• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Good, I have time and want to hear about everything while I was gone." He said.
"Well not much out of the ordinary, Jeremy and Diana planning their wedding, Allyson working on her projects, Dru I have no clue, Alex been patrolling the city, I'm now officially a Doctor at the hospital and well then there was me going after my mom." She said trying to give a summary.

"Well not much out of the ordinary, Jeremy and Diana planning their wedding, Allyson working on her projects, Dru I have no clue, Alex been patrolling the city, I'm now officially a Doctor at the hospital and well then there was me going after my mom." She said trying to give a summary.
"You're officially a doctor? Wow... what specialty?" He asked.

"You're officially a doctor? Wow... what specialty?" He asked.
"Emergency room mostly." She said. "But I help around with any areas cause of my powers. Had to talk with the administrator before I accepted the job. Told her the truth about myself. I had a lot of explaining to do and so did my friends who helped cover for me. " She smiles.

"Emergency room mostly." She said. "But I help around with any areas cause of my powers. Had to talk with the administrator before I accepted the job. Told her the truth about myself. I had a lot of explaining to do and so did my friends who helped cover for me. " She smiles.
"Best make sure the admin keeps her lips sealed." He said "Last thing we want is for her to be a villain."

"You think I don't know that? My hometown thinks my family are saints and would hurt a fly." Maddy said.
"Exactly... which is why I would be careful with your admin... after all.... I am a wanted criminal and if the Russians ever... eh nevermind." He replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back