked around for Apocolyspe wanting to see what he was doing.

(uh don't know why it went quiet but oh well)
Erika continued to watch the fight while still in the high atmosphere "Wonder who will win..." she said to herself as she soon divert her attention to Eclipse.
"The heroes will win don't you know?" A man in fancy clothes stood next to her he had green eyes and radiated power. Behind him his wings fanned out and flapped slowly keeping him in the air.

"The heroes will win don't you know?" A man in fancy clothes stood next to her he had green eyes and radiated power. Behind him his wings fanned out and flapped slowly keeping him in the air.
"true, the hero needs to win everytime while the villain just needs to win once...kinda scary if you think about it." she said and glances at the man "And who are you?" she said.

"true, the hero needs to win everytime while the villain just needs to win once...kinda scary if you think about it." she said and glances at the man "And who are you?" she said.
He ignored her question and said "no it's about match up and tenacity plus I can see how this will turn out or how it's most likely to."

Apocalypse was following them.
"God... what a fucking pain in my ass you all are." The smell of rotten eggs filled the air "Maddy... I suggest you take cover."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back