• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay hotter." He said his hand was now covered in fire, the temperature increasing. He shot the flames at the machine.
Before he could get the chance the machine was already under as one that Erika kicked soon landed right infront of the clone and started to charge at him.

Before he could get the chance the machine was already under as one that Erika kicked soon landed right infront of the clone and started to charge at him.
He held out his hands and tried shooting flames. Soon the clone started feeling weaker, the temperature of his body heating up like his fire.

He held out his hands and tried shooting flames. Soon the clone started feeling weaker, the temperature of his body heating up like his fire.
"Don't push yourself! That will only harm yourself in the end!" she yelled as she stopped the machine infront of the clone.

"I'm on it. If you need help just howl. I doubt there are any werewolves here so I know its you." She said with a chuckle before running toward the tent.
He ran out into battle. The soldiers were talking in German. Their attire seemed to be that from the 1930's to 1940's. Some were crying and others were trying to bandage themselves. A few were on the radio.

On the front lines, Joey was hiding behind a rock and firing upon the enemy forces.

He ran out into battle. The soldiers were talking in German. Their attire seemed to be that from the 1930's to 1940's. Some were crying and others were trying to bandage themselves. A few were on the radio.

On the front lines, Joey was hiding behind a rock and firing upon the enemy forces.
"Here let me help." Maddy said, her hands glowing as she went to the patients.

"Here let me help." Maddy said, her hands glowing as she went to the patients.
When she began healing them they started thanking her. When she lifted her eyes up, she noticed that there was an armband on the table with a swastika on it. It was at this point she realized the situation they were in.
Joey looked forward and saw a shield with a star and red and blue stripes. He smiled "Holy shit it's Captain America!". Captain America came forward and knocked down a couple of other Joey's who then turned into ash before shooting one Maddy square in the forehead. His smile then quickly faded "HOLY SHIT IT'S CAPTAIN AMERICA!" He then retreated back to the tent. "Maddy, we got to get out of here!"

"SUDDEN OF..." she yelled and picks up the clone and instantly takes off toward the location of doctor wolf's apartment.
Wolf wasnt there, crystals covered the place and the pods in the lab part of the apartment were gone.

Doctor Wolf was running toward his old lab, it was in an old building but had all his equipment. "Those skeletons better get the kids safe."

The clone's body was literally melting.

When she began healing them they started thanking her. When she lifted her eyes up, she noticed that there was an armband on the table with a swastika on it. It was at this point she realized the situation they were in.
Joey looked forward and saw a shield with a star and red and blue stripes. He smiled "Holy shit it's Captain America!". Captain America came forward and knocked down a couple of other Joey's who then turned into ash before shooting one Maddy square in the forehead. His smile then quickly faded "HOLY SHIT IT'S CAPTAIN AMERICA!" He then retreated back to the tent. "Maddy, we got to get out of here!"
"I told you! Portals in alley's are bad news!" She grabbed his hand. "Come on."

Wolf wasnt there, crystals covered the place and the pods in the lab part of the apartment were gone.

Doctor Wolf was running toward his old lab, it was in an old building but had all his equipment. "Those skeletons better get the kids safe."

The clone's body was literally melting.
She soon fly right into the sky and quickly look around for wolf's location.

"I told you! Portals in alley's are bad news!" She grabbed his hand. "Come on."
When they got out of the tent, a mortar struck it, sending them both flying before striking the floor with a hard thud. Ringing filled their ears and they were both dizzy.

Wolf looked up at the sky. "Is it that girl from earlier?"
She soon spotted Wolf as she soon dropped down impacting cement causing it to shatter from the impact and walked up to the doc "Fix him please.and if he ask where I went just don't tell him because he's not ready...and for his own safety until he knows how to control his powers." she said as she hands wolf the clone as she was frowning.

She soon spotted Wolf as she soon dropped down impacting cement causing it to shatter from the impact and walked up to the doc "Fix him please.and if he ask where I went just don't tell him because he's not ready...and for his own safety until he knows how to control his powers." she said as she hands wolf the clone as she was frowning.
"This one's defected...darn. Well I have more of him." Doctor Wolf said looking at the clone. He didn't seem to care. He just dropped the clone's body to the ground, the clone's body almost a pile of goo. "I don't need a defected clone. I guess I need to work on the formula some more"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back